Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have depression myself! I don’t understand why we are allowed to call her out on some things but not others? Maybe she does have depression and if that is the reason her house is in that state then Benji, mum etc should be trying to get her some support.

Will probably get called out again but I think it’s just Brogan been lazy.
feel free to call her out on anything and everything - I just think that sometimes people aren’t always aware of the reasons for these types of behaviour if they haven’t experienced depression themselves. It is worth taking every opportunity to highlight potential causes for these behaviours. Another red flag in this video for me was when she was saying that the hardest part for her is “just showing up” at the gym etc.another telltale sign of depression. brog - if you read here, go have a chat with your doctor, you will not regret it x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her unboxing is like my grandma talking about tech. Not sure why she sometimes pretends to be techy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% filmed that shopping of the Mac but because we all predicted it would be in a vlog she cut it all out

Reactions: 7
She’s always lived in a tit hole. I remember posting a photo of the kitchen in her flat and she has had NINE bowls on the side to wash up amongst a pile of plates and pans 🤣 She would fill entire rooms with piles of her stuff at her mums and at Benjis dads Julie had to come over and clean because she was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start.

Reactions: 17
feel free to call her out on anything and everything - I just think that sometimes people aren’t always aware of the reasons for these types of behaviour if they haven’t experienced depression themselves. It is worth taking every opportunity to highlight potential causes for these behaviours. Another red flag in this video for me was when she was saying that the hardest part for her is “just showing up” at the gym etc.another telltale sign of depression. brog - if you read here, go have a chat with your doctor, you will not regret it x
Brogan has always been like this though and she claims she’s so, so happy content and proud of her life.

Reactions: 6
Pre grated cheese really just sums brogs up doesn't it.
When she was food shopping she was just picking up anything she fancied. Maybe it’s the mum in me that has a quick glance at the prices and the deals to save a little bit of money 😂

Reactions: 16
When she was food shopping she was just picking up anything she fancied. Maybe it’s the mum in me that has a quick glance at the prices and the deals to save a little bit of money 😂
No I am the same!! £5 for those microwave meals!? She is like a child who just discovered she can spend money.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I did notice that everything (or most) of what she picked up had a clubcard price!

At least she’s watching the pennies somewhere I suppose!

Reactions: 4
I think this is Brogans biggest flaw. She hasn't grown up. The huge pile of laundry? I remember those piles from her dads. She's always been like this. She's always spent more money than she had. She's always shorted dogs on walks. She never realized people actively have to work at being adult. It's why she can't grow her channel. Her audience has aged out of her and we all have learned to do these things but she hasn't and she just seems like both an old lady and an overgrown toddler.
This. All of this. So spot on.

It's perfectly fine if you're having a crazy week and the dishes pile up or the laundry doesn't get done, not that I think that's her issue like you said. But why show that on YouTube for the world to see?! To me, that's like not tidying up before company comes over. You should want to show your best side and be proud of your home. Not that you're a complete slob who only tidies, etc. when it gets to the point of being overwhelming despite you not having anything close to a full time job and being home 7 days a weeks.

Reactions: 15
Agree! This is what my house looked like when I first got depression! And its one of the signs I know I am not doing well when I allow things to pile up. Now I try to stay on top of things as much as possible so it never gets super bad even if I have a bad mental day.
I glad you have turned a corner 💓💓 I am really good at washing but not with the putting the clothes away. It's shameful lol

Reactions: 5
The most hilarious thing about Brogan being a lazy slob is the fact that she tries so hard to portray herself to her followers that she is so organised, with her 19024 packing cubes, baskets and storage cupboards but a house like a sh*t tip, She does f*ck all all day long but sticking 'bin day stickers' in a book makes her more organised in her head then actually picking up clothes or putting things away. Its up there with the Marketing Manager bullsh*t and the rest of the complete waffle of lies that is her website. She is still stuck at being 8 years old playing adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.