Brogan Tate #80 Went to Majorca to eat like an Orca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spoke about the Harvester through gritted teeth! You can tell Little Miss Mooney thinks she's above such common chain establishments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She spoke about the Harvester through gritted teeth! You can tell Little Miss Mooney thinks she's above such common chain establishments
Yet every meal they go out for is in a chain restaurant! She's such a friggin snob, but has literally NOTHING to be snobby about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole vlog just seemed so forced! The fact that they had to set a specific time to get off their arses is ridiculous. We put our tree up last weekend, but because my daughter likes to "help" we had to wait for nap time and ultimately her bed time to get all of the Dec's and tree up, but we weren't like, right we're doing it at this time. They are in their TWENTIES!! my late 93 year old auntie had more get up and go than these two put together!!!
Her statement that "Benji’s been away working all week and I've just got back from mallorca", so she couldn't get the decorations out, when in reality she'd been back most of the week, and judging what content she put out that week, hadn't been very busy, was laughable. She really can't do anything without him can she?
Also, the headphones. EVERY single shot of him he had them in or on his ears. I wear mine when I'm pottering about, cleaning, cooking whatever, but when I'm sat with my fella or we're in the same room I have the respect and courtesy to turn them off (only exception to the rule is when I'm doing uni work because I need to drown out the shite he watches 😂😂).

No way is that calendar worth the money that people pay for it. Its like stuff from the £shop!
I cook with a podcast on but he looks like that guy from Star Wars in every vlog.
9BA854CF-2557-4FC1-8888-79AEA37D2EDF.jpeg

Like, I don’t blame him because I can’t imagine he’s missing out on any stimulating conversation but I’d be well annoyed if my boyfriend couldn’t even drive, cook, decorate with me without listening to something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Q
Yet every meal they go out for is in a chain restaurant! She's such a friggin snob, but has literally NOTHING to be snobby about.
It's like she thinks she's the queen when in reality it's the opposite image her YT and followers gone would like to see how she'd fare building a life from nothing though her life seem empty apart from all that darn tat! 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Going for scampi and chips, and a brownie for lunch…

Then going back to bed on a Sunday mid day,

Then going to Wagamama’s for the second takeaway of the day, whilst discussing her dirty festive weekend with a pork pie Yorkshire pudding combo whatever.

she’s gonna eat that dog isn’t she 😕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I have no idea what bonnies old name was and frankly I don’t think anyone gives a single duck just let her go and be happy brogan I’ve never seen a sadder dog

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Going for scampi and chips, and a brownie for lunch…

Then going back to bed on a Sunday mid day,

Then going to Wagamama’s for the second takeaway of the day, whilst discussing her dirty festive weekend with a pork pie Yorkshire pudding combo whatever.

she’s gonna eat that dog isn’t she 😕
And the Chinese on the Friday night too because Ben got back late and Brogan was "working"

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she has purchased some kind of Magic mirror that she hasn’t mentioned!?

she feels her skin is great atm, REALLY!? it might feel soft but those wrinkles and the redness and the bloat say something else

She likes her hair? Doesn she see the top of her head or the back when styling it?

i would love whatever mirror she is looking into.

2) plenty of space in the lounge for the tree. For goodness sake open your curtains, imagine sitting in the dark all day, esp daytime is already limited in the UK atm

3) duck me their eating hasn’t stopped has it? Harvester and wagamama in one day!? and no doubt had snacks at panto, that’s at least 3000 calories.

4) they needed a nap after their lunch to be ready for evening out?

OMG GET A LIFE BROGAN AND BENJI! You are completely wasting your youth, festering away in your dirty pit and eating crap 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't bring myself to watch the latest vlog, but when she went to the Harvester did she show what they have to eat? Like, did they have the full 3 courses I wonder?

My other half and I went out for lunch at a Harvester the other day, (love a good salad cart). We didn't have anything for tea as was still full from lunch. I can't understand where these two pack it away, its just so gross!

Her gym membership is completely pointless!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And the Chinese on the Friday night too because Ben got back late and Brogan was "working"
totally forgot she had pot plants to buy on animal crossing or whatever that thing is.
And she probably opened a pr parcel,

no that was a packet of caramel hobnobs my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got round to watching her latest vlog 🙃 (been a bit absent on here due to some stuff in my personal life getting the better of me and not being able to even hate watch our lovely Broges without wanting to punch my iPad…)

I see there’s no change in their appalling diets then! Still eating terribly. Did they even consume a vegetable over the weekend? Benji said he was hoping they had the salad bar open at The Harvester so I’m wondering if he managed to eat something healthy for a change? 😅 (I wasn’t aware fully grown adults get excited over the salad bar anymore either but each to their own I guess! He clearly doesn’t eat salad much so probably is exciting for him!) no chance of Brogan doing that as she had scampi and chips and a brownie! (Chinese, chicken sandwiches, chicken korma, harvester food then a Wagamamas - no wonder they’re piling on the weight - well saying that Brogan’s has stabilised and Benji looks bigger every time we see him! 😳)
And don’t get my started on the Disney themed Christmas tree and decorations 🥴 no offence to anyone who loves Disney but are these two capable of acting their age?! And ‘schedule of fun’ loooool if you need to schedule in fun for you (not sexy times but I’m sure that’s probably scheduled too) and your partner Brogan that’s not an encouraging sign. And Benji joining her gym so they can work out together? Benji actually said that? I don’t believe for one minute Brogan didn’t influence that decision and it seems a bit silly for him to spend that much on gym membership when he’s barely at home all week.
Anyways was that it? I think that was all of the riveting content we received. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So they’ve sent her FOUR and they’re at £16 each. Why does she need four?! And she’s given £10 to the fundraising page for Martha brooks or whoever the crappy stationery company are. £10? Really. From the person who can afford £70 on a tree skirt! But duck save the children. Hasn’t she heard of pay it forward? £10 compared to the insane amount of items she’s gifted, I bet £10 is nothing compared to the cost of the advent calendar either. We never ever see her ever think of anybody else or donate to others. I just cannot get over how oblivious she is to the real world and real problems. I’m so angry this week and it’s not been helped by this Tory party but I’m sure our Tory Brogan has no issue whatsoever with it all, as we suspect she was breaking the rules too because it’s all about her and nobody else. I hope she realises one day how utterly selfish and horrible she is.
7CC3EAA5-FC44-47EA-BC2C-C01FFA3747DB.png
7AFEAF2A-B48C-42B7-B2BD-A7B0BB9AEF36.png
2C92F100-8DFF-4D7A-B2CC-F27001141068.png
EFE89BAB-43C0-4164-ABE1-D1FE7B363F80.png

Hope you’re ok @PeonyBlush 🥰 agree with everything you’ve said. It’s such a tit show it’s hard to believe at times but I guess they think they’re happy and living a life we should all envy 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m sure our Tory Brogan has no issue whatsoever with it all, as we suspect she was breaking the rules too
It was confirmed here! There was an indoor gathering at Megan's (I think it was her place) for some football match. Brogan was offline all afternoon after mentioning that she and myboyfriendBenji were going to meet some friends but socially distance outdoors etc. I believe the indoor rule of six was in place at the time; someone correct me if that's not right, but there were definitely restrictions in place.

Someone on here spotted her and/or Benjjj tagged in a group photo, all hugging/close together and no masks, indoors. Once it was mentioned on Tattle the tag mysteriously disappeared...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Got round to watching her latest vlog 🙃 (been a bit absent on here due to some stuff in my personal life getting the better of me and not being able to even hate watch our lovely Broges without wanting to punch my iPad…)

I see there’s no change in their appalling diets then! Still eating terribly. Did they even consume a vegetable over the weekend? Benji said he was hoping they had the salad bar open at The Harvester so I’m wondering if he managed to eat something healthy for a change? 😅 (I wasn’t aware fully grown adults get excited over the salad bar anymore either but each to their own I guess!
My 70 year old parents get excited about a salad bar so no surprise their peers Brogan & Benji do😂

I get that around the holidays you might end up having two big meals out in one day but no mention of eating light for the evening or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Netherlands - what version of Peter Pan were these 2 watching.
and not sure what the monthly cost for DL down there is but I’m up in Scotland and know that our local club rate is pretty cheap and it’s £60pm - he’s going to pay (at least) that for the occasional weekend trip. Surely he could make use of her guest pass?
I think he wants to go to one-up Brogs. She can be a pest but I think he likes to make her look silly and probably thinks there’s lots of opportunity to do this at the gym - though he won’t look much better.
Not sure what membership she has but my Vantage is 119 pm and couples would be 110

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was confirmed here! There was an indoor gathering at Megan's (I think it was her place) for some football match. Brogan was offline all afternoon after mentioning that she and myboyfriendBenji were going to meet some friends but socially distance outdoors etc. I believe the indoor rule of six was in place at the time; someone correct me if that's not right, but there were definitely restrictions in place.

Someone on here spotted her and/or Benjjj tagged in a group photo, all hugging/close together and no masks, indoors. Once it was mentioned on Tattle the tag mysteriously disappeared...
You are correct @mediocrehouseplant there was a photo of a big group of people indoors and moonface was front and centre, it’s in one of the old threads

Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a scroll through his tagged photos and that wedding they went too where he was a grooms man and she says our friends….. umm she‘s not tagged in a single picture on there (that his friends have uploaded) I really wonder what his friends think about her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just had a scroll through his tagged photos and that wedding they went too where he was a grooms man and she says our friends….. umm she‘s not tagged in a single picture on there (that his friends have uploaded) I really wonder what his friends think about her
“ who is this again? Brogan or the Bianca one he was talking about ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.