Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Brogan comment something not utterly self centred on a post by a former youtuber who has had her fair share of mental health troubles, supporting her on her 6 month sobriety, this person is not really an influencer anymore and has less than 1k followers, i thought most of Brogans friendships since the early days of youtube had broken down due to her own doing!

Reactions: 5
Honestly what is with that coat. That's her dog walking coat. What's wrong with a lovely waterfall tie round the waste coat that would keep her equally as warm and less granny.
Doesnt wear her North Face coats for wet dog walks (she doesn’t do wet dog walks at all!), but takes them to SPAIN? She makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really can't think of many times where I've gone shopping on holiday? She's actually got a problem.

Reactions: 26
I would look in little Spanish shops or places that sell local wine/food/crafts etc, but not in Primark and stationary shops!! How boring. She’s not getting any of the culture.

Reactions: 26
I would look in little Spanish shops or places that sell local wine/food/crafts etc, but not in Primark and stationary shops!! How boring. She’s not getting any of the culture.
i absolutely agree with you hun x
apologies on my other post i got so mad i made 2 separate comments lol

Reactions: 6
All fur coat and no knickers- showing herself up here incorrectly holding her glass. Wouldn't normally annoy me, but don't pretend to be full of class Brogan, when you're full of trash.

Screenshot_20211125_132059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So far all we've seen of this event is her eating, drinking and shopping, no different to her usual boring content then.

Come on we want a Trek America 3.0!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OK, I just went through all of today's IG stories and posts so far... again, this trip doesn't make any sense. You paid good money for a flight, AirBNB, and a "conference" to eat three lunches and have two evening dinners/cocktail parties with strangers to "network". The rest of the time, she's shopping in H&M and Primark and a shop with packing cubes and pouches?! If it was just a promotional type thing from the Palma tourism board, why weren't there other things besides the meals?! No walking tours, no visits to museums or the cathedral, no curated local shopping. I know nothing about Traverse but it seems like a bit of a scam really if this is their idea of a travel vlogger/blogger conference or networking event.

I feel like she could have gone for a long weekend or short break with Benji or a friend and done the same things probably for less money.

Reactions: 31
I’m actually dying at the story of her clinking glasses it’s like she’s chasing all the other glasses and they’re running away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahaha I just watched that story and it’s so funny she’s just left there hanging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But what is the actual point of this “travel conference”? To promote and boost Spanish tourism?
I haven’t looked at other accounts who’s there too, what content they are putting out but FFS looks like it’s all about eating according to Brogie!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.