Brogan Tate #80 Went to Majorca to eat like an Orca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on your definition of "cold". Last week it got below freezing at night and up to maybe 7 degrees in the day. Add the cold winds in from Storm Arwen and it was bleeping cold, as this brought the real-feel right down. A lot of people forgot to factor in any dampness, of which there's a lot here as the air here is moist not dry. It's normal for real-feel temperatures to be between 6 and 8 degrees colder than what the temperature is displaying, with added damp, which will drop the temperature you feel further. Homeless people have been found frozen to death in previous winters.

I lived in other countries where snow was guaranteed Nov-March and it felt warmer there, as it was in the mountains and dry-cold - I could hang out on my balcony in a tshirt for a bit in the mornings through the winter months quite comfortably, and get some sunshine on my arms. No bleeping chance of doing that here!!!

(This goes the other way in summers - one year I had a Spanish guy living with me who said he felt like he was back in Spain and was starting to find it uncomfortable. He couldn't believe it when I showed him it was apparently 24 degrees that day. Humidity plus the UV made it feel over 30 degrees.)
Long timer lurker 😂 just wanted to comment that my brother in law lives in Bournemouth and said it's bitter there at the moment with the winds, but I agree that benjis hat was not needed in that pod 😂 defeats the point when you go back in the cold and need to warm up.

Reactions: 10
Well everyone, I'm very pleased to introduce the Bogie Tat animated special (I used one of @Meg1912's edits for the credits background. I hope you all enjoy :
SCREAMING

How do we nominate Venom for a Pride of Britain award?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg the details in this?!... the "piano" collapsing under piles of shite... the crocs... the room of tat feat. Big Potato games cupbard... Benj's potbelly... the wifi forehead 😭
Every time I watch it I notice a new thing, just now the shark hoover!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long timer lurker 😂 just wanted to comment that my brother in law lives in Bournemouth and said it's bitter there at the moment with the winds
It was vile last week - more than once I had an internal weep at myself for not taking a hat out! Although it's scheduled to be warmer over the next week or so.

According to my phone rIght now it's 12 degrees, real-feel is at 8 degrees, and 87% humidity (so, even colder with that added winter damp). Winds will be up to 74km an hour 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK, the last time I checked Bournemouth is in the south of England and barely gets cold in winter. They're sitting inside a bloody dome. Why in God's name is he wearing a sherpa hat with flaps that people don't even wear here in Canada in the dead of winter unless they're at a ski resort and trying to be chic but really just look naff?! If anything, can't he just have worn a beanie hat?
i don’t mean to be blunt but how big do you think the U.K. is?? Bournemouth isn’t at the equator it’s still cold as duck lmao

sensational work @Venom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i don’t mean to be blunt but how big do you think the U.K. is?? Bournemouth isn’t at the equator it’s still cold as duck lmao

sensational work @Venom
Well, when I lived in London it barely got below freezing most of the time in the winters and it snowed 1-2 times. I meant that it's not like Bournemouth is in the mountains of Scotland. For perspective, where I live in Canada it routinely gets to -30C from January to March so having a wind in Bournemouth in mid-December doesn't constitute pulling out a winter flap hat like you're stuck in the middle of a bleeping blizzard to me. -10C is nothing. I barely wear gloves for that. That's why I think he looks like a ridiculous wimp of a man wearing that hat in the middle of a dome. How's that for blunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m dying at her crocs!!! Howling so hard! We love you! Keep up the great work
This is so much better than family guy and south park :ROFLMAO:

it was -0 at my end and couldn't open the bins outside top lid froze over

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, when I lived in London it barely got below freezing most of the time in the winters and it snowed 1-2 times. I meant that it's not like Bournemouth is in the mountains of Scotland. For perspective, where I live in Canada it routinely gets to -30C from January to March so having a wind in Bournemouth in mid-December doesn't constitute pulling out a winter flap hat like you're stuck in the middle of a bleeping blizzard to me. -10C is nothing. I barely wear gloves for that. That's why I think he looks like a ridiculous wimp of a man wearing that hat in the middle of a dome. How's that for blunt.
Emm, remember everyone everywhere experiences the weather differently. Good for you for being able to face the cold weather without the need for gloves etc, but in the UK (despite experiencing cold weather) we very rarely need to deal with extreme cold, so when we do we aren't actually ready for it as a country - it's not the norm for us. So stating that a man is a wimp for wearing a hat during late Autumn is rather crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
proud of you for being such a hard nut you can handle the cold but yeah the human body adapts to its surroundings so if you don’t live in -30 degrees then 0-5 (literally freezing to almost freezing) still feels pretty cold.

hopefully their next international trip will be to Siberia so you can be happy watching them suffer ‘real’ cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I live in Scotland and let me tell you few days/nights ago it got jack frost -0 to the point where it turned crisp white us scots are used to it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Canada or Bournemouth, Benji and Brogan are always going to look like wankers wherever they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooooh, it's Daily Mail clickbait weather story comment section vibes... Australians and Americans snarking that we can't handle "real" heat and how tough they are... Canadians and Russians snarking that we can't handle "real" cold and how tough they are... Meanwhile, nobody asked

(also sorry lol but I do love a good Daily Mail comments section, especially when someone tries to throw logic in there :ROFLMAO: it's like Pavlov's dogs triggered by the red arrows)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can we stop arguing about the weather and get back to how much of an utter roaster Brogan is please x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.