Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a new bogie thread m’loves ! Thank you to @Laur91 for the epic thread title !!

I can’t believe we are on thread 75 !!! This is cause for celebration !

So what’s been happening in Mooney mansion ?
  • We’ve had 2 vlogs since our last thread : a home vlog and a vlog of the Disney event in London
  • The home vlog was a garden update and an ad for cricuit’s mug press - we got to see the crappy garden , the little progress on the utility RUM , and then finally the ad which was filmed at Julie’s house
  • Of course , brogan’s mug design was basic and boring and it was followed by her scoffing a massive Chinese and some cake with HoneyJ
  • Brogan also went to the WDW 50th event in London with BenjjjjBlessHim … she wore a blue dress that divided opinions , scoffed a massive Nando’s before she went , ate snacks and downed sugary cocktails but was still hungry so dragged Benji out of bed at midnight to try and find food and was shocked when a restaurant wanted to close and wouldn’t serve them so they ended up with a greasy kebab … then she had a sugary Starbucks drink the next day … no wonder tattlers think she looks bigger than Louise Pentland !
  • She did a reel about how much she loves food … we know !!
  • Lot of chat about Charlotte Ruff in the last thread who looked very glam and slim at the Disney event , unlike our Broges
  • Brogan went live with Gary a lot , still hasn’t said if she’s vaccinated
  • The podcast is coming back and Bogie is editing the first episode - what a treat for our ears !
  • She bought more Tat this time in the shape of fur lined crocs
  • We found her depop and saw she sold her used bras … someone out there is walking around in brogan’s used undies !!
  • just another manic Mooney … what will she do next ?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
duck I forgot about the fact there’s someone walking round with her old bra on! That literally kept me awake for nights after the last thread 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Brogan scoffing cake: LWOOK AT WHE FWOOD IN THE LIYITTLE TIYNY BWOXES

Brogan approx an hour later: we’re both a little bit peckish… they did have a lot of food there but we didn’t eat an awful lot. We had a little
Nando’s earlier…

YOU HAD DINNER LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND HAVE SNACKED ALL EVENING?!?

You guys are absolute fiends… I’ve got half of the last thread to catch up on now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feels like the right time to update you all...

The utility rum has has now been 23 WEEKS in the making. They're knocking on 6 months now duck me

Screenshot_20211006_084800.jpg

Screenshot_20211006_084813.jpg

Screenshot_20211006_084828.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Feels like the right time to update you all...

The utility rum has has now been 23 WEEKS in the making. They're knocking on 6 months now duck me

View attachment 796587
View attachment 796589
View attachment 796590
They remind me of a family member of mine. She moved into her house about 16 years ago, they start job after job, but most of the time don't finish it, or take actual years to do it. Took about 6 months, maybe longer, to do their kitchen, the living room has been a work in progress for 16 years. I just couldn't live like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It seriously gets on my wick that she says I'm on the dog walk. Everytime single time she says it, I get a flash of irrational anger 😂
Screenshot_20211006-091309_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211006-091349_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can I say that everything about her annoys me? I'm currently suffering a mental breakdown so off work and last week our honeymoon was ruined because I was constantly on edge. I'm emeophobic too and hated the plane and all the public transport we had to catch- like I was terrified and didn't enjoy it- she can't be emeophobic because she loves to travel. Also doctor was talking to me about self care- she said even going for a short walk each day will help me to get better- not have a bloody bath and put a face mask on/have a pamper. Even all the food she eats annoys me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Has ‘Just Another Manic Mooney’ been used as a title yet? The song is stuck in my head now @disneys 😂😂
It doesn't look like it has but it definitely should be! Just scrolling through the thread titles its amazing how far she has(n't) come - Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit - a fave example from 2019.

Aww @Emxxx so sorry to hear that :cry: really hope that you are getting the help that you need ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This!! She does not need to tell us 'she's on a dog walk', we can probably work that one out for ourselves.

I wonder how her 10k steps per day is going, she's gone very quiet on that now hasn't she!
It's not even that she's telling us she's walking the dog, it's the way she phrases it. She never says I'm taking the dog for a walk, or I'm walking the dog. It's just "on a dog walk". It's just rubs me the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must only walk Bonnie when she adds it to her stories. Why would she make a big deal about it if it was a regular 3x a day thing?

Reactions: 17
Can I say that everything about her annoys me? I'm currently suffering a mental breakdown so off work and last week our honeymoon was ruined because I was constantly on edge. I'm emeophobic too and hated the plane and all the public transport we had to catch- like I was terrified and didn't enjoy it- she can't be emeophobic because she loves to travel. Also doctor was talking to me about self care- she said even going for a short walk each day will help me to get better- not have a bloody bath and put a face mask on/have a pamper. Even all the food she eats annoys me!
Sending hugs to you. I have emetophobia and was always fine travelling, I was more scared of pubs/nights out and theme parks, however since a disasterous flight home pre pandemic (14 hours with someone being ill) my brain has now made the same link as yours and it’s just crippling! I’ve managed two short flights but I have to take anxiety medication!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a little confused as to why you would ever wear a leather jacket on a dog walk, just feels like you would get so sweaty so quickly to me!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.