Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her if she’d seen Adam Hattans new post and she literally said the words
“Yes I’ve obviously known about his boyfriend for a while now, happy for him” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Didn't she just spend a fortune on bras after being sized? £64 quid on bras and she barely wears them 🤢
there was one more actually....black, couldn't tell you the difference and down from 39 quid I'll have you know, bargain haha!!

Let me try think:
- Primark: sized up paper bag style shorts, bag strap (to be used as a camera strap), snood (i think it was primark) a glue gun
- Warehouse: something, a pack of hair clips
- Oasis: something
- Gap: super short striped dress and jumper
- House of Fraser: 3 tit bras, the jack wills half zip jumper for walking the dog

• Wow
Reactions: 12
there was one more actually....black, couldn't tell you the difference and down from 39 quid I'll have you know, bargain haha!!

Let me try think:
- Primark: sized up paper bag style shorts, bag strap (to be used as a camera strap), snood (i think it was primark) a glue gun
- Warehouse: something, a pack of hair clips
- Oasis: something
- Gap: super short striped dress and jumper
- House of Fraser: 3 tit bras, the jack wills half zip jumper for walking the dog
There was the benefit thing from boots as well. You did well getting all that, I dipped in and out of listening while prepping our tea, her smug face and that irritating voice were annoying me. Did hear her say though that they have a special key for the showers at the beach hut dont you know. Dick.

Someone asked her if she’d seen Adam Hattans new post and she literally said the words
“Yes I’ve obviously known about his boyfriend for a while now, happy for him” 😂😂😂😂
She really is the unreturnable gift that keeps on giving isn't she. Wonder if she did the live so that all the shite couldn't be added to the tally...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

for those who are Bogie Blocked, she can't help herself !!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I actually hope she buys a load of CT make up off the back of the PR box.

Like a lot of you, I’m a big fan of CT makeup and save up to treat myself every now and then, it’s so flattering and easy to use....

...you just know Brogan will still f*ck it up, and still look like she’s got cheap and nasty crap on her face despite dropping £££s...

...glorious!

Reactions: 9
I noticed she ignored the questions about the vaccines or Disney cruise, since she can’t do the cruise and she hasn’t had the vaccine 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I noticed she ignored the questions about the vaccines or Disney cruise, since she can’t do the cruise and she hasn’t had the vaccine 😂
I think this further proves she hasn’t had it !! Odd decision for a supposed travel vlogger

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker on this thread but avid reader. If she has not been vaccinated for the Disney cruise then she certainly won’t get back into WDW anytime soon. Disney announced this week all staff need to be double vaccinated - they have 60 days to do this or they cannot return to their jobs. Sox Brogie but your beloved Florida will have to wait 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Quids on she’s been vaxxed but won’t talk about it out of fear of engagement numbers dropping.

Imagine how much a bit of vaccine backlash would send her under - she can’t do a phone call, a bit of admin and a household shop without a cry and pep talk from mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh tattle title to tick off the "bucket list". What an honour, thanks! 🤣

The state of that girl, it's frightening.
You're broadcasting yourself all the internet, at least brush ya hair, orrrr use your airwrap 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.