Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you can film in there can you?
I’ve seen other U.K. bloggers film there but not much. Doesn’t interest me in the slightest. If you thought the restock of snacks she did in b&m was bad she would go crazy in there with over buying food she clearly doesn’t need

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would almost go as far as to say that I would pay to watch Brogan in Costco, I bet she'd wet herself with excitement!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would almost go as far as to say that I would pay to watch Brogan in Costco, I bet she'd wet herself with excitement!
Omg the amount of food she'd buy
I bought all the food for my baby shower from costco, ordered the sandwich platters from there ans got scones and cakes etc.
The scones were that massive I had 10 left over from the party and it took ages to get through them, they ended up going in the freezer and ate gradually.
I could brogan demolishing them in 3 days though

She'd buy herself one of the giant sheet cakes for sure

Reactions: 19
That thought is slightly sick so much sugar and calories. she’s really uneducated about food, kinda feel bad for her PT most of them want to see there clients change and improve fitness just not the way she is going which is round 🤣

Reactions: 8
By the time she’s paid the £25 membership fee, for a single visit, it’ll never be worthwhile. Although I’m hoping she spots the birthday cakes and that will be her sorted this year. We struggled with one last year between about 15 family members - I was giving it away wherever I could and we still ate a LOT of cake!

I don’t know if I’m desensitised to it now but Costco doesn’t actually have loads of exciting things - I much prefer B&M? I genuinely use it for grown up purchases (bulk toilet paper and baked beans predominately!). I bet she’s heard about how many food samples they do…

Reactions: 11
Our local Costco is boring, I think she would be disappointed.

I also saw the Disney Donald Duck bags in Primark today.. Not surprised to see a whole untouched rack of them.

Reactions: 13
Omg the amount of food she'd buy
I bought all the food for my baby shower from costco, ordered the sandwich platters from there ans got scones and cakes etc.
The scones were that massive I had 10 left over from the party and it took ages to get through them, they ended up going in the freezer and ate gradually.
I could brogan demolishing them in 3 days though

She'd buy herself one of the giant sheet cakes for sure
Costco cake is amazing 😋

Reactions: 5
This Costco vlog is going to be cringe.

Oooooo look at this guyzzzz

Bulk buying stuff she doesn’t need, I live alone so don’t always get much when I go, it’s usually just cheaper for me to grab some dinner than cook at home.

Who think she’s gonna demolish a 18” pizza on her own 😂 or at least buy one and have a melt down when she gets home when it doesn’t fit in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she would qualify for a Costco membership would she?
She could probably blag it as a self employed person. Tbf Southampton Costco is not all that, but she will be seeeeewww excited at the giant cake platters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean she could get an online only membership, but I doubt anyone would want to watch her maniacally browsing the website trying to find a deal 😂
Would her mam not be able to get one because she has her own business? Or perhaps already has one so could take her or whatever?

Reactions: 3
Nah not having it, not a chance she's ever watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks before.

I think that horrid bag she got is her desperately trying to prove she really loves disney when like it's been said before she's utterly clueless and a fake fan.
Christ, my dad saw that bag yesterday and said "Donald Duck isn't even on the telly anymore!"
Got to keep up that pretense of being a die hard fan when in reality it's all an act.

I wanted to see Bedknobs and Broomsticks but nobody else fancied it 😂

She had to get a brag in about how many other shows she’s seen.. 🙄
A9318DC2-CFAE-42C7-AC37-DD7A5ACC4777.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Am I the only one that finds most disney stuff depressing? :ROFLMAO: I'd rather just watch a decent play

Reactions: 22
I think if you have a favourite Disney film, it’s fair enough you’d want to see the theatre show but I feel like she’s only going to see disney ones because ✨Disney’s number 1 fan✨ but there are SO many other incredible theatre shows. If they’re such theatre fans as she’s claims they’re really missing out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think if you have a favourite Disney film, it’s fair enough you’d want to see the theatre show but I feel like she’s only going to see disney ones because ✨Disney’s number 1 fan✨ but there are SO many other incredible theatre shows. If they’re such theatre fans as she’s claims they’re really missing out 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't know about others but I dont like walking into the theatre and knowing the story. Takes the fun out of it for me.

Unless its a panto that I've been dragged to or I'm seeing it with someone who hasn't seen it before.

Reactions: 6
My fave plays and movies I'd watch a thousand times (I've seen Rocky Horror and Top Hat so many times, haha), but it really does seem so false to make your entire personality around Disney. I LOVE Disney. I am literally wearing Mickey PJs right now, I've been to Disneyland Paris so many times, I'm off to Disney World later this year. I do NOT only want to spend my life doing Disney things though! There's so much wonderful stuff out there. It's just For The Views, like everything else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.