Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 seconds into the video and I can already see her contraceptive pill. She's on the pill don't you know, lar dee dahh

A new case?! Again?!

Oh my god, a jumpsuit, "perfect for travel, especially on a long haul flight." IN WHAT WORLD IS GETTING NAKED IN A FREAKING AEROPLANE TOILET WITH JUMPSUIT DANGLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR, "perfect". Disgusting. And with that white cardigan. Dirty scrubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im gobsmacked by that pack with me. No wonder she packs hardly any clothes with the amount of uneccesary tit shes taking with her.

Shes going away for 10 days and is taking 2 pairs of PJs with her. GRIM
Didn't she only take one pair last time? She's reading this now wondering how many pairs she'd need to take for us not to think she's grim :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
3 seconds into the video and I can already see her contraceptive pill. She's on the pill don't you know, lar dee dahh

A new case?! Again?!

Oh my god, a jumpsuit, "perfect for travel, especially on a long haul flight." IN WHAT WORLD IS GETTING NAKED IN A FREAKING AEROPLANE TOILET WITH JUMPSUIT DANGLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR, "perfect". Disgusting. And with that white cardigan. Dirty scrubber.
With piss on the floor!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Haven't watched it yet, but want to share my technique for going to the loo in a jumpsuit with you ladies!!
You roll up the legs inside or outside (depending on the fabric). If slippery like silk, needs to be rolled up inside. Then unzip the top part, let it fall below knickers and secure it with said rolled up legs! It works!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Even though I'd never ever wear a jumpsuit during a 2h flight, let alone a 10h one even with my technique!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 11
Haven't watched it yet, but want to share my technique for going to the loo in a jumpsuit with you ladies!!
You roll up the legs inside or outside (depending on the fabric). If slippery like silk, needs to be rolled up inside. Then unzip the top part, let it fall below knickers and secure it with said rolled up legs! It works!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Even though I'd never ever wear a jumpsuit during a 2h flight, let alone a 10h one even with my technique!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
She even wants to take it off to change her pants!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m not sure if she mentioned it but she will be travelling for work...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She even wants to take it off to change her pants!!!
WTAF??!!! For realz??!!!! How on earth does she want to do that??! And why???!!! Is she planning on having a [emoji90] explosion mid flight???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
there was just an earthquake in california/disney area, can you imagine brogan in an earthquake?. oh uauuuuuu benj get the camera out

Reactions: 6
Why does she think it's normal that so many of her summer clothes from last year don't fit her. It's only been a year. She's not had a baby or been on bed rest. It's not normal to put on so much weight this quickly (unless you maybe have a health condition or on steroids, neither of which apply to her)

Reactions: 14
There’s been an earthquake in California, the USA is shaking with fear with Bogies arrival 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right, so 2min in major pet peeve of mine!! Nasty shoe soles ON TOP OF THE BED!!!! NASTY!!!!!!!! Shoe soles accumulate sooo much tit! Literally!!!! Dog [emoji90] and piss, spit, and all sorts of nasty things!!!!! I have a couple solutions for shoe storage (including individual cardboard boxes with drawers which I just found on Amazon and are so amazing!) and I never ever store any shoes without cleaning the soles first! Who wants tit all over the bed?! Brogie does!! Same goes for putting shoe soles next to clothes. Nasty nasty!!!
Rant over.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The Longchomp Lepelage Neo. Say whaaaaat?! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23]

• Haha
Why would you only take one gym outfit when you're going away for 10 days? You may as well not bother....

Unless you're gonna wash it so you can train a few times?

Tbh tho no amount of gym can compensate for Brogie's truly terrible diet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I used to think she was quite pretty back in the day but she has let herself go SO MUCH

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on wearing those white cardigans? No offence meant but it’s what those tan tastic great grandmas wears when they’re fresh from Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.