Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think they were really Brogan's style (floaty, delicate, low backs...) so I checked their profiles and almost the entire board was saved by Binky! Brogan's saves are all grey and beige clohtes and interiors šŸ¤£
I thought it would be Binky. I think sheā€™s crazy šŸ˜…

I think Brogan is after a beach proposal on one of these hot holidays she has started to go on about.

Reactions: 15
ā€œI hope they have more sizes because Iā€™m not sure a 6 will fit. Iā€™m a 7ā€

Well no. Thatā€™s how sizes work head

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She needs some help to show her what suits her body shape. Everything she chooses for herself is unflattering. I dread to think what wedding dress she will pick for herself.

Even when she is at a lower weight, she is not an hourglass but she seems to think she is and insists and emphasising her waist at its widest point in these floral dresses with little belts šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œI hope they have more sizes because Iā€™m not sure a 6 will fit. Iā€™m a 7ā€

Regardless of the size, sheā€™d never squeeze those ā€˜musclyā€™ calves into tall boots like those šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It was obvious that none of the boots she looked at would have fit her calves. She didnā€™t buy any clothes because nothing she flicked through had her size. If that was me I would be doing something about my weight.

Reactions: 13
Here you go :)
This is so weird for two people that aren't even engaged. I would be very creeped out if I was their OH. Why wouldn't you make the board private? It's like they want them to see.

Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve SS incase the board gets made private. Iā€™m not surprised itā€™s mostly binky thatā€™s saved things as it certainly seems more her taste and style. The rings are too dainty for brogan and agree about the dress comments, that style of dress is more suited to a taller frame. Brogan needs to steer clear of anything backless and strapless but there are so many options out there.

The board is weird to me but I guess some people donā€™t really believe in tempting fate. Itā€™s just far too pushy and down your throat, talk about way to scare a man off.
83F74F67-B2E7-4E7D-A69F-6719B6D60E29.png
FB6AF79A-F93D-4E6D-8B54-F0AE226ADA19.png
06AC9B09-4073-4609-8832-D72D932EFAD9.png
1D03226E-0A6E-4091-804B-3F585F785E24.png
E86BBBCD-A575-4778-9214-F61774F659C3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, that primark haul was ridiculous, she literally bought stuff for the sake of buying it! Other than the socks she bought, everything else was just an impulse and shite. Last time I spent that amount of money in primark, I bought pretty much an entire new wardrobe because I'd lost weight. Absolutely ridiculous how much money she wastes.

Reactions: 25
It was obvious that none of the boots she looked at would have fit her calves. She didnā€™t buy any clothes because nothing she flicked through had her size. If that was me I would be doing something about my weight.
definitely and why else would she have said when she first saw the boots and got excited ā€˜I hope theyā€™ve got other sizesā€™ then when she found them she was like ā€˜not for meā€™ aka sheā€™d tried them on and they didnā€™t fit so she played it off like they suddenly werenā€™t her style despite 15 minutes before getting excited over them.

Reactions: 21
This SS. Sometimes I feel like the shots people pause on are on purpose šŸ˜‚
BB037C7E-C719-4495-9682-143BF07F4909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That pintrest board is so cringe! I feel so embarrassed for them.

binky but she seems utterly obsessed with getting engaged, i expected more from her.

If i was either of their partners iā€™d find this such a massive turn off.

Reactions: 20
Why did she act so surprised to see pastel clothes. They come out every year for springtime

SHE GOT ANOTHER BAG?!?!??!?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Brogan has A LOT of boards saved lol!

She ironically has one called ā€˜Autumn/Winter outfitsā€™ šŸ˜… and the pictures are a mixture of her frumpy style (2012 style outfits, frumpy cow girl chic type of thing) she already has and some nice more age appropriate outfits! Some of these outfits I canā€™t see Brogan wearing at all unless she loses some weight! Another one called ā€˜Home/Interiorsā€™ which again is full of lovely gorgeous home inspo pics (I can see where she got her white kitchen inspo from though) which her house will never be šŸ™ˆ I donā€™t understand how she can have all those pics saved yet decides to decorate her home like sheā€™s a teenager? Unless sheā€™s thinking about her next home šŸ¤” the rest of the boards are travel, Disney, home organisation, birthday, quotes, tattoo (?), nails etc based.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think what she means is sheā€™s going to change the editing software sheā€™s using. Sheā€™s been using iMovie for a long long time, so she put learn Final Cut Pro which a lot of video editors use, why sheā€™s changed now? Because she wonā€™t put any more effort in to her videos
Iā€™m pretty sure the only reason she is making the switch is the new MacBook she got comes with Final Cut Pro now instead of iMovie. Which is probably why she decided she needed it

Reactions: 4
Regardless of the size, sheā€™d never squeeze those ā€˜musclyā€™ calves into tall boots like those šŸ˜‚
I'm 5'3" with huge calves that are the same size from my knees to my ankles! Like socks leave an indented mark on them no matter what. I'm a size 12 in Canada (I believe that's a 14-16 in the UK) and I've only ever been able to get knee boots on if they have the elasticated panel plus the zip down the side and I don't think I'd have a hope of fitting my skinny jeans inside them. So I don't bother and just wear Chelsea boots now. Much less depressing when shopping. lol

She really needs to understand what fits her shape. I see this alot with YouTubers... they see slim models who are tall wearing all these trendy styles and think they should wear them too. I'd love one of those long oversized trenches or wool winter coats but I know that 1. the length would make me look like I'm wearing a dressing gown and 2. the shoulders would make me look like a linebacker or rugby player. So instead I just wear a thinner trench or fitted wool coat that stops mid-thigh or knee. Might not be bang on trend but what's the point if you're going to look like shite.

Reactions: 19
Is she getting gifted another holiday? She kept saying ā€œIā€™m hopefully going on a hot holidayā€ in the Primark haul.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It reminds me of how little girls sometimes play weddings. They want the wedding and the nice day, the actual marriage comes second.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I should change my title suggestion to brogan tate 84 loungefly bags but that would be too low !
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-87687141079219A.png

98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-87687141079219B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It reminds me of how little girls sometimes play weddings. They want the wedding and the nice day, the actual marriage comes second.
Except these are grown-ass supposedly feminist career women in their late 20s. As someone said, definite bunny boiler vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.