Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread @disneys - although I love this thread title I still want to give yours an honourable mention because LMAOOO

"do one, you witch!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I say we nominate it for the next thread title as it was only put forward on the last few pages of the last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I say we nominate it for the next thread title as it was only put forward on the last few pages of the last thread
Okay , I’ll re-enter it for next time :

Brogan Tate #58 do one, you witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
She also said their next trip was Florida? So have they not stayed in that 6 bed air B and B?! Or do you think she was lying?

Reactions: 8
She has ignored/ deleted/ blocked anyone asking whether or not she has been vax'd. And has not posted anything about having had it
And yet she was more than happy to tell the world that Ben had had his

Reactions: 9
God the screenshots from that live. I can’t believe how ugly she’s gone, I feel quite mean saying that but it’s shocking she used to be quite pretty.
What you on about shes tit hot all guys want her she even got two guys kicked out of her building cause they wanted her :ROFLMAO: 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.