Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got gifted some sand and Sky stuff. Soooo smug. I just can’t with the pretence she’s so happy 😂
73F42691-BFF7-4F31-8F3B-055C44C2885B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dinings or dim settings are based on ur weight so no limit
However as this controls how the boots release from the skis you must not lie about weight
Most fitters would have a scales you’d pop on in shop / rental shop.

Now that would be meltdown ….

She got gifted some sand and Sky stuff. Soooo smug. I just can’t with the pretence she’s so happy 😂
View attachment 813078
Such a smug , entitled face…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Most fitters would have a scales you’d pop on in shop / rental shop.

Now that would be meltdown ….

Such a smug , entitled face…
Gifted stuff doesn’t pay the bills or add to the pension pot…..the way I see it is these companies are just using her.

Reactions: 19
A ‘beauty & lifestyle’ vlogger that hasn’t tried Sand and Sky - you’re 3 years late Hun!
The silly baffoon just looks a right idiot saying about people raving, making it even more obvious she’s only tried it as it’s been gifted 🙄
Could she get any sadder? Let me brag about having animal crossing on the projector because I have nothing else going for me. No mention of walking Bonnie today or benji 🤔
BD671A58-94DE-44B1-96A5-5C7CDBEF366E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She could have had this for all of lockdown and the like… had she listened to everyone and got the normal switch to start with!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gifted stuff doesn’t pay the bills or add to the pension pot…..the way I see it is these companies are just using her.
Yeah so true, hadn’t really thought about that.
It’s crazy how much her awkwardness comes through, she couldn’t just say ‘love skiing and been since I was a kid’….nope she has to sound super cringe about it….I’ve been skiing since I was 9, bugger me that’s so precise. Was it 9 years and 3 months exactly? :LOL:

Reactions: 18
I’ve never watched the ski vlogs until this evening…. She looks so much better and these were only 3 years ago!

Reactions: 8
Exactly. She didn't do well at school, has barely any qualifications or experience really outside of YouTube. The teacher in me wonders what the hell she is going to do when this all stops & still has most of her life ahead of her!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.