Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I just want to shake her and scream STOP BUYING MORE tit
She could easily make low buy - no buy, those videos do well. But that would mean she would have to properly address her own issues… she won’t do it

Reactions: 10
I think they just took her without asking but I figured that from the time I saw her packing Fabreeze to try to cover the dog smell. That was a huge tell for me. I don't take cleaning products with me if I'm going to a cottage that's dog friendly. They're cleaning at the end of the week like they do with all rentals. But, I wouldn't even consider taking my dog without asking either or not advising a hotel that's dog friendly that I have mine so they can charge me the fee.
I also found it weird she took so much cleaning stuff. Every Airbnb I’ve stayed in had cleaning products under the sink and we just used those as and when it was needed and then a quick clean at the end of the stay. I’m going on holiday not to do a deep clean at someone else’s house lmao.

Reactions: 17
The real question being was Bonnie EVER allowed in the first place??
This is what I am thinking. She probably didn’t check if she could take Bonnie and is now covering her tracks.

Also explains the industrial bottle of febreeze that she took with her!

Just doesn’t add up that Bonnie was there for almost a week, and now dogs aren’t allowed?! - very suss!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope, does she expect people to just look at that and just accept she was "SEW SEW LUCKY" to have got Bonnie there for the week and now its no dogs??
Piss off Brog, you've broke the rules again and now you're shitting it.
HOW does she keep getting away with everything, I'm fed up of her not being made accountable for her mistakes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Omg someone else commented on the post about the air bnb thank god I thought the same
I think either A - she has let the dog tit all over the garden and not cleaned up so the owners have changed their minds on their policy
Or B- dogs were never really allowed and brogan took her anyway
All good though because in air bnb T&Cs the owner can now charge her card for any damages etc due to her taking a dog without their prior consent
And what's great is she can't deny it because there's proof all over the Internet

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It's like that with most things... only takes a few assholes to ruin everything else for the rest of us but nothing happens to the actual offenders. The beer garden that's open here in the summer and allows dogs, had to make a big post on their social media about dogs being allowed but that they have to lay/sit on the ground under the picnic tables as people were allowing their dogs up on the table tops where people were eating food and customers complained. They said that if they continued to get complaints they'd have no choice but to stop allowing dogs except working service animals. I couldn't believe that people were doing that?! I mean my dog doesn't go on the table at home so why would he at a restaurant! But then I was at another of our local pubs later this summer and saw a cat brought in one of those clear bubble backpacks and then taken out and put on the table inside the pub (not even outside) so I've now witnessed the idiots who do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's like that with most things... only takes a few assholes to ruin everything else for the rest of us but nothing happens to the actual offenders. The beer garden that's open here in the summer and allows dogs, had to make a big post on their social media about dogs being allowed but that they have to lay/sit on the ground under the picnic tables as people were allowing their dogs up on the table tops where people were eating food and customers complained. They said that if they continued to get complaints they'd have no choice but to stop allowing dogs except working service animals. I couldn't believe that people were doing that?! I mean my dog doesn't go on the table at home so why would he at a restaurant! But then I was at another of our local pubs later this summer and saw a cat brought in one of those clear bubble backpacks and then taken out and put on the table inside the pub (not even outside) so I've now witnessed the idiots who do it.
Okay my first thought here was HYGIENE???

Omg someone else commented on the post about the air bnb thank god I thought the same
I think either A - she has let the dog tit all over the garden and not cleaned up so the owners have changed their minds on their policy
Or B- dogs were never really allowed and brogan took her anyway
All good though because in air bnb T&Cs the owner can now charge her card for any damages etc due to her taking a dog without their prior consent
And what's great is she can't deny it because there's proof all over the Internet
Oh god i'd love her to get caught for it!!
Clearly rules don't apply to Mooney.

Reactions: 9
That ugly No7 giftset will never be found next Christmas and why did she need to buy one for herself too? She can’t control her spending.

Reactions: 21
Don’t a lot of skincare products have 6-12 month expiry dates. No use in buying it for next year as a gift.

Reactions: 11
Okay my first thought here was HYGIENE???

Oh god i'd love her to get caught for it!!
Clearly rules don't apply to Mooney.
Oh trust me, the hygiene thing definitely comes to mind when I see people behave like this with their pets. Years ago, my parents were friends with a couple who they would have lunch or supper with once a week. The couple got a small poodle and the meals at their house stopped when my mother watched the husband let the dog lick all the dishes and then handwashed them in luke warm water. She mentioned it to them immediately that she didn't think it was appropriate, it happened the next time they were over, so they never went over again and ate at their house.

When I take my dog to a pub patio or beer garden he lays at my feet, has his portable water bottle, and spends his time sniffing and greeting the other dogs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It looks like the owners greeted them and were possibly there the whole time in their part of the property so if dogs weren’t allowed I’m pretty sure they would’ve noticed Bonnie? So I’m thinking since Brogan so far is the only reviewer of the property that maybe they got special permission or they showed up with Bonnie and the hosts allowed it because they didn’t want to lose the money for the property being rented out for the week. Also the owners have 2 dogs themselves. It’s all a bit weird if you ask me 🤔 unless someone else has noticed that they’ve only recently added the no pets allowed to the property listing….

Reactions: 12
didn't Brogan leave Bonnie in the caravan.....sorry Brogan, I mean accommodation ;) when they were gifted a stay and weren't supposed to leave dogs in them by themselves? also as someone else has already mentioned about the pumpkin patch and Brogan ignoring the rules again, same as the beach in Bournemouth she did a reel on then had to act all surprised that Bonnie shouldn't have been on it at that time of year, yet she lives by the beach guys ;)

Brogan lives in Brogan's world where rules don't even enter her teeny tiny brain.

Reactions: 29
It looks like the owners greeted them and were possibly there the whole time in their part of the property so if dogs weren’t allowed I’m pretty sure they would’ve noticed Bonnie? So I’m thinking since Brogan so far is the only reviewer of the property that maybe they got special permission or they showed up with Bonnie and the hosts allowed it because they didn’t want to lose the money for the property being rented out for the week. Also the owners have 2 dogs themselves. It’s all a bit weird if you ask me 🤔 unless someone else has noticed that they’ve only recently added the no pets allowed to the property listing….
Brogan mentioned it right on her IG story that they aren't accepting dogs in 2022. So 1. they never did and she just showed up with Bonnie. 2. they gave her special permission to bring Bonnie. or 3. they allowed dogs and then her's trashed the place/garden so now they're not.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This whole thing about the Airbnb not allowing dogs actually really intrigued me, so I did some research! Airbnb have recently (not sure when) removed the search filter that allows you to search for dog friendly properties. It used to be under house rules. I only noticed because that's how I always search on Airbnb. Rumours are it's a tactical move by airbnb to either make you look at every listing (more time spent on the app, more likelihood you will book?!) or to try and make more hosts take pets as due to pandemic more people have dogs and want to travel with them. So if hosts refuse dogs airbnb loose money as people look on dog friendly sites. Apparently now when you book, you fill out how many adults, infants and pets the booking is for and that option appears even if in the listing somewhere the host says its not dog friendly. So if you didn't read it correctly and the host missed checking that info when you booked and didn't follow up to say "hey sorry I don't allow pets" , it could easily look like you were allowed to take them when you weren't. A ridiculous move on Airbnbs part and since I can't search for only dog friendly places and don't want to waste my time checking every single listing, I will probably use another platform now (that's more expensive than Airbnb 😭)

So much as it pains me, it might not have been Brogans fault if the place wasn't dog friendly and the host didn't make it clear enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This whole thing about the Airbnb not allowing dogs actually really intrigued me, so I did some research! Airbnb have recently (not sure when) removed the search filter that allows you to search for dog friendly properties. It used to be under house rules. I only noticed because that's how I always search on Airbnb. Rumours are it's a tactical move by airbnb to either make you look at every listing (more time spent on the app, more likelihood you will book?!) or to try and make more hosts take pets as due to pandemic more people have dogs and want to travel with them. So if hosts refuse dogs airbnb loose money as people look on dog friendly sites. Apparently now when you book, you fill out how many adults, infants and pets the booking is for and that option appears even if in the listing somewhere the host says its not dog friendly. So if you didn't read it correctly and the host missed checking that info when you booked and didn't follow up to say "hey sorry I don't allow pets" , it could easily look like you were allowed to take them when you weren't. A ridiculous move on Airbnbs part and since I can't search for only dog friendly places and don't want to waste my time checking every single listing, I will probably use another platform now (that's more expensive than Airbnb 😭)

So much as it pains me, it might not have been Brogans fault if the place wasn't dog friendly and the host didn't make it clear enough.
It seems ridiculous to have took the dog friendly filter off as that surely makes it harder for the owners if they get people paying and just assuming they can bring a dog.

Even if we stick up for Brogan and assume that’s the case then I still think she should have messaged them before hand. If it was me I would have messaged the owner first. I would have so much anxiety rocking up to an Air B&B with my dog not knowing if she was allowed to come.

Reactions: 19

I noticed this the other day too it’s really annoying as we have a small dog and was looking for somewhere to stay in Cornwall! On the app there’s not even an option to put in how many pets at all so I had to do it on the website

Reactions: 7
im a bit of a dinosaur and not sure about how to copy pics from instagram but shes got on my nerves today, boasting about a bloody Jo Malone candle burning away whilst shes doing her cotswolds vlog, those things are bloody expensive and i cant see what size it is the smallest one is 25 quid and the bigger one is 130 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here i am struggling wondering how im getting electricity till i get paid next week and shes wasting stupid amounts of money on a frigging candle gggrrr sorry for rant but she winds me up like a clock:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.