Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s got absolutely no chance of her joining him getting into that fitness routine he wanted.. kinda hope he just cracks on with it and leaves her behind stuffing her face.

Reactions: 15
No signs of physical affection until right at the end where they are uncomfortably stuck together, do you think she watched the footage back and realised it looks like they are housemates (who donā€™t like each other very much)

Reactions: 12
I know itā€™s the pattern on her top but it just makes it look dirty
650E470C-D6D0-413E-B71A-856CC1B2CF35.jpeg

• Haha
Noticed sheā€™s written a review on Facebook recommending the pub meal they had on xmas eve-not only is it poorly written but clearly biased given the manager and deputy are both good friendsā€¦..after the kitchen, ā€œWe can be honest because we paid for it ourselves,ā€ it just adds up to something that seems in very poor taste. I really hope this is the year that more people wake up to the sales tactics used by these ā€˜influencersā€™ who are only looking to profit themselves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Noticed sheā€™s written a review on Facebook recommending the pub meal they had on xmas eve-not only is it poorly written but clearly biased given the manager and deputy are both good friendsā€¦..after the kitchen, ā€œWe can be honest because we paid for it ourselves,ā€ it just adds up to something that seems in very poor taste. I really hope this is the year that more people wake up to the sales tactics used by these ā€˜influencersā€™ who are only looking to profit themselves.
One thing that happened in 2021 that I think got skirted over quite quickly on here because there was loads of other drama going on, was when she was replying to someoneā€™s comments on YouTube and she basically said something like ā€œwell yes of course Iā€™m going to give it a biased review if itā€™s an adā€, I remember my jaw dropping to the ground that she admitted it

Does anyone else remember it and have screenshots or remember the thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
can you post that please hun x

Reactions: 4
Urgh where are they going next month? Bet itā€™s New York or some type of city break. Maybe the proposal will come then? šŸ˜‚

I'd be fuming if I was the air bnb owner and saw the footage of my home looking like this! Absolutely pig stye full of tit and drunk smelly twats!!!
Screenshot_20220105-090444_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220105-090513_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Urgh where are they going next month? Bet itā€™s New York or some type of city break. Maybe the proposal will come then? šŸ˜‚
Yep 100%!!!!! Itā€™s definitely an ā€œinternationalā€ holiday! I also am now thinking she knew she wasnā€™t going to get proposed to at Xmas, she didnā€™t have her nails done and she looked like a mess and had no decent clothes. Iā€™m not saying you need any of those things for a proposal, but this is Brogan, and everything she does is for show and the gram.

Sheā€™s got her eye on this next holiday for a proposal 100%

Benji looks pretty happy in the Xmas vlog, everything Brogan likes or says he just agreed and goes along with her opinion, itā€™s like heā€™s lost his own mind.

Reactions: 17
The only reason she didnā€™t like the farm shop is because she didnt buy anything and couldnā€™t stuff her face as usual

Reactions: 13
Next trip must be an AD as it sounds like theyā€™re waiting for confirmation.

The ā€˜we paid for it ourselvesā€™ comment is totally unnecessary and ridiculous. Just shows how out of touch these influencers are.

Reactions: 20
If itā€™s New York Iā€™ll explode. Iā€™ve just booked a (refundable, thankfully cos of covid) a 5 day trip to NYC for Plague-Boys 30th Birthday in June and god it killed me to save for it on top of the house but he deserves it! Just winds me up as her Christmas break cost more then our trip (air b&b and food) is more than our flights and hotel and itā€™ll be a drop in the ocean for them.

Reactions: 14
I stayed in an AirBnB for the first time recently and the owners messaged me after thanking me for leaving the place so clean and tidy, it was nice of them to say but I did find it strange - until I saw the absolutely carnage in Brogan's vlog ... wow, is that how some people leave them?!?

I wonder what the owner put on Brogans review šŸ¤”
I repotted 4 plants, stripped all the bedding and cleaned the whole place down. Do people not do that?

To be fair, the state of her own home, that doesnt surpise me.

Reactions: 2
I never used to let people like brogan getting free trips bother me too much because I would never want her sad little life but I am sick of her constant bragging and getting whatever she wants. We canā€™t really afford a holiday this year as we have other things going on but thatā€™s just part of life and we will go on holiday when we can afford it. It does make me sick that this spoilt brat gets so many amazing opportunities.

If anyone else feels bad about it just remember that even if you have less money or holidays than brogan your life is probably much richer in other ways - family, partners, friends etc. I donā€™t think Brogan is happy at all deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OK sucker for punishment, I started it... how the hell did the dog fit in that car with everything else. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! And yes, why are you having family stay in your house over Xmas and not spending any time with them. That's just bizarre.

They had apps for supper on Xmas Eve after that huge pub lunch on the way! Then all the food and desserts for Xmas dinner?! OMG. Do two people need a yule log, fruit cake and a half dozen mince pies after a full dinner???

Bonnie definitely wasn't supposed to be there with the barrier put up at the bottom of the stairs.

So what exactly was wrong with the Boxing Day pub lunch that you don't rate it Brogan, you Michelin-star level reviewer? So after a heavy soup and fish and chips at 2-2:30 pm they came home and shoved more crap in their faces and Brogan got tit-faced for the vlog and then mumbled something about Bonnie not being allowed inside. Classy. Also can she not run a brush through her hair so she doesn't look quite so rough??? I don't care if you have a jammie day on Boxing Day or whatever but if you're going to be on camera, get yer tit together woman.

"I didn't plan for what to do when it's raining." WTF?! You brought half your house with you including all your tech gadgets and board games!!!

Her snotty attitude to the farm shop and the villages because she wasn't able to bring in Bonnie, irritated me. This is why most people leave their dogs at home with a pet sitter or in a kennel when they go away you absolute twatwaffle!

I'd be pissed if I was in a change room in a clothes shop and someone's dog was in there with me. That is not appropriate in any way, shape or form!

And why has Benji had to pop into a Coop for supplies two days in a row when they brought so much food from home?!

Then another huge pub lunch followed by huge baguette sandwiches for supper. Insane.

"It lacks a bath or hot tub and the TV was small." Holy crap her moaning is almost getting as bad as the Lodge Guys.
Oh wow we're a family of three always have a Yule log for Christmas but only finished it yesterday unlike I imagine they did! Can't believe their appetites like imagine if they lost their wages how would they cope?! šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Whereā€™s the New York idea been plucked from? šŸ˜… It will be the same old.. Probably another air B&B.

I never used to let people like brogan getting free trips bother me too much because I would never want her sad little life but I am sick of her constant bragging and getting whatever she wants. We canā€™t really afford a holiday this year as we have other things going on but thatā€™s just part of life and we will go on holiday when we can afford it. It does make me sick that this spoilt brat gets so many amazing opportunities.

If anyone else feels bad about it just remember that even if you have less money or holidays than brogan your life is probably much richer in other ways - family, partners, friends etc. I donā€™t think Brogan is happy at all deep down.
And all they will do is eat, play games and laze around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't it their anniversary in the next couple of months? Could she be planning an anniversary / proposal international holiday?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.