Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole new cotsWORLD of tit vlogging: my thoughts:

Benji’s daily Co-op dash was to replenish the alcohol stocks (which she was very careful not to show). Snappy = hungover

Every villa/hotel/caravan they go to looks like a stinking environmental disaster heap by the time they are done with it.

Speaking of disaster heaps, their relationship is dead in the water. Just a couple of food addicts distracting themselves with constant immediate gratification from screens, eating, shopping and drink to dull the boredom. She is addicted to the fake validation of influencing but has nothing to show for it, traipsing round closed villages on Boxing Day in the rain? I don’t get it? So thoroughly depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I just got to Christmas morning bit and the fact that Banjo is sitting on his laptop early Christmas morning (guessing from the it still being fairly dark out) just screams dead relationship to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
OK sucker for punishment, I started it... how the hell did the dog fit in that car with everything else. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! And yes, why are you having family stay in your house over Xmas and not spending any time with them. That's just bizarre.

They had apps for supper on Xmas Eve after that huge pub lunch on the way! Then all the food and desserts for Xmas dinner?! OMG. Do two people need a yule log, fruit cake and a half dozen mince pies after a full dinner???

Bonnie definitely wasn't supposed to be there with the barrier put up at the bottom of the stairs.

So what exactly was wrong with the Boxing Day pub lunch that you don't rate it Brogan, you Michelin-star level reviewer? So after a heavy soup and fish and chips at 2-2:30 pm they came home and shoved more crap in their faces and Brogan got tit-faced for the vlog and then mumbled something about Bonnie not being allowed inside. Classy. Also can she not run a brush through her hair so she doesn't look quite so rough??? I don't care if you have a jammie day on Boxing Day or whatever but if you're going to be on camera, get yer tit together woman.

"I didn't plan for what to do when it's raining." WTF?! You brought half your house with you including all your tech gadgets and board games!!!

Her snotty attitude to the farm shop and the villages because she wasn't able to bring in Bonnie, irritated me. This is why most people leave their dogs at home with a pet sitter or in a kennel when they go away you absolute twatwaffle!

I'd be pissed if I was in a change room in a clothes shop and someone's dog was in there with me. That is not appropriate in any way, shape or form!

And why has Benji had to pop into a Coop for supplies two days in a row when they brought so much food from home?!

Then another huge pub lunch followed by huge baguette sandwiches for supper. Insane.

"It lacks a bath or hot tub and the TV was small." Holy crap her moaning is almost getting as bad as the Lodge Guys.
Twatwaffle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right guys watched the vlog.
Here's a question, she mentions in the outlets that she tried on two dresses somewhere then says AND I QUOTE "but they didn't have my size" sorry but how do you try something on that they don't have???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get over how terrible she looks in all these screenshots. And the state of that kitchen in the cotsworlds! The whole thing just seems like such a waste of time. They had their new kitchen, decorated the house, then packed everything up and left, but didn't do anything different in the other house. Pubs, drinking, pyjamas, more food, board games. No wonder Binjuice looks bored. She's as exciting as a root canal.

Reactions: 27
That was the worlds most boring vlog watching Mr & Mrs Twit go on a week long eatathon.

She said on Instagram that the cottage they stayed in is not accepting dogs anymore. I wonder why!!!! I bet they left it in a state.

Reactions: 17
Right guys watched the vlog.
Here's a question, she mentions in the outlets that she tried on two dresses somewhere then says AND I QUOTE "but they didn't have my size" sorry but how do you try something on that they don't have???
= they didn’t fit 😅

That was the worlds most boring vlog watching Mr & Mrs Twit go on a week long eatathon.

She said on Instagram that the cottage they stayed in is not accepting dogs anymore. I wonder why!!!! I bet they left it in a state.
She said in the vlog that Bonnie wasn’t allowed on the sofa.. it made me think that they didn’t know a dog was coming until they bumped into them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Picture of health and happiness.
View attachment 964541
She needs to refuel after her and benji’s night of rolling round on the living room floor. That is a sex barnet if I’ve ever seen one🤣

Wait hang on hang on I haven’t watched vlog yet but are you guys telling me that Benji’s mum is the one who stayed over to ‘watch’ their house?! So they didn’t think of maybe you know, actually spending Christmas with her instead? Was she alone in their house? Did other family members visit her? Does she celebrate Christmas? What the actual duck?! 🤨🤔🙄
I think the whole reason Brogan booked the cotswolds was so she didn’t have to spend Christmas with Benji’s mum! If Benji’s mum has been travelling in her camper van for most of the year, brogan probably suspected months ago that they might ask to come to them for Christmas and so she beat them to it and booked the ONE BEDROOM (no room for Benji’s family to come too) cottage for all of Christmas and New Year!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Only thing I can understand them taking tech wise is the switch but that’s cos I took mine to my partner/MIL house then to my dads on NYE to play mario party but that game is a board game in itself! I didn’t play animal crossing or anything on my own while with family/partner! I’ve been with him for 10yrs, no ring and no sight but I’m still not that bored of him or him bored of me that we need to take that much of a distraction with us! We take a few different UNO’s with us but that’s because it’s a laugh! 100% they are just friends now!
Didn’t she say a few years ago with her plan of needing things in a row IE boyfriend,house, dog, ring that she only wanted her proposal at Disney? Or am I imagining it ?

Reactions: 4
= they didn’t fit 😅

She said in the vlog that Bonnie wasn’t allowed on the sofa.. it made me think that they didn’t know a dog was coming until they bumped into them.
Just like when she said at various points that they always ask if Bonnie is allowed in the shops but then atleast twice they just walked in with Bonnie leading the way without either of them going in first to ask. That's like someone walking in somewhere smoking and then looking at the store or restaurant staff and saying "Oh am I not allowed to smoke in here?"

I love my dog but I don't take him with me everywhere nor do I expect every pub and shop to allow him in.

Reactions: 21
I think the whole reason Brogan booked the cotswolds was so she didn’t have to spend Christmas with Benji’s mum! If Benji’s mum has been travelling in her camper van for most of the year, brogan probably suspected months ago that they might ask to come to them for Christmas and so she beat them to it and booked the ONE BEDROOM (no room for Benji’s family to come too) cottage for all of Christmas and New Year!
[/QUOTE]

You sure she didn't just book one bedroom in order to ensure that Benji actually stayed in there with her? I reckon he was in that open kitchen cupboard with bonneeeeeeeeegurrrrrl.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looked like Benji had been up before Brogan on Christmas Day, it seemed like she had just came down and said Merry Christmas to him.

Reactions: 10
I stayed in an AirBnB for the first time recently and the owners messaged me after thanking me for leaving the place so clean and tidy, it was nice of them to say but I did find it strange - until I saw the absolutely carnage in Brogan's vlog ... wow, is that how some people leave them?!?

I wonder what the owner put on Brogans review 🤔

Reactions: 17
I was so thrown off by the mention of Benji's mum, I can't recall her ever being mentioned before, only ever his dad.

How freaking weird is that she stayed in their house to have a family Christmas without them? If she pretty much lives in this campervan the surely they could have parked it on the drive/outside the house - could easily still use it and then also have the house as a base for Christmas like a normal family occasion.

I got to the point where she bought her second bag of the trip before I couldn't have anymore. Please please please can someone count how many bags she bought last year and how many she buys this year? Brogies bag tally!

Also find it strange that the owners have decided to no long allow dogs yet have dogs themselves...

Reactions: 16
Brogan said they left it spotless and mentioned using her own cleaning products. What if the owners don’t want Febreze sprayed all over (I personally can’t stand the smell) or she used a product that damaged their surfaces. They sounded like quite particular owners given that they didn’t even want them to adjust the heating on their own, it’s no wonder they didn’t want a dog in their house.

Reactions: 22
I just don’t get why they didn’t stay at home if they litterally brought everything to entertain themselves that they would do at home!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.