Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burning a jo malone candle and her house a tip
..just doesn't make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfollowed Fraser Mooney as he's even more insufferable than Brogan with his showing off :sick:
Same here! Not only constantly showing off, but his stories are just sooo dull! Like he will wash his car and post like 10 photos of different angles of his soapy car 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interestingly looks like Fraser has gone back private on instagram. I wonder if he just went public for that story roasting Brogan? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfollowed Fraser Mooney as he's even more insufferable than Brogan with his showing off :sick:
He absolutely is but at least he has something worth showing off cos his flat is gorgeous unlike Brogan and Benji’s Boghole. He’s still a first class prick though, you’re right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's done it on purpose trying to erase our memories. Tattle never forgets 😂

Reactions: 10
Same here! Not only constantly showing off, but his stories are just sooo dull! Like he will wash his car and post like 10 photos of different angles of his soapy car 😴😴😴
I really want to know what his place looks like compared to his sister lol. But also who will stalk him now for us!?

Watch Party tomorrow for the Cotsworlds vlog should soften the blow of a normal working day for us little people, count me in 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed! Although at least he washes his own car and doesn’t use the car wash like his lazy sister! 😂

Reactions: 4
I just want to say, I don’t know who this girl is and looking at her insta I’m not gona be able to watch her 🤣🙅🏻‍♀️
But I have to say… the wiki & that spending log has done me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would consider it lazy to use a car wash, but it depends if you have a driveway
Brogs does so no excuse

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.