Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shame CT couldn't also gift something to cover up that disgustingly hideous THING on her lip. Seriously turns my stomach.

Just saw this and immediately thought of Brogan 😂 In other news her lack of SPF use has made me take mine a lot more seriously 😊
Same receding hairline too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Brogan you may have a beach NEAR YOU but our council have just finished a beach town with an actual beach and sleepers so up yours and its just a walking distance may not be a proper beach like at sea but we do have the water looking over just a walking path in the way but its lovely to brighten up the city centre with

Reactions: 2
Soooo sorry to derail the thread but I’ve not been reading for a while but it’s the girl with the surveyor boyfriend (husband now actually). Anyway, showed him brogans dodgy render. He said that’s why the walls are sponge (don’t need to be a surveyor to figure that out hun) but basically that combined with the holes in the roof will have made the whole back of the house porous and is now an absolute mammoth job….like months of work. Eventually the plaster will start coming off inside etc. Why the hell she did the kitchen before the render ill never know as that’s only about £2k…which being real is just one wild advert. Anyway incase you were wondering we still payed a surveyor to look at our house 😂 as incase anything was missed we could go through their professional insurance whereas my husband doing it, would get messy. So yeah…get surveys, even on new houses!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God the screenshots from that live. I can’t believe how ugly she’s gone, I feel quite mean saying that but it’s shocking she used to be quite pretty.

Reactions: 9
Had she been vaccinated she would have miiiiilked the content just as she does when she gives blood. This girl is an anti bleeping vaxer aka scum of society

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Soooo sorry to derail the thread but I’ve not been reading for a while but it’s the girl with the surveyor boyfriend (husband now actually). Anyway, showed him brogans dodgy render. He said that’s why the walls are sponge (don’t need to be a surveyor to figure that out hun) but basically that combined with the holes in the roof will have made the whole back of the house porous and is now an absolute mammoth job….like months of work. Eventually the plaster will start coming off inside etc. Why the hell she did the kitchen before the render ill never know as that’s only about £2k…which being real is just one wild advert. Anyway incase you were wondering we still payed a surveyor to look at our house 😂 as incase anything was missed we could go through their professional insurance whereas my husband doing it, would get messy. So yeah…get surveys, even on new houses!
Oh dear oh dear … Why didn’t they get a survey !!! They wanted to save a few hundred quid when they bought the house but now that is going to be thousands of pounds of work ! What idiots

Thanks for new thread @disneys 🥰
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way she speaks to her followers in the live is just so condescending. Totally thinks she's hot tit and above everyone, so unlikeable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry what was she looking for a dress for? She legit has clothes rammed into that wardrobe!!! Not high street…. Yes you snob! You’re spending loads for one evening!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
deciding what band wagon to jump on like :
Why is she so bloody dramatic

Sorry what was she looking for a dress for? She legit has clothes rammed into that wardrobe!!! Not high street…. Yes you snob! You’re spending loads for one evening!!!
I'm pretty sure the dress she got for the cosmo awards was high street. She's gonna fall and fall hard when everything drys up. Thinks she is so much better than everyone, when really she's a woman in expensive clothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread @disneys - although I love this thread title I still want to give yours an honourable mention because LMAOOO

"do one, you witch!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.