Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, did anybody else know that Brogan has skiied since the age of nine?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have skied since I was 9 every year
I have a beach hut
I have long eyelashes
I have naturally curly hair
I I I I... unbearable !

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Another blanket. She’s mostly in the house on her own. How many blankets does someone need!? Can’t resist anything - she’s a marketers dream 💭
Sorry to anyone who skis, but anyone who grew up skiing = big fat Tory red flag for me

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"getting a lot of messages" about the Disney ski range :ROFLMAO: is she f*ck. Messaging herself more like. We all know when Influencers say 'i've had so many messages about x y and z' they are talking absolute sh*t. Get your head from out of your ar*e Brogan, no-one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god the obnoxious 'I go skiing' thing, saw that coming a mile off when she posted that bag.
Brogan, you're not even good at skiing babe, wind your neck in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to anyone who skis, but anyone who grew up skiing = big fat Tory red flag for me
Phwoar hold up! I know what you mean but just to challenge that stereotype, biggest left wing gal going here, as are my family (Labour and Plaid voters) and we went skiing!

We already know Brogs is a big old Tory though

Would she even be able to get going now she’s a round lump??
No. Skiing requires fitness. I always wondered how she coped in her more recent skiing vlogs, and they were years ago!

Reactions: 11
Omg she is so unbelievably smug!

I have been skiing since I was nine years old 🙄🙄🙄 well good luck managing to squeeze yourself into one of your ski suits on your next trip Brogan!
Imagine being so unhappy in life that you have to brag about all the materialistic things you have/do! Urgh 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have skied since I was 9 every year
I have a beach hut
I have long eyelashes
I have naturally curly hair
I I I I... unbearable !
I just don’t see why her life is a constant brag! Is she really that insecure and unhappy? It absolutely baffles me! Don’t forget the TWELVE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS WITH MY BOYFRIEND BENJI! There’s no way she could ski now. She’d barely fit into the chair lift, and her fitness must surely be an issue too. I just cannot understand how she has a dog AND an expensive gym pass and a PT and is bigger than ever. It doesn’t add up.

I literally can't deal with the floating head! Why has this become a thing?! 😂😂😂😱😱😱
I think she genuinely thinks this face shows how excited she is and is in a way bragging to others. That’s why her head is in everything because to her it conveys how amazing her life is and we should all be insanely jealous. I have a switch lite and can see my screen just as clearly and colourfully 🤔

Reactions: 17
I love how many *actual* gamers are in this thread, makes Brogan's attempts even more pathetic as we can tell she's talking 💩
I left a comment on her video about my gaming collection as I'm a huge fan not to rub it in her face or anything what a proper gamers collection is like at all 😉 I'm very lucky to have all mine paid for by my own wages too and helps me de-stress and wind down I always play one of them a few minutes at least a day together with my family too unlike her playing alone like she often is anyway she replied to my comment with an 'oh wow!' yeah B you're no life long gamer at all are ya we know! 😆😂🙈

Is it wrong of me to want to start a youtube channel just to see if I can end up with more subscribers than Brogan?! LOL

I have wanted to start one for a while, but its the fear of putting yourself out there to open up criticism which I am not sure I will handle well at all!
Love this I have a small channel I literally have 500 subs and that goes up and down and post three days a week as I love it I've made some great new friends too go for it!

Reactions: 5
Even her videos are non stop bragging. What value does it add to her viewers to see her unbox that video gaming thing and orgasm about the click? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.