Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all - new here, late to the party.

My WDW holiday is coming up soon and I've entered this world of Disney YouTubers and Brogan has me BAFFLED.

I just can't believe she got a free holiday considering the quality of her content. Then I come on here and find out that she's NOT older than 40??

Honestly the past 24 hours of knowing she exists have been too much for me I need some rest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi all - new here, late to the party.

My WDW holiday is coming up soon and I've entered this world of Disney YouTubers and Brogan has me BAFFLED.

I just can't believe she got a free holiday considering the quality of her content. Then I come on here and find out that she's NOT older than 40??

Honestly the past 24 hours of knowing she exists have been too much for me I need some rest
Welcome!!!
Actually, she's 52 years old!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Beginning of video: "For this trip, I'm trying to be more minimal becos I know I'm probably going to pick up a few things from the US."
End of video: "So my bag weighs around 25kg, which is slightly too heavy for my allowance, so I'll swap some of my heavy thinks to Benji's bag."
Well that went well, now didn't it? [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought I over pack when going on holiday but even I’m not as bad as Brogie! Yes yes we know she is going to “Cali” for work and needs to take all her equipment but she takes so much crap with her!

And her plane outfit... why would you wear a play suit on an aeroplane? So impractical, Even for long periods sitting in a confined seat let alone having to go to the loo! And it’s white...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I over pack when going on holiday but even I’m not as bad as Brogie! Yes yes we know she is going to “Cali” for work and needs to take all her equipment but she takes so much crap with her!

And her plane outfit... why would you wear a play suit on an aeroplane? So impractical, Even for long periods sitting in a confined seat let alone having to go to the loo! And it’s white...
why is everyfink white with her :mad:

Reactions: 3
J* accidentally made the entire internet turn on KLM airline and get his lost baggage back using the hashtag “FreeTheBirkin” - imagine if Brogie lost theirs... “FreeThePouches” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t worry she’s packing spare pants 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does everything need to go in a pouch??? So much extra crap. She doesn't need 3 brushes, 2 hair tools! All that tit in her hand luggage! Plus who takes 2 hand luggage? And that backpack is so small she's hardly gonna lose the passports so why do they need to be in a pouch... 2 sets of headphones and a speaker. Laptop kindle phone and iPad.... So much tit yet the most needed toiletries like shower gel and shampoo would only last us 2 a weekend not 10 super sweaty days!!!! She's a minger in every possible way!!

Reactions: 9
Beginning of video: "For this trip, I'm trying to be more minimal becos I know I'm probably going to pick up a few things from the US."
End of video: "So my bag weighs around 25kg, which is slightly too heavy for my allowance, so I'll swap some of my heavy thinks to Benji's bag."
Well that went well, now didn't it? [emoji23][emoji23]
My god yes that had me howling!

Considering she is a travel vlogger who travels all the time (🙄) she should know how to pack her bag and save weight/space. The reason for the video, I imagine, was to be informative all I saw was an over packer. She really didn’t need two Park bags surely????

I went to Japan for three weeks and filled half a suit case, it wasn’t back packing but we stayed at multiple hotels. I packed mostly leggings and some nice tops. That’s packing lightly!! Gave me a enough space to buy tons of nerdy bits (we won’t mention I had to buy a second suitcase on the way back for all my crap...)

She’s going to America they sell clothes, which she’s planning to buy and they have laundrettes, if she’s staying at a hotel they will do it for her too!

Reactions: 7
J* accidentally made the entire internet turn on KLM airline and get his lost baggage back using the hashtag “FreeTheBirkin” - imagine if Brogie lost theirs... “FreeThePouches” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just thinking about this actually 😂 no £60,000 Birkin in Brogie's luggage, just a knock off Gucci maybe and a crappy Ralph Lauren bag that lives in TK Maxx 😂

When we went to Florida recently we each took just less than half a suitcase (a full cabin suitcase too because I panic about our hold luggage going missing), and we were throwing things out to make everything fit on the way back (they were overweight but the nice man at MCO let us off the fee). It’s not just park tat it’s the outlets and walmart and the stuff you can’t get in the uk (everything from bath and body works). I just don’t understand how Brogie, the seasoned traveller, the “travel vlogger” doesn’t know this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.