Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a gold star if I get her plane outfit right.

White Disney hoody with Bogie on
Spirit jersey
Black leggings
CK sports bra
Converse
[emoji106]
You can get not only a gold star, but a Brogie edit with your name on it! [emoji23][emoji23]
How much better did she look on the left, when she went to WDW with Charlotte??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brogies friend Gary, this is what really pisses me off about all these YouTubers. “ i read the play when it first came out in 2016 and I’ve wanted to see it ever since” so why didn’t you? If you wanted to see it so badly why not use your own money to see it if you wanted to see it so bad? Oh yeah cause you’d rather see if you could see it for free

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Brogies friend Gary, this is what really pisses me off about all these YouTubers. “ i read the play when it first came out in 2016 and I’ve wanted to see it ever since” so why didn’t you? If you wanted to see it so badly why not use your own money to see it if you wanted to see it so bad? Oh yeah cause you’d rather see if you could see it for free
They’ve been gifted this?!? bleeping hell, I’ve been twice and both times got up early to get into the que and did what normal people did and paid for it myself, the new cast doesn’t have the same touches as the first, it’s now in it’s third cycle! This has made me so angry!!!! What the duck do they do all day expect fish for free tit!!!!

Reactions: 2
A true Disney fan would not been seen dead in that fake Walt Disney signature font !!

Reactions: 7
Simply breathtaking. [emoji23][emoji23]
This looks so unnatural, I get she has to do this for a living, but wouldn't it be better if he actually caught her off guard not over posed?! Or even smiling naturally

Reactions: 4
You can get not only a gold star, but a Brogie edit with your name on it! [emoji23][emoji23]
How much better did she look on the left, when she went to WDW with Charlotte??
Wow, she looked so much better before. What a shocker. I wonder if she can still squeeze into those shorts??? Will look out for them on the pack with me tonight 😂

This is shocking! Seriously, how old is this woman? 24? Wonder what she'll look like at 40! Take care of your skin, bogie.
She's actually terrifying here.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s wearing the jumpsuit on a long haul flight and I can’t see any squishes in her snack bag ..... I feel betrayed 😭 where is the Disney hoody???? Doesn’t it fit anymore!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Guess the shorts didn't make the cut then.. must have been all those snackies and bickies.

6 (I think I counted right) bags
4 hairbrushes
25,000 pouches
5 pairs of shoes
Gym outfit (lol ok)
Multiple lanyards
An entire chemists worth of medicine and toiletries (but only a very small amount of actual shampoo and body wash...)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Packing is literally the worst thing (first world problem I know) so WHY would I want to watch someone else doing it?!

Reactions: 2
Im gobsmacked by that pack with me. No wonder she packs hardly any clothes with the amount of uneccesary tit shes taking with her.

Shes going away for 10 days and is taking 2 pairs of PJs with her. GRIM

• Sick
Why take all those toiletries that’s weighing her bag down, just buy them over there ffs!!!!

She sounds out of breath and is so crazy!!! She is rushing through all the items like oh this was gifted, I’ve worked with X brand, she has packed her entire room in her suitcase! Portable speaker..... you just use your phone it’s not like they’re going partying at want something louder for when they’re getting ready!

• Haha
I wouldn’t usually wish for anyone to have their suitcase lost by an airline, but I can’t stop picturing an epic brogie meltdown when her suitcase doesn’t turn up on the baggage carousel at LAX 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.