Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it were another couple, it probably was quite a cute romantic Christmas trip together and would have been an ideal trip to propose on.

I genuinely don’t think he’s gonna do it any time soon because surely if he were, this was an opportune moment?

Honestly can’t get over their Christmas Day where he was sat playing football manager 😬 neither of them made any effort to do anything for each other to make it special.

Reactions: 21
If it were another couple, it probably was quite a cute romantic Christmas trip together and would have been an ideal trip to propose on.

I genuinely don’t think he’s gonna do it any time soon because surely if he were, this was an opportune moment?

Honestly can’t get over their Christmas Day where he was sat playing football manager 😬 neither of them made any effort to do anything for each other to make it special.
Not one bit of hand holding in any of those pubs or on any of those walks, no sweet gestures like putting an arm around each other on the couch or in the car or a hand on a leg or a cuddle during movies. It's such a joyless relationship for the most part. Part of me says he makes a bit of an effort by cooking for her but really, that's minimal too.

Reactions: 24
I hate Brogan 24/7 but dislike her more when she does this

they don't take dogs now after I have been

They don't do this top now becus I GOT IT

They don't do anything now becus I BOUGHT IT

They have sold out now becus I BOUGHT IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just like when she said at various points that they always ask if Bonnie is allowed in the shops but then atleast twice they just walked in with Bonnie leading the way without either of them going in first to ask. That's like someone walking in somewhere smoking and then looking at the store or restaurant staff and saying "Oh am I not allowed to smoke in here?"

I love my dog but I don't take him with me everywhere nor do I expect every pub and shop to allow him in.
I've taken my pup outlet shopping before, some are extremely dog friendly to the point a staff member in one store was on her knees giving my pup treats, but what shop in their right mind is allowing or encouraging a dog in the changing rooms. I find it hard to believe, even so why couldn't Benji just stand with her?
Brogan is so bleeping weird!

Reactions: 12
I did think maybe it was a lie about Benjis Mum staying because they were worried about being burgled but she's been on countless holidays so can't be that. I find it surprising how many of these vloggers announce their holidays - I know that's the nature of the game but aren't they worried about this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
2022 is only starting and we already have memorable moments that will make it to next years end of year best moments from that vlog.

Reactions: 13
I did think maybe it was a lie about Benjis Mum staying because they were worried about being burgled but she's been on countless holidays so can't be that. I find it surprising how many of these vloggers announce their holidays - I know that's the nature of the game but aren't they worried about this 🤷‍♀️
I thought this too! Which would kind of be understandable considering she gives her life plans away on the internet.

My Mum lives in the same area and I drive past regularly on my way to hers and I presumed that no one was home as the curtains stayed closed the entire time 😂 BUT I did see lights on in the evenings a few times.

I've only watched half the vlog and this is the most miserable they’ve ever looked! I always thought they were pretty well suited and seemed happy within reason but MY GOD. What a bleeping dead relationship.

Reactions: 26
I'm more of a lurker but had to comment on the vlog..

She drove me to insanity in this vlog, her constant moaning and misery was exhausting. She clearly doesn't walk Bonnie properly as the slightest sniff of rain and or mud She was complaining about it.

They were in a beautiful part of the UK that can still be enjoyed in the rain and I felt even Ben was trying to explore more, make the most of his time off from work and she just whinged all over it. That relationship is dead and they need to give up and call it a day.

Reactions: 30
This girl could have bought a Chanel bag with all of her crap bag purchases this year.

Also I have a cousin who is a recovering gambler, and his addiction started with sports betting. Given that Ben is constantly connected with his earphones maybe he is doing sports betting and is obsessed with the scores.

Lastly I hate people who think that their dogs are humans. I have kids and I love them to death but I know that not everywhere is kid appropriate and that not everyone likes kids around. Same with dogs, restaurants should have a pet section like they did for smokers back in the day. Some people suffer from dog phobias or Muslims in general do not like dogs indoors. So lazy Brogan thinks owning a dog means taking them to a pub instead of a walk.

Reactions: 20
It’s strange how they came home NYE but Benjis family had already appeared to leave - at least that’s the impression I got since they said they spent the rest of the day food shopping and having a tidy up. You would have thought it would have been nice of them to spend it together.

Reactions: 16
A dog in a changing room is so wrong! You are just going to get fur all over the clothes and then what? Hang them back on the rail?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s strange how they came home NYE but Benjis family had already appeared to leave - at least that’s the impression I got since they said they spent the rest of the day food shopping and having a tidy up. You would have thought it would have been nice of them to spend it together.
This makes me think it was a lie about someone staying there!

Reactions: 16
This makes me think it was a lie about someone staying there!
Also it’s never been mentioned before that his mum has been traveling round the UK in a camper van…. And when she said it’s his daughter, I thought she was like school age? Plus does that not mean she left her own house empty for however long! It doesn’t make much if any sense!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just started abs Benji calling his friend the “manageress” has properly wound me up!

And I don’t know what you all mean about them showing no affection, Benj slid little cups of condiments onto Brogan’s Christmas Eve plate and made her eggs the way she likes it!

Brogan’s love language is food, Ben’s is being left alone to play football manager on Christmas Day 😂

Actually quite sweet to learn that he did chess and scrabble clubs as well as sport, but then Brogan’s just like “was that because you were an only child”!! They don’t check if you have siblings before they let you in scrabble club, just that you can spell…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
just on the air b&b and pub lunches was £1700ish let alone the petrol/ alcohol/ extra food and shopping fair enough if they looked like they enjoyed it but they looked bleeping bored. Also her saying about Bonnie not being allowed in daylesford I see this all the time from tourists most of daylesford is a supermarket ( a fancy one) why would you think they would let your dog in?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't she say they had a proper blitz the day they left 🤔 and you'd expect your house guests to tidy and clean, is she suggesting that Benji's family are mucky tramps?

Reactions: 11
This girl could have bought a Chanel bag with all of her crap bag purchases this year.

Also I have a cousin who is a recovering gambler, and his addiction started with sports betting. Given that Ben is constantly connected with his earphones maybe he is doing sports betting and is obsessed with the scores.

Lastly I hate people who think that their dogs are humans. I have kids and I love them to death but I know that not everywhere is kid appropriate and that not everyone likes kids around. Same with dogs, restaurants should have a pet section like they did for smokers back in the day. Some people suffer from dog phobias or Muslims in general do not like dogs indoors. So lazy Brogan thinks owning a dog means taking them to a pub instead of a walk.
I think you might be right. I know a lot of sports fans but I don’t know any that would watch game after game and stay up until 3am to watch cricket. For such a fan, she’s never mentioned him watching a live game in the stands. You’d think on one of their many London “staycations” theyd visit Wembley or watch a big match if he was that obsessed with it.

Reactions: 5
I think her mum popped in every now and again to turn the lights on.
I'm more of a lurker but had to comment on the vlog..

She drove me to insanity in this vlog, her constant moaning and misery was exhausting. She clearly doesn't walk Bonnie properly as the slightest sniff of rain and or mud She was complaining about it.

They were in a beautiful part of the UK that can still be enjoyed in the rain and I felt even Ben was trying to explore more, make the most of his time off from work and she just whinged all over it. That relationship is dead and they need to give up and call it a day.
I’m listening to it in the background and they’ve just came out of the pub to a sunny break in the weather. He’s trying to encourage her to explore and she’s mumbling something about not having shoes, he’s having to say they can just look and come back another day but she’s got no interest. He just can’t win with her unless it’s food and lazing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
We have lights on a timer when we go away. Was there any sign of a camper van outside the house?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.