Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the vlog and I do think she has lost a bit of weight lately. I’ve definitely seen her looking bigger (particularly round her face.)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And how does she ecrew so much washing ??? There’s 2 of them !
They have more washing than I did when I had a newborn who needed changing every nappy change or feed because if it wasn't one end it was the other 😂 and she only wears one outfit over and over again

Reactions: 9
The monsoon dress is absolutely hideous and so old for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The house is a state with washing piled up because she doesn’t lift a finger.

What the hell does she usually do with her day if she doesn’t even pick up after herself or stick a wash on?

Reactions: 14
it’s easy to be judgemental but a house in that sort of state is often indicative of undiagnosed depression x
Agree! This is what my house looked like when I first got depression! And its one of the signs I know I am not doing well when I allow things to pile up. Now I try to stay on top of things as much as possible so it never gets super bad even if I have a bad mental day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some people are just messy though, and I think that’s Brogan. She’s been messy the whole time I’ve watched her channel, even when she’s happy, she’s not been tidy.

(I’m also naturally very messy and have been irrespective of my mental health at the time. I have to make a big effort to be tidy!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree! This is what my house looked like when I first got depression! And its one of the signs I know I am not doing well when I allow things to pile up. Now I try to stay on top of things as much as possible so it never gets super bad even if I have a bad mental day.
She seemed to really be struggling when she said I’m just gonna do it one at a time and she was in her gym gear about being like I’ve already eaten, I know we take the piss but no one wants her to actually be suffering! I hope she has spoken to someone (ideally a proper health professional)

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's a happy person by any means but she has always been a lazy witch. She let her old flat get into a terrible state too. She's lazy, simple as.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t get too offended that ATD are working with Brogan again - I’ve seen like 4 influencers (one that’s only been to Disney once) so far do the exact same AD for them as Brogan has done. From what I can gather it’s just a sponsored post for them about their new 50th anniversary offer. I don’t think ATD have paid for anything for Brogan and Benji for their holiday in May? Unless they have and I’ve missed that haha!

Reactions: 7
She didn’t sound in a great frame of mind at the start of the video.. She couldn’t be arsed at all.

It’s taken ATD over a year ish to work with her after she announced her new trip.. They didn’t rush 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I see we’re getting the full Tattle house tour on Fraser’s insta- complete with topless eyefuck in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
it’s easy to be judgemental but a house in that sort of state is often indicative of undiagnosed depression x
I have depression myself! I don’t understand why we are allowed to call her out on some things but not others? Maybe she does have depression and if that is the reason her house is in that state then Benji, mum etc should be trying to get her some support.

Will probably get called out again but I think it’s just Brogan been lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm so confused to why she's pissed about a Tuesday hairdresser appointment. Literally one of the best things about working for myself is taking myself off for a Monday morning manicure. I would think I was an asshole for taking a weekend appointment where people only get two days to get all their bits done.
I'm TBE same. I have a very flexible work schedule so I rearrange my schedule for appointments during less busy times.

Reactions: 2
I have the feeling she just point blank refuses to do any housework if Benji is away, as if she thinks he is off having fun or something. She furloughed herself when he had to. because he was. Although I would say (and don't shoot me) that the house also looks the same as the house of a functioning alcoholic that I know who looks fine to the outside world, but they are dead behind the eyes and don't have the enthusiasm or feel the need to do anything around the house once that front door is shut and it's a bit of a sty.

Reactions: 23
Some people are just messy though, and I think that’s Brogan. She’s been messy the whole time I’ve watched her channel, even when she’s happy, she’s not been tidy.

(I’m also naturally very messy and have been irrespective of my mental health at the time. I have to make a big effort to be tidy!)
I think this is Brogans biggest flaw. She hasn't grown up. The huge pile of laundry? I remember those piles from her dads. She's always been like this. She's always spent more money than she had. She's always shorted dogs on walks. She never realized people actively have to work at being adult. It's why she can't grow her channel. Her audience has aged out of her and we all have learned to do these things but she hasn't and she just seems like both an old lady and an overgrown toddler.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.