Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlosib

Chatty Member
Absolutely crying that she said she plugged it in to the ETHANOL (the chemical name for alcohol) cable when she meant ETHERNET

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Moot22

VIP Member
I’m trying to get through the slog but f**k me...

The garden looks a lot better than before but it’s so dull. It looks like the background for garden products in an Aldi booklet where they need something that won’t take focus from the ladybird windmill ornament.

Why does she keep buying stuffed toys for Bonnie from IKEA? They’re not designed for dogs, especially dogs that will rip them up in an hour. Get Bonnie an antler or bone or something she can properly chew.

That whole extension needs knocking down and rebuilding so why are they spending all their money on the interior of it?

Did Benji really put his headphones in while they were queuing in IKEA? If my boyfriend did that I’d immediately walk out and take a shit on his windscreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Moot22

VIP Member
Oooh a new Garden reveal video on the way.

Brogan: if you’re new here...

Us:
91CEAE1D-C574-406D-B647-A090522C7E68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cosmo

Benji: "It's supposed to be good for bees. Bees love lavender. And we love bees."

People who love bees do not strip every single element of nature from their garden. They are contributing to the decline of bees, insects and wildlife.

They are both as bad and deluded as each other. No taste, no soul and no idea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Venom

VIP Member
"last year I didn't really buy a lot of new stuff"
just let that sink for a moment, she said that, yes really !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59