Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really tickles me that Brogan and Victoria look about the same age and there's a 13 year age difference 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Brogan, your bras don’t fit because they’re too small. FYI
I finally went and measured after I gained weight during lockdown and was honestly shocked at how many sizes I had gone up!!

She really need to start take care of herself and wear the right sizes in all her clothes, take better care of her skin, teeth, hair before is really is truly too late!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she can spend all her money on pointless tit in primark but then moans that her getting gels every 2 weeks were making her nails peel, because she can’t pay a bit extra for a builder in a bottle mani or find a nail tech that does it. I’m training to be a nail tech and have had gel manicures regularly for years and they are so strong and healthy! Also her nails would only peel if she peels the gel off when it lifts and doesn’t get them removed properly. Idiot.

Reactions: 22
How many hints to us was she about this bloody holiday WE GET IT pay for your own holiday and stop hinting for freebies

I don't mean to sound harsh on someones speech but her words are really bad I have a feeling its due to her teeth its like when she said towels I was like wtf is toowels 🤦‍♀️ maybe its because i'm Scottish but does everyone in Bournmouth sound like Brogan?

Reactions: 14
Wait, didn’t she get measured by some bra fitting service and bought some expensive bras? Why on earth does she need primark bras? If she’s gone up again, she must have gained weight? She only got measured recently! Because we discussed it here but I don’t recall the name of the company.

Reactions: 22
I am watching her NY vlogs atm as we have just booked to go to NY at the beginning on March and she looks like a different person.

Not just her weight, but her skin! Left is Christmas 2016, right is Christmas 2021. 5 years is NOT a long time and this is irreversible damage. She’s smiling in one and has no crows feet but now she has TONS.

I am the same age as Brogan and look pretty much the same as when I was 22 (probably better in some ways!) I just don’t know how she has managed to age like this.

25EBBE65-BF15-4D4F-A6FF-C791837BC820.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I am watching her NY vlogs atm as we have just booked to go to NY at the beginning on March and she looks like a different person.

Not just her weight, but her skin! Left is Christmas 2016, right is Christmas 2021. 5 years is NOT a long time and this is irreversible damage. She’s smiling in one and has no crows feet but now she has TONS.

I am the same age as Brogan and look pretty much the same as when I was 22 (probably better in some ways!) I just don’t know how she has managed to age like this.

View attachment 989667
I’m going next week! 😄💃🏽

• Heart
She deteriorated by not moving for her arse for years at a time and eating and drinking as much tit as she does.

Reactions: 18
She must feel a bit sad when these kinds of pics pop up on her memories? It’s like an entirely different girl 😬

4DF54738-6CAC-4CAC-ABFC-5F091FD4B289.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 61
I know brogan isn’t one who posts things that are actually important but a young female maybe she should be posting about yeh young girl who was killed in Ireland. Brogan travels alone at times anything could happen to her but yet she only cares about her content being bragging about what she buys or her gifted trips

• Sad

View attachment 989667
I love that she never fails to make me feel so good about how I look, despite being actually older than her (though we all know she's actually 84 in disguise)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woah, you can be a feminist career woman and have a wedding Pinterest board! They’re not mutually exclusive, dreaming about a wedding doesn’t make you any less of a serious career woman!

If anything, the term bunny boiler is anti-feminist and misogynistic tbh.
I have no issue with having a Pinterest wedding board if you're engaged and planning a wedding. I do if you're a desperate woman in a dead-end relationship publicly begging your so-called partner to propose to you so you can have said Pinterest wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.