Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is with that coat. That's her dog walking coat. What's wrong with a lovely waterfall tie round the waste coat that would keep her equally as warm and less granny.
This is what I mentioned she hadn’t worn up until now…. Gotta prove us tattlers wrong

Reactions: 3
View attachment 887381
View attachment 887383
View attachment 887384
the thing is there are actual events that would show off the place better than the eating tour that Brogan is on - there’s scuba diving on Friday, there was olive picking or traditional market exploration on Thursday and discover Cala Millor on Wednesday, she just hasn’t done any of it, which is a shame as that would have been more interesting content rather than just several restaurants.
Maybe she’s done a few but she hasn’t mentioned them and we’ll see them in the vlog? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’m ALLLLLL about the scruffy bun but I at lest brush it into the pony and found a Hack on TikTok about making it look neat and pretty but no fuss. But she looks like this… all the time?? Even this week on AL I’ve just done this bun hack rather than a true scruffy bun! And she’s got all these gizmos and gadgets! After my 1st Paris and Florida trip I learnt a LOT about how to actually pack and what I will use and how to love my natural actually thick wavy hair! My god she boils my blood!
What’s the bun hack please?

Reactions: 4
That's kinda sad that she's gone all that way for a conference and not even taken part whatsoever aside from the food - i bet all the others have actually spent some time together and are genuinely friendly by now, but she's just manically faking it!

Reactions: 17
Why would you go to Spain and shop in shops you can shop in at home?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't wait for the airport meltdown when her suitcase is over weight due to all the tat she's brought

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly she is sooo tit at a travel blogger. Not once has she made me go “oh I’ll look into Spain!” I love food and the social side of it. Like recommendations, trying new things etc. But not one of her food items as invoked a desist in me to try. She’s so superficial and it’s tit that something like this is WASTED on her.

She could have so much potential to be a great travel blogger if she enjoys organising and packing so much but she has no desire to get to know the history or culture. Like she’s so uneducated in SO many ways and isn’t “rich” like she think she is money or personality value. She does the bare minimum and nothing about it is informative or entertaining!

i know this is mostly what people have said so sorry for repeating myself. Bring back pre-benji Brogan! I used to enjoy her Monday clogs and used to treat myself to a curry (ok, it was a microwave one but I broke the diet!)while I watched the tears and car crash but I could tolerate her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She went somewhere with a fellow traveller! Granted it was Disney related, but glad she’s actually done SOMETHING! The volume of activities looks amazing, and I’d have loved to have seen her do some but as usual she’s not really done anything worthwhile. So much for being a travel vlogger 🧐

Reactions: 16
why not take advantage of some of the other stuff going on, if she wants to go shopping, try the traditional Market! So much she could have actually done this week to show Palma and instead she's chosen to stuff her face and get tipsyView attachment 887387
i was just thinking that there now x so much more she could have done than to stuff her face and shop!!!!!!!!1

She went somewhere with a fellow traveller! Granted it was Disney related, but glad she’s actually done SOMETHING! The volume of activities looks amazing, and I’d have loved to have seen her do some but as usual she’s not really done anything worthwhile. So much for being a travel vlogger 🧐
about time she got her ever increasing bum out and did sunthink!!!!!! lol sorry had to say it lol,interesting lol
i hate it when she cant say that word something right and it comes out as sun think i want to hit my screen so much lol or is it just me!!

Lost her voice from talking too much ?? Good god , I don’t envy all those people on the trip with her
how????????????????????????? she has been on her phone all this time! dopey cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That poor Holly girl who was probably asked to take 5000 photos of the back of her head, pretending to take steps and bend like a pretzel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to a buffet tonight and had two helpings of beef curry m, chow mien, rice and chicken balls and think my stomach is about to burst. Seriously how can she eat so much in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine Bogie recites the hocus pocus chant when she takes a photo :
"twist the bones and then the back, uawauauauauauaoooo
Trim it, so I don't look fat uawauauauauauaooooo
Flick my hair so it doesn't look flat, just like thisssss...."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So wonder if she’s trying to get into food vlogging instead haha…why would you only choose the food stuff when there is so much stuff to try?! Instead go and ‘mooch’ round the same shops as we have here…errrm seems wasteful of a trip to me. Annnnddd (I’m on a roll lol) you get all those bits the last few days for yourself, and you’re getting the love of your life a bag of haribo? Anybody else go on holiday mostly get pressies for other people not themselves?

Reactions: 11
So wonder if she’s trying to get into food vlogging instead haha…why would you only choose the food stuff when there is so much stuff to try?! Instead go and ‘mooch’ round the same shops as we have here…errrm seems wasteful of a trip to me. Annnnddd (I’m on a roll lol) you get all those bits the last few days for yourself, and you’re getting the love of your life a bag of haribo? Anybody else go on holiday mostly get pressies for other people not themselves?
You’ve misread. The haribo are not just for Benji, but also her. She’s bought him a present to share with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.