Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to keep an eye on video views-I thought they may go up as people watch when bored off work but they’ve barely moved. Only 14k for the christmas date vlog, not great when you have over 80k subscribers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would consider it lazy to use a car wash, but it depends if you have a driveway
Brogs does so no excuse
You could say its supporting the economy though? By using a car wash, you're keeping someone in a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting to keep an eye on video views-I thought they may go up as people watch when bored off work but they’ve barely moved. Only 14k for the christmas date vlog, not great when you have over 80k subscribers!
I said to my husband about her “last” vlog of the year and how she basically stopping working around the 18th. I don’t watch YouTube but he still watches a handful and he said surely the time between Christmas and new year is perfect, more people around to watch and discover you, more opportunity to pull those views in. She’s so stupid 😂

Reactions: 14
There are a lot of things to call her out on and I we all like a good moan about lazy she is but calling her out for using a car wash like millions of other people is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sod that, I wouldn't waste half hour or so washing my car when a car wash can do it in minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was about to say I must be super lazy because I got to a valet. I don't have time to make my car spotless myself 😅

Reactions: 12
I would consider it lazy to use a car wash, but it depends if you have a driveway
Brogs does so no excuse
Yeah…. no, for once I’m in her favour. I can’t be bothered to clean a car that a machine or 3 people can do in a few minutes. They are there to be used, so I’ll use them rather than waste water while on a meter!

• Heart
Brogs does so no excuse
Are you in America?

In England I have pretty much never seen anyone washing their own car, everyone just goes through the car wash.

Exceptions would be people who want to show off their car (Fraser) and children doing it as a fun activity.

Are you in America?

In England I have pretty much never seen anyone washing their own car, everyone just goes through the car wash.

Exceptions would be people who want to show off their car (Fraser) and children doing it as a fun activity.
Nope in the UK!

Reactions: 1
You can’t say *everyone uses a car wash*. Now I think about it my neighbours wash theirs all the time.

Anyway - What times this vlog… 😅

Reactions: 7
Glad there's a vlog coming later so we have content to talk about. Brogan is currently so boring we are discussing car washes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Glad there's a vlog coming later so we have content to talk about. Brogan is currently so boring we are discussing car washes 🤦‍♀️
Bet she texts and screenshots to Ben showing off, they’ve gone off me they’re discussing car washes…. (Sad little lives these trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Canada alot of people have driveways and some people wash their own and some go through the car wash. The gas station I go to gives you a discount on fuel when you buy a car wash so it works out better for me.

Reactions: 3
I get my dad to take mine for a wash. They recycle the water so better for the environment and my dad gets a senior discount, I will be lazy for that

Reactions: 1
oh my god when is Brogan uploading cos I can’t come back to this thread for a third time now and still see car wash chat hahaha

Bet she texts and screenshots to Ben showing off, they’ve gone off me they’re discussing car washes…. (Sad little lives these trolls!
exactly this hahaha we’re right where she wants us! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi boges 🙋🏻‍♂️ Looking forward to this blog later hun, hopefully we can get a few edits and avatar worthy screenshots 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.