Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right sorry but why is she SUCH A bleeping LIAR???
"I went to Disney when i was a kid but don't remember it" - well she seemed to remember it that time she bragged and bragged about how they'd rent a villa and stay for a month at a time.

This Disney Q&A she's doing will wind me right up, I can just see her now acting all high and mighty like an authoritative figure within the Disney community, she doesn't know tit!!!!

Reactions: 22

She really packed it on! 💩

She really packed it on! 💩
Sorry for the spam

Ok I think theret all the old hidden posts on her weightloss!

Ah Brogan always so lovely! 💩💩
Still can't believe she managed to get a skincare ad! 😈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Brogan we know you read here
I'm really not trying to be awful here... but
If in the blog post when you're in this white vest, you're saying the doctors told you to lose weight because you were the heaviest you had ever been, I have no words for how much strain you must therefore be putting on your body now.
I would say at a glance you're 2-3 clothes sizes bigger at least now.
In the first picture you look so much healthier altogether. Your hair, skin, eyes, yoy have a glow about you.
Now you look so tired, lifeless hair and your skin is dry, red and sore looking..
Youre 27, its not too late to make changes.
Not saying you must be X size to be beautiful, but if your doctors were worried about you back then I dread to think what they'd say now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Her productive day:
‘life admin’
Hairdressers
Gym
Tidy her bedroom
Laundry

I don’t know how she copes being so busy! 🥴
I mean add in 9-5 job, commute, cook dinner, prep lunches, school run then she'll understand seeeew busy 😂

Reactions: 17
So a Disney Q&A where she’s farming answers from other people/YouTube?

Was her first adult trip with the Ruff? I always assumed she’d been loads of times with her ‘I know everything there is to know about WDW’ attitude 🤯

And I guess nobody told her there’s much cheaper 14” MacBooks imminent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she ask viewers what they want its HER JOB bleeping bellend

Did she really say "no sugar or sugar is their any difference" like wtf actual duck 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep, and I can't understand her calorie counting but also buying calorie-dense snacks like the biscuits? She's clearly not fussed about losing weight, so why go to the trouble? Her and the PT will have a break up soon, surely.

Nothing that can be reasonably called 'work'.
I think she assumes she’s cutting calories with all those supposed lower cal snacks-even her dessert was a weight watchers one.

Reactions: 8
Are you actually meant to freeze these deserts though I didn't think you could my mum loves these deserts and she isn't on a diet 😂

Off topic I got a steam mop in the jan sales grant you it's not a Shark by any means just a low budget one but my god, I thought my kitchen was clean to a standard till I bought one of them it made me wonder what state Brogans is and don't get me started on that laptop the smugness heres me using a bog standard HP Laptop from Argos I wish people could see Apple and Macbooks are crap far too expensive to keep breaking down i'm a Samsung girl.

Brogan Tate #84 All about the brand and no self control waddles down to the Mac Store for more tat in store

Reactions: 7
Right sorry but why is she SUCH A bleeping LIAR???
"I went to Disney when i was a kid but don't remember it" - well she seemed to remember it that time she bragged and bragged about how they'd rent a villa and stay for a month at a time.

This Disney Q&A she's doing will wind me right up, I can just see her now acting all high and mighty like an authoritative figure within the Disney community, she doesn't know tit!!!!
‘When I went for the first time in 2018, *stares at camera*, no 2017 I went in to 2017 and then 2018 with Benj’

Shows how easy lies and disingenuous ads roll off her tongue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She spent over £2500 on a laptop and it’s not the colour she wanted?!?! Just order online and wait! So impatient.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Isn't a bum bag supposed to sit closer to your hips? She was wearing it right under her boobs 😂
I thought she was going to wear it at an angle over her shoulders which seems to be the trend with youngsters but nope lol. She needs to stop tucking her tops in at the front, it looks tit, I don't know if it's because she doesn't have the figures for it or if she just isn't doing it right, I'm inclined to think she couldn't pull off any fashion trend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So a Disney Q&A where she’s farming answers from other people/YouTube?

Was her first adult trip with the Ruff? I always assumed she’d been loads of times with her ‘I know everything there is to know about WDW’ attitude 🤯

And I guess nobody told her there’s much cheaper 14” MacBooks imminent 😂
I’m sure in one of her podcast eps she implied she was pretty much the first ever person to vlog their Disney trip and started Disney vlogging “before it was cool”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She spent over £2500 on a laptop and it’s not the colour she wanted?!?! Just order online and wait! So impatient.
I did the same thing with Apple recently with a phone. Not the colour I wanted but there was a few months wait and I couldn’t. They’re having supply issues online and in store!

Reactions: 6
Are you actually meant to freeze these deserts though I didn't think you could my mum loves these deserts and she isn't on a diet 😂

Off topic I got a steam mop in the jan sales grant you it's not a Shark by any means just a low budget one but my god, I thought my kitchen was clean to a standard till I bought one of them it made me wonder what state Brogans is and don't get me started on that laptop the smugness heres me using a bog standard HP Laptop from Argos I wish people could see Apple and Macbooks are crap far too expensive to keep breaking down i'm a Samsung girl.

Brogan Tate #84 All about the brand and no self control waddles down to the Mac Store for more tat in store
Those ones are from the freezer section-remember them from my old ww days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.