Brogan Tate #80 Went to Majorca to eat like an Orca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he wants to join the gym to force chubby checker to move her arse.

Thinks she’s champagne when really she’s lukewarm piss

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Esme 😘 I’m doing better now, just trying to remain positive and concentrate on myself and not get embroiled into other things (family problems!) that my mental health can’t deal with right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest vlog. Not sure if the world is aware, but normally at this time of year………… she is skiing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No offence if you like their living room. But you would never know they owned it. This looks like the living room of most rented houses I have been in.

The house has no personality.
It's so bland. She needs to realise that a splash of colour isn't a bad thing.

Reactions: 9
No offence if you like their living room. But you would never know they owned it. This looks like the living room of most rented houses I have been in.

The house has no personality.
My rented house has more personality than the beige pair! She just is too scared to experiment or get “judged”. She’s legit just a boring woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Benji will only join the gym so they can eat there and laze by the pool/use the sauna etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Benji will only join the gym so they can eat there and laze by the pool/use the sauna etc.
He’s probably done it to help her! She’s probably been complaining about her weight gain and he’s probably trying to be nice

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice in the home vlog when she was talking about the panto… she said they go back to ‘netherland’ 😂 the Disney queen that she is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Did anyone notice in the home vlog when she was talking about the panto… she said they go back to ‘netherland’ 😂 the Disney queen that she is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Just noticed someone has already said it… but she’s such a moron that I’ll leave it here anyway haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
you know that saying ‘living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget’

Brogan is the complete opposite, lives a lemonade lifestyle on a champage budget.

Imagine having that disposable income and your house looking like a student rental full
Of toddler toys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like this is the vibe they went for with their kitchen but failed. This kitchen is so nice though, no mixed metals, the extractor fan isn’t too low and the hob is nicely placed without being cumbersome. And shock horror they have an island 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh look didn't I mention do a charity for christmas duck me Brogan its obvious we tell you what to do and its your bleeping job!!!

My rented house has more personality than the beige pair! She just is too scared to experiment or get “judged”. She’s legit just a boring woman
My living room is more cosier than hers we have touches of chocolate & taupe and dusted fondant paint & gold glitter wallpaper she still had the curtains closed in the vlog is this because she thinks shes so famous or just lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh look didn't I mention do a charity for christmas duck me Brogan its obvious we tell you what to do and its your bleeping job!!!

My living room is more cosier than hers we have touches of chocolate & taupe and dusted fondant paint & gold glitter wallpaper she still had the curtains closed in the vlog is this because she thinks shes so famous or just lazy
It's just laziness, has to be, doesn't want people to see her slobbing on the couch all day. Don't know why she doesn't invest in some decent blinds if it's to stop the glare. I just think a room looks so untidy and claustrophobic if the curtains are closed in the daytime.

Reactions: 17
It's just laziness, has to be, doesn't want people to see her slobbing on the couch all day. Don't know why she doesn't invest in some decent blinds if it's to stop the glare. I just think a room looks so untidy and claustrophobic if the curtains are closed in the daytime.
How many times have we mentioned stuff and she does it the following week were doing her job for her its sicking

The next "homely vlog" will see nana with their cream cakes and tea if this happens i'm eating my christmas tree and £10 to a charity the amount of money she has is an insult to the charitys not manage £50 Brogan but can spend £300 and £70 on advents and a christmas tree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They bought one blind from blinds2go - maybe for her office - measured it wrong and never ordered any more 😂 I think it was a sad attempt at getting noticed for an AD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Closed curtains all day every day is such a big reflection of someone’s mental health :/

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.