Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that happened in 2021 that I think got skirted over quite quickly on here because there was loads of other drama going on, was when she was replying to someone’s comments on YouTube and she basically said something like “well yes of course I’m going to give it a biased review if it’s an ad”, I remember my jaw dropping to the ground that she admitted it

Does anyone else remember it and have screenshots or remember the thread?
I have a screenshot! On my old phone which I didn’t transfer over but it should still be on there as I’m using my old phone as a back up phone. I’ll have a look later when I’m not buried in work 🙂 (you know cause tattlers do actually work hard Brogan!)

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’ll be NY because that’ll be far too much walking for Brogs.

I reckon another gifted cruise of places they have already been.

Reactions: 6
I never used to let people like brogan getting free trips bother me too much because I would never want her sad little life but I am sick of her constant bragging and getting whatever she wants. We can’t really afford a holiday this year as we have other things going on but that’s just part of life and we will go on holiday when we can afford it. It does make me sick that this spoilt brat gets so many amazing opportunities.

If anyone else feels bad about it just remember that even if you have less money or holidays than brogan your life is probably much richer in other ways - family, partners, friends etc. I don’t think Brogan is happy at all deep down.
Same here think she's trying to fill a void when we go on holiday we rarely are in the accomodation other than to sleep and shower just get up and out exploring and grab healthy cheap food from supermarkets we can't afford to eat out all day long she really comes across as entitled and something special but makes me realise she's just acting spoilt and trying to make us jealous when there's nothing to be jealous of 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh god can see it now, the trip will be for their 5 year anniversary and that's where he'll propose 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’ve a feeling they’re off to Orlando.

I loved the bit in the vlog when he said they take a month to unpack when they get home and she was SEW disgusted saying not a month. Definitely a month you lazy sloth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I loved the bit in the vlog when he said they take a month to unpack when they get home and she was SEW disgusted saying not a month. Definitely a month you lazy sloth!
They’ve got a Florida trip in May so won’t be there.
I saw she liked ‘visit Dubai’ on Instagram not long ago, just throwing it out there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

I think that too as she did the classic influencer we hope to be there really soon!
I would say may is really soon, feb is however

Reactions: 3
I saw she liked ‘visit Dubai’ on Instagram not long ago, just throwing it out there!
Reckon she's gonna try and copy CR? Cringe. Criiiiiiiiinge

• Haha
I’m interested to see….she mentioned ‘staycation’ about 10 times in her intro so we’ll see if her rebranding is one big contradiction too

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe that Bojos mum stayed, Bogie has mentioned in the past about how his mum lived near and that she would drop off some of her old clothes there. She either set a timer for the lights to come on in the evening or mejulie popped in to do it.
Why did they have a gluten free Yule Log, shes Hardly gluten free with the amount of pastry she shoves down her throat.
I feel like the owners of that cottage need to fumigate it before anyone else stays 😷

I have a screenshot! On my old phone which I didn’t transfer over but it should still be on there as I’m using my old phone as a back up phone. I’ll have a look later when I’m not buried in work 🙂 (you know cause tattlers do actually work hard Brogan!)
Thank you!

Re: new holiday, I’m thinking they aren’t getting hopes up because of covid and restrictions, rather than it being an Ad but we’ll see

Reactions: 3
Noticed she’s written a review on Facebook recommending the pub meal they had on xmas eve-not only is it poorly written but clearly biased given the manager and deputy are both good friends…..after the kitchen, “We can be honest because we paid for it ourselves,” it just adds up to something that seems in very poor taste. I really hope this is the year that more people wake up to the sales tactics used by these ‘influencers’ who are only looking to profit themselves.
The way she read the sign outside that said something like “Lauren and the team wishes you a happy Christmas” or something made me think she thought that was written just for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So a week away from Christmas, another trip in a month AND Florida?? She really believes in reducing your carbon footprint doesn’t she??

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe that Bojos mum stayed, Bogie has mentioned in the past about how his mum lived near and that she would drop off some of her old clothes there. She either set a timer for the lights to come on in the evening or mejulie popped in to do it.
Why did they have a gluten free Yule Log, shes Hardly gluten free with the amount of pastry she shoves down her throat.
I feel like the owners of that cottage need to fumigate it before anyone else stays 😷
Reckon it’s because they didn’t have a non GF one when they did the shop in October or whenever they book that

Reactions: 4
I’d say she didn’t notice it was gluten free when she was ordering, can’t you picture her sat slobbI got in her office, hair a massive birds nest, cackling and drooling while her stubby sausage fingers clicked on every item she could see?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she wear that jumper outside of Halloween? The people of The Cotsworlds must have thought whodafuq is that. Seriously who wears that to apparently a posh pub on New Year's Eve, Banjo is a lucky guy

Screenshot_20220105_120209.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I have literally never known anyone have as many pub lunches as frequently as she does....it's actually sickening.

And how many bags does one person need 😂?! Can she not use the farm shop bag to shove her gym stuff in?! It's obscene!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.