Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Bog! If you are going to start talking about calories you need to put a trigger warning on that tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she "worked" for about 1.5hrs today which included replying to 12 emails (big emails mind), faffing about on instagram and replying to some comments. That's it. However later on she said she might be able to "squeeze in" writing some posts for her website. I just don't know how you're going to be able to cope with that additional workload Broges.

She actually hired a profeshunol to do her website....the one that was published unfinished 🤣

I honestly wish she could see herself through our eyes. It's embarrassing, it's like a 15yo doing work experience and telling their teacher what they have done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ok, and then the lazy mare only takes her out for a 20 minute walk? I think it's more Brogan doesn't like the rain, she is infuriating!
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to get muddy herself/have to wash a muddy Bonnie after being off lead at the park. There’s more to owning a dog than just giving them a cuddle.

Why is she buying even more dresses when she’s happy leaving the house like this

Reactions: 10
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to get muddy herself/have to wash a muddy Bonnie after being off lead at the park. There’s more to owning a dog than just giving them a cuddle.

Why is she buying even more dresses when she’s happy leaving the house like this
But that's why they did the utility with the sink big enough for her, so that she could wash her. Soooo lazy!!!

Reactions: 9
Ok the state of her in the vlog shots is scary but the state of that house?!
HOW?
WHY?
I have never seen anything like it!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
67A0B7F3-9AF7-4977-9CE4-AD91E5F505E9.png

A productive day for Brogan is literally a typical weekend day for me; work out, hairdressers, small food shop…. She made all of them sound like a chore. This is what I do for fun.

Reactions: 32
most bloggers don’t have the skill set to recode their entire website .. she will have paid someone to do it and I would put money on that fact !
She did get someone to do it for her , looks like I was right 😎 sad I didn’t put any money on it tbh !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does her house get that messy when Benji works away? Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
“I need to go and tidy my bedroom as it’s a bit of a mess”
A BIT OF A MESS?!? And my? Sorry what

• Haha
Reactions: 24
dont understand why she took bonnie out for a walk in box fresh white trainers?? obviously she went up the street and back.!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 997791
Why fill a glass when you can bring a 2l bottle upstairs? 😁
I was slightly heartbroken she’s donating that Snow White jumper ( I really wanted to buy it but couldn’t afford lol). I believe she was gifted that and hasn’t even worn it. I mean, great she’s donating to charity but it’s like a waste to gift Brogan so much stuff when it gets shifted out her door so quick. She is so ungrateful

Also Brogan, is it Bonnie who doesn’t like rain, or you? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you say it’s not the same, do you mean because of the pandemic? We’re trying desperately to save enough money to take our kids to Florida before they’re adults (been to DLP lots but never been able to afford Florida) but I don’t want to go and not get the full experience. I’d rather wait another couple of years if it means it will be back to normal. Or do you mean it’s just not as good in general?
It’s just changed, the whole thing was way more expensive than 2 years prior, Disney just didn’t feel magic like it once did it - it’s hard to describe. Florida felt just different to me on a whole, you could sense and see they were a state suffering quite badly due to Covid (not sickness wise). For me, I would wait a few years and see how the world recovers economy wise, it just felt much much poorer. Disney felt like a giant money grab knowing how they stayed open, still earn millions and fired half their staff and took away perks!

I stayed off property at the same hotel I stayed in 4 months before lockdown and it felt old somehow. The first thing the woman said to me at check in was not a welcome it was offering me a job with a bonus if I stayed on 6 months and this occurred A LOT - most doors in stores and resultants had signs up if they were open at all that is!

Saying that if you’ve never been, you have nothing to compare and honestly, I think DLP is great and better the MK (sorry). I can fully see Brogan having a meltdown or just being miserable with her manic fake smile!

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused to why she's pissed about a Tuesday hairdresser appointment. Literally one of the best things about working for myself is taking myself off for a Monday morning manicure. I would think I was an asshole for taking a weekend appointment where people only get two days to get all their bits done.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.