Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saving it all for the vlogs, she doesn’t usually post on the weekends?

Reactions: 7
She’s probably pretending to edit the vlog until all 65 bags have been unpacked by Benji.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a fellow sausage fingered lady - i hope when she does get a ring she gets some input in style & size otherwise it'll be a disaster. Most ring shops don't even carry my size and have to order it in 🙄 & the majority of traditional engagement ring styles only highlight the chunky nature of my chipolatas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually chuckling at her opinion on Kingsman because I know it will have been too intellectual for her 😂 So many of the jokes were history jokes! Would have gone right over her head…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she's quiet because she's lurking all over the Elle Darby threads... my god I had so much tit I needed to do today, and just couldn't peel myself away 👀

Reactions: 11
"I had a fajita salad" with a whole big tortilla on the side and the sweet potato fries in the background because Benji had a burger with what looks to be crisps on the side.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's quiet because she's lurking all over the Elle Darby threads... my god I had so much tit I needed to do today, and just couldn't peel myself away 👀
Same wonder what Brogans old tweets reveal makes you wonder I was shocked at Elle and unfollowed everything 👏

Reactions: 8
I’m all for buying presents for next Xmas in the sales but I don’t think I’d be pleased to receive that no7 gift set. Someone’s going to be getting some very dry face wipes next year. It would shoe there was no thought behind the present I was receiving lol.

Reactions: 10
As another commenter, I’d noticed the Elizabeth Scarlett bags and thought they were lovely but have to agree they gift SO much. I popped into the boots sale and noticed the ES x no7 sets in the sale and was horrified how small they were, even at sale price they seemed a rip off especially next to the soap and glory and ted baker sets 🤷🏼‍♀️
9387FAEF-2C0F-434F-9711-59346B04BE16.png
4844C85A-7D16-477A-A94D-11566C092017.png
FA05C872-690E-4EBB-9B4A-6F6E2CA3640D.png
F5131E8C-B5E1-4E3B-8D82-05E874FE244B.png

Reactions: 4
What on earth did they let bonnie do that house since pets are now banned
I have a feeling they were allowed to take her or went at a discounted prices as it may be a new property as she is the only review, so beneficial for the hosts.

Her profile also says that she had a dog and ‘I’ll let you know if we are bringing her’ so she literally may have just taken her without the hosts knowing as it was self check in. We know she doesn’t respect ‘no dogs’ rules after the pumpkin patch!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Fajita salad? Isn't that just.....fajitas?

Don't forget those sweet potato fries at the back Brogan! Start as you mean to go on babes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling they were allowed to take her or went at a discounted prices as it may be a new property as she is the only review, so beneficial for the hosts.

Her profile also says that she had a dog and ‘I’ll let you know if we are bringing her’ so she literally may have just taken her without the hosts knowing as it was self check in. We know she doesn’t respect ‘no dogs’ rules after the pumpkin patch!
The real question being was Bonnie EVER allowed in the first place??
I think they just took her without asking but I figured that from the time I saw her packing Fabreeze to try to cover the dog smell. That was a huge tell for me. I don't take cleaning products with me if I'm going to a cottage that's dog friendly. They're cleaning at the end of the week like they do with all rentals. But, I wouldn't even consider taking my dog without asking either or not advising a hotel that's dog friendly that I have mine so they can charge me the fee.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.