Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The TV was a bit small but you don’t really book a cottage in the Cotswolds to watch TV”

Says the people that can’t eat a meal together without putting some shite on the iPad. Says the people who brought like 4 bleeping screens with them. Says the people who brought their own Xbox.
If I brought my iPad, games console etc with me on what I assume is supposed to be a romantic Christmas week away in the Cotswolds my partner would be like ‘ah so you’re not planning on spending much time with me then?’ Like who the duck does that? I know it’s pretty normal for these two but surely they’re not that deluded (well Brogan probably is…) to realise it’s not normal or a sign of a relationship that’s healthy or even working? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m gonna attempt to watch this vlog… can’t promise I’ll make it to the end though so prey for me 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK sucker for punishment, I started it... how the hell did the dog fit in that car with everything else. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! And yes, why are you having family stay in your house over Xmas and not spending any time with them. That's just bizarre.

They had apps for supper on Xmas Eve after that huge pub lunch on the way! Then all the food and desserts for Xmas dinner?! OMG. Do two people need a yule log, fruit cake and a half dozen mince pies after a full dinner???

Bonnie definitely wasn't supposed to be there with the barrier put up at the bottom of the stairs.

So what exactly was wrong with the Boxing Day pub lunch that you don't rate it Brogan, you Michelin-star level reviewer? So after a heavy soup and fish and chips at 2-2:30 pm they came home and shoved more crap in their faces and Brogan got tit-faced for the vlog and then mumbled something about Bonnie not being allowed inside. Classy. Also can she not run a brush through her hair so she doesn't look quite so rough??? I don't care if you have a jammie day on Boxing Day or whatever but if you're going to be on camera, get yer tit together woman.

"I didn't plan for what to do when it's raining." WTF?! You brought half your house with you including all your tech gadgets and board games!!!

Her snotty attitude to the farm shop and the villages because she wasn't able to bring in Bonnie, irritated me. This is why most people leave their dogs at home with a pet sitter or in a kennel when they go away you absolute twatwaffle!

I'd be pissed if I was in a change room in a clothes shop and someone's dog was in there with me. That is not appropriate in any way, shape or form!

And why has Benji had to pop into a Coop for supplies two days in a row when they brought so much food from home?!

Then another huge pub lunch followed by huge baguette sandwiches for supper. Insane.

"It lacks a bath or hot tub and the TV was small." Holy crap her moaning is almost getting as bad as the Lodge Guys.
Bonnie in the changing rooms? Theres bad manners and there's ignorance but that is NOT ON!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Showed this to my dad and this is such a specific comment but "Who the duck made the gravy? Uncle Albert?" - It's an Only Fools and Horses reference.
It's only Maxwell bleeding House!

Ben seriously brought an XBOX? I can't bring myself to watch it, these recaps are already too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG, I just had a thought... I bet Benji's mum opened the lounge curtains!!! The neighbours must have thought B&B had moved out and these were new owners!
Maybe that’s how the poster on mumsnet saw in the house, and maybe benjis mum has a cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually cannnot get over how much they ate?! I think I counted 5 pub meals in 7 days?! she’s looking v puffy in the face as well

Reactions: 26
Just got round to catching up with Bog n Benj. Their relationship is really quite sad and depressing isn't it? Zero intimacy or chemistry between them, Benj always on a game or listening to music, completely checked out. And this is all the supposed GOOD stuff they show us. I bet they fight like cat and dog and probably don't even have sex anymore.

Reactions: 19
Benji looked more suited to living in a nursing home with that blanket covering his legs and watching his iPad. Such a strange couple.

Work harder to look like a loved up couple B as it’s not really working at the moment. I feel like they are drinking to cover up the major unhappiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn’t seem happy at all during the vlog. At times I thought she was bored and irritated and there was a hint of that ‘too much time together’ vibe from her. Benji seemed happy enough though suggesting things to do but she didn’t sound up for anything that didn’t involve food or shopping.

Reactions: 25
Haven’t watched the blog yet but I cannot believe he took an Xbox! Board games to play as a couple? Sure! DVDs to watch? Of Course! a bleeping Xbox that she won’t play with him, wow.

Reactions: 9
She took an iPad, her laptop and her switch console too so I can’t blame him for taking an XBox.. all they do is game and watch tv.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also she was saying they needed to come back in the summer? What do you can say you can’t take bonnie out because it’s too hot and you’re too sweaty? Or is it just an excuse to have endless cider brogie?!?

Reactions: 9
They seriously just seem like friends at this point.

I’m sorry but she is looking worse and worse as time goes on. She has absolutely piled the weight on and she just looks so unhealthy and swollen and puffy. How can she care about herself so little?

Reactions: 12
15.32 in the flog........"guide book"....the face....oh how I wish I knew how to put on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looked her worst in this vlog. At one point she said she had just had a shower and I thought really!?
Sometimes when Benji talks to her she completely glazed over and zones out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually cannnot get over how much they ate?! I think I counted 5 pub meals in 7 days?! she’s looking v puffy in the face as well
I think in her mind they went for a couple of pub lunches (as a normal couple would, you know and just have LUNCH) but what actually happened were 5 full three course meals. She is so delusional she cannot see that this is a staggering amount of food to be putting away for anyone, let alone someone with a sedentary life like Brogan.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.