Brogan Tate #80 Went to Majorca to eat like an Orca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some houses that have their curtains closed all day look untidy.
Yeah and I think that’s the thing, they go hand in hand. Poorer mental health often leads to untidiness and then closing the curtains to hide it all and just wanting to fester away in the dark. They are both in such a rut

Reactions: 23
I’m late to comment but who the duck can eat a Harvester AND Wagamamas in one day?!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Yeah and I think that’s the thing, they go hand in hand. Poorer mental health often leads to untidiness and then closing the curtains to hide it all and just wanting to fester away in the dark. They are both in such a rut
They don’t have anything to motivate them. I would be interested to see if she is setting any 2022 goals.
I’m late to comment but who the duck can eat a Harvester AND Wagamamas in one day?!
These two can go out for breakfast and lunch and still order a takeaway when they get home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have black-out curtains in my bedroom and they stay closed but that's because I'm on a main road with lots of traffic and street lights. But I'm just in there to sleep and get dressed. My living room curtains never close even at night and all of my other windows just have valences at the top and no blinds. I love lots of natural light! Maybe if they'd bought a real TV and not some ridiculous projector for such a small lounge they wouldn't need to keep the curtains closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In our flat we have floor to ceiling curtains as we have mostly glass fronted… walls? I’m not sure what the term is lol. Either way, our curtains are only ever closed when we’re chilling at night watching telly in low lighting or whatever

Reactions: 7
In our flat we have floor to ceiling curtains as we have mostly glass fronted… walls? I’m not sure what the term is lol. Either way, our curtains are only ever closed when we’re chilling at night watching telly in low lighting or whatever
Glass fronted walls, you mean like a window? 😂 like floor to ceiling windows?? If so that makes perfect sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m finally watching the tree vlog while I get ready and she’s the most gluttonous person 😂

She wanted a takeaway but they had one the night before - I’m sure she was devastated. Off to Harvester for scampi and chips but she had actual excitement to go to Wagamama’s THREE hours later but couldn’t get out the door for drooling over next weeks Yorkshire pudding wrap. The constant greed!

• Sick
Oh look here she is again. Not even using a different emoji 😂 benji looks like a potato
F7EE1694-3F1F-41D5-9B34-CF63A02FA414.jpeg
B3261F49-6FD0-4292-8226-92BF52AE7F96.jpeg

• Haha
Could you actually imagine walking into the pub and these two as sitting playing Dino dump? They would be the laugh of the place

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh look here she is again. Not even using a different emoji 😂 benji looks like a potato View attachment 918027
Do we think Brogan chose Benjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj's shirt to go with her recent "I'm missing skiing because I go every year as per se peasants m'loves" theme. Of course they'd be eating shite and drinking the sweetest, most sugar-filled drinks possible while playing their OAP card games.

I've got one of these domes booked for next week and just to be a petty bastard, they're not at Bournemouth Christmas Market, they're at the Pavillion close to the beach <gavel>. About 250m further away from the centre, but we all know what a challenge a mere 50m can be for Brogan. Vair vair brave of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think Brogan chose Benjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj's shirt to go with her recent "I'm missing skiing because I go every year as per se peasants m'loves"
Nah he probably did it himself as he started collecting them because didn’t you know they’re Ralph Lauren…. So high brow….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well everyone, I'm very pleased to introduce the Bogie Tat animated special (I used one of @Meg1912's edits for the credits background. I hope you all enjoy :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Could you actually imagine walking into the pub and these two as sitting playing Dino dump? They would be the laugh of the place
It says so much that they HAVE to take something with them whenever they go out. Me and my husband will just talk, whether it’s about our food shop or the future, people watch and enjoy our time together. Why do they NEED to be playing a game?
Do we think Brogan chose Benjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj's shirt to go with her recent "I'm missing skiing because I go every year as per se peasants m'loves" theme. Of course they'd be eating shite and drinking the sweetest, most sugar-filled drinks possible while playing their OAP card games.

I've got one of these domes booked for next week and just to be a petty bastard, they're not at Bournemouth Christmas Market, they're at the Pavillion close to the beach <gavel>. About 250m further away from the centre, but we all know what a challenge a mere 50m can be for Brogan. Vair vair brave of her.
Oh darling, it’s not just any ski top and it’s a Ralph Lauren top! She’s made him into her with the names in his wardrobe. 50m is being generous 😂 5m is apparently a challenge on a retail park!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.