Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except these are grown-ass supposedly feminist career women in their late 20s. As someone said, definite bunny boiler vibes.
Woah, you can be a feminist career woman and have a wedding Pinterest board! They’re not mutually exclusive, dreaming about a wedding doesn’t make you any less of a serious career woman!

If anything, the term bunny boiler is anti-feminist and misogynistic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Woah, you can be a feminist career woman and have a wedding Pinterest board! They’re not mutually exclusive, dreaming about a wedding doesn’t make you any less of a serious career woman!

If anything, the term bunny boiler is anti-feminist and misogynistic tbh.
Binky is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Way she says she hopes to go on a hot holiday if all goes well…. Brand deal incoming

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she bought another bleeping bag 😵😵
she always says 'oh I don't need another bag' but then goes and buys it?
It almost makes me feel uncomfortable because it's so obvious that she's filling a void and buys stuff just for a quick dopamine hit and that's it.
Screenshot_20220114-171636_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It almost makes me feel uncomfortable because it's so obvious that she's filling a void and buys stuff just for a quick dopamine hit and that's it.
View attachment 989095
Those small backpacks really do nothing for her at all, they make her look massive. Even worse when she took that loungefly one to an event wearing a dress and heels 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 989095
It was when she said about it giving off Gucci vibes, I actually laughed out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I cannot believe she paid £35 for a granny trolley yet alone pointed it out in that new video by moaning that it was in the sale for £20 🙈 I get second hand embarrassment when I watch her videos, especially when she buys a new bag in every one. Brogan Mooney No 1 Bag Lady.

Very random but she reminds me of bird ladies in films like Home Alone and Mary Poppins only instead of birds, it's bags 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It annoyed me a little when she didn’t go into the Primark home section ‘because there’s nothing different to last time’. Well.. I don’t go as often as her and I would have liked to have seen what they’ve got! It no good only showing what she likes.

Ugh , so many of the rings she’s pinned look like my engagement ring 😢😢😢
At least you’ve got one unlike those two witches 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching the newest video.

Brogan: “we’re not here for hoodies”.

Proceeds to pick up two… 🤦🏻‍♀️

She needs to sort her finances out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Got to prove people watch 🤣
Oh yes I see how busy she is swanning off for a social day 🙄
436BB232-BD02-45C9-AC4C-7F5363A412B8.png
24656DAF-6618-4C70-972E-EBF2807ED4E3.png
5AA78777-E471-47DF-B64F-5717B60EE311.png
159A0B76-E150-4841-B6E0-632CE3AA4953.png
A24AC608-7748-49B2-AB18-E9B43038ADAA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the newest video.

Brogan: “we’re not here for hoodies”.

Proceeds to pick up two… 🤦🏻‍♀️

She needs to sort her finances out!!!
I noticed that when she was looking at the grey zippers and says she’s doesn’t like pullovers then picks up the jumper 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.