Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to anyone who likes them but I truly think those loungefly bags are horrible and should only be worn by children. They really don’t look practical and are the perfect size for toys.
I actually have one that's Mickey and Minnie Halloween themed because I love anything black and emo Gothic style but fun apart from that one I wouldn't buy any of them and fully agree but Mickey as a vampire on my bag cracks me up 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope for our sake, we don’t get another ski suit camel toe! No one and I mean no one needs to see that
I sense another melt down coming when none of her ski stuff fits 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don’t mind the loungefly bags, I don’t own any as they are really pricey and I would only wear it in the parks.

This why I don’t understand why Brogan needs so many? It’s not like she goes to Disney world a lot and she can only fit so many in her luggage… what if she sees one in the park she wants? She’s only there for 2 weeks and she is averaging a trip every 2/3 years so not like she can take a different one every trip.

When I’m in WDW I take one small rucksack and use the same one for every day so I don’t have to pack and repack it with my stuff every day, surely having 4 or 5 to switch round will just get annoying.

Can only conclude it’s a hoarding thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Also LF bags are smaller than normal rucksacks so will make her look even more massive 😂)

Reactions: 16
I have skied since I was 9 every year
I have a beach hut
I have long eyelashes
I have naturally curly hair
I I I I... unbearable !
But can she ski?
I have seen her skiing travel vlogs and if she has skied since nine years old well she would not ski like she does!! Or she has had no instruction or chose to ignore advice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She maybe skiied when she was nine years old, however any vlog I’ve ever seen her do on a ski trip lately involves her cramming herself into too small, overpriced clothing then going from one mountain restaurant to the next, shovelling in chicken nuggies, pizza and drinks before calling it a day just after lunch to go and wallow in a hot tub or go shopping for more shite. No actual skiing takes place. Also she’s never actually planned a trip, she was taken by me Julie or managed to beg a freebie. She seems to have no clue how to read a piste map or anything. She’s bleeping clueless, it’s all about superficial bragging- all the gear no idea. As always!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If you're fat those tiny Loungefly rucksacks are not your friend. They just make your back look huge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Brogan reminds me of a friend I have who has basically been skiing since she could walk. She’s super snobby about it. Must be a skier thing (sorry to anyone who skis!) I snowboard and I like to think we are more laid back and chill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another blanket. She’s mostly in the house on her own. How many blankets does someone need!? Can’t resist anything - she’s a marketers dream 💭
God the smugness. You don't need to have gone skiing since you were 9 years old to buy/want to buy some Disney merchandise featuring Mickey and Minnie skiing. Just another way for her to brag about her aspired-to middleclass lifestyle 😴 girl please, we've all watched your vlogs and seen the constant slobfests and bootydo - you're all middle and no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d bleeping love a new ski vlog from her now. She’d have to buy all new gear which would cost a fortune, she wouldn’t fit in anything she liked. (She’d need a brand new helmet for that moon head). She’s done nothing but slobbed for three years so there’s no way she’d last more than an hour on the pistes. Ben plays football so he’d probably last longer and they’d fall out because she’d want to go back to the hotel and he wouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t mind the loungefly bags, I don’t own any as they are really pricey and I would only wear it in the parks.

This why I don’t understand why Brogan needs so many? It’s not like she goes to Disney world a lot and she can only fit so many in her luggage… what if she sees one in the park she wants? She’s only there for 2 weeks and she is averaging a trip every 2/3 years so not like she can take a different one every trip.

When I’m in WDW I take one small rucksack and use the same one for every day so I don’t have to pack and repack it with my stuff every day, surely having 4 or 5 to switch round will just get annoying.

Can only conclude it’s a hoarding thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Also LF bags are smaller than normal rucksacks so will make her look even more massive 😂)
Ive got two lounge fly bags but they are rather subtle in comparison to the ones Brogie has. I know they are not to everyone’s taste but lm not ashamed to say I own some 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’d bleeping love a new ski vlog from her now. She’d have to buy all new gear which would cost a fortune, she wouldn’t fit in anything she liked. (She’d need a brand new helmet for that moon head). She’s done nothing but slobbed for three years so there’s no way she’d last more than an hour on the pistes. Ben plays football so he’d probably last longer and they’d fall out because she’d want to go back to the hotel and he wouldn’t.
Last time she had a melt down when she gave her weight for the bindings or whatever it’s called. Dumb question (is there a limit to this)

Reactions: 7
God the smugness. You don't need to have gone skiing since you were 9 years old to buy/want to buy some Disney merchandise featuring Mickey and Minnie skiing. Just another way for her to brag about her aspired-to middleclass lifestyle 😴 girl please, we've all watched your vlogs and seen the constant slobfests and bootydo - you're all middle and no class.
All middle and no class needs to be a thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20211016-141535_Instagram.jpg

Can someone explain to me how this is the décolleté of a 27 year old? This is some serious, serious sun damage.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Last time her ski boots ‘shrank’ in the boot room and they had to stop eating skiing mid morning and go back to the hotel to eat recover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She maybe skiied when she was nine years old, however any vlog I’ve ever seen her do on a ski trip lately involves her cramming herself into too small, overpriced clothing then going from one mountain restaurant to the next, shovelling in chicken nuggies, pizza and drinks before calling it a day just after lunch to go and wallow in a hot tub or go shopping for more shite. No actual skiing takes place. Also she’s never actually planned a trip, she was taken by me Julie or managed to beg a freebie. She seems to have no clue how to read a piste map or anything. She’s bleeping clueless, it’s all about superficial bragging- all the gear no idea. As always!
Soo true!! Don’t think we will ever see km of piste being carved up!!

Reactions: 8
Last time she had a melt down when she gave her weight for the bindings or whatever it’s called. Dumb question (is there a limit to this)
I don’t think so…
I’m bigger than her, but far fitter and have never had a problem

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so…
I’m bigger than her, but far fitter and have never had a problem
Dinings or dim settings are based on ur weight so no limit
However as this controls how the boots release from the skis you must not lie about weight

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.