Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simba77

In light of the pinterest discovery i thought i’d give a title a try…

Brogan Tate #84 wedding plans on pinterest but Benji’s not showing any interest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Hugh Jass

If she didn't want people messaging her about the hidden Mickey, she should have put the bagels elsewhere, like up her arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Livelaughlateralflow

Longtime lurker... Watching Adam Hattans vlog from today and he's just said "I'm not going to buy things for the sake of it, I don't want to spend cash on TAT" and then paused. I am shook. The shameless dig at Bogie Tat was stunning. Beautiful scene. Nominate for an Oscar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

JLXRD

VIP Member
She must feel a bit sad when these kinds of pics pop up on her memories? It’s like an entirely different girl 😬

4DF54738-6CAC-4CAC-ABFC-5F091FD4B289.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 61

Moot22

VIP Member
We’re “hoping” to…oh could it be that you realise that the pesky little thing you never mention that has affected the entire world may or may not alter your plans? 😅 ALLLLLL about that positivity guys. I suspect may will actually be fine though, cases are likely to go down with the spring like they did last year (I’m no scientist though so don’t come for me 😂) View attachment 980238
Fuck me. She’s really asking people to interact with her just hours after having a go at people for interacting with her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Emmapism

VIP Member
So Charlotte Ruff was on ITV News today talking about smear tests and Brogan.......bought a new laptop. Smashing it B!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

reader87123

VIP Member
God, she really is one insufferable cunt. Choke on your 'hidden Mickey' soup, you fat, ugly, droopy-eyed bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57