Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new Bogey Song
To the tune of Shaggy's "It wasn't me"

HoneyJ came in and she caught B red-handed, With a bottle of Malibu to pour
Picture this, she cut the fur off her parka and dumped all the tat on the floor
How could B forget that she had Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there, Couldn’t believe the mess she could see

How can Benji live with such a minger
Crates of booze just filling up the chiller
You better watch your back before she turn into an ogre
Let's review the situation that you caught up in a
To be Happy you have to know how to get away
If she never lifts a finger, convince her to change her way
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claim, she sew busy, say , "Bubbsy, no way"

A nomination surprise for her (It wasn't B)
Ruined the groups Trek America (It wasn't B)
Knew Before Jade and Matt went Sour (It wasn't B)
She ruined Charlotte’s camera (It wasn't B)
On the Beg to Marks and Spencer (It wasn't B)
Filmed the neighbours garden out the window (It wasn't B)
Loads of manic Behaviour (It wasn't B)
Her youtube channel is over !
You win tattle today! This really made me laugh 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it normal for gardeners/landscapers to only come 2 days a week because of other jobs? Surely you’d do one whole job, then another whole job rather than have loads taking forever. Sounds like maybe she put pressure on them to come sooner
Just my 2p worth….. I have recently had my garden ‘ranovated’, we booked him in April and he started at the end of June. We had the fence changed on all 3 sides, had the entire yard flagged etc Doesn’t sound much but it took him and his labourer 5 full days and it’s been transformed 🤩
I would of been livid if he said “sorry BottyClacker I have another job to go too, I will be back in a few days though” it cost me £4,100 FFS!!!!
I made it very clear when we booked him that if it wasn’t going to be his only job then we would look for somebody else and he said for a big job it’s standard to have that has a sole job anyway and agreed to come everyday 8am to 4ish

Reactions: 12
A new Bogey Song

Take a bow! This was everything 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
a little OT but relevant - Grace Elizabeth who’s friendly with Beth, Charlotte and Roisin has confirmed she’s moved back home after splitting with her partner. She gets gifted a lot of disney stuff and seems quite popular. It still surprises me that brogan claims to be this huge disney fan but doesn’t follow or interact with hardly anyone.

• Wow
Just my 2p worth….. I have recently had my garden ‘ranovated’, we booked him in April and he started at the end of June. We had the fence changed on all 3 sides, had the entire yard flagged etc Doesn’t sound much but it took him and his labourer 5 full days and it’s been transformed 🤩
I would of been livid if he said “sorry BottyClacker I have another job to go too, I will be back in a few days though” it cost me £4,100 FFS!!!!
I made it very clear when we booked him that if it wasn’t going to be his only job then we would look for somebody else and he said for a big job it’s standard to have that has a sole job anyway and agreed to come everyday 8am to 4ish
I think they’re being taken for a ride. I’ve said before that one of my close friends has a landscaping business and although he has a waiting list he doesn’t mess people around like this. He will focus on one job at a time and turn people away to do so, he only squeezes multiple jobs in if it’s a small fence he can do on a Saturday morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was another family friend etc? They seem to have used a lot of people they know for jobs

I think they’re being taken for a ride. I’ve said before that one of my close friends has a landscaping business and although he has a waiting list he doesn’t mess people around like this. He will focus on one job at a time and turn people away to do so, he only squeezes multiple jobs in if it’s a small fence he can do on a Saturday morning.
Ps. I asked him about the long wait and push back. He doesn’t think they wanted the job and said it looked like they hoped she would find someone else.

I was thinking the same…we’ve had lots of stuff done in our house over the years. It certainly rings alarm bells for me. Surely you do each job, in complete and then move onto the next. There’s nothing to suggest they are waiting for something like materials or even that something needs to set for a few days. Even brogan sounded surprised when she said they’d been to just drop off sand. I’d be like well put the sand where it’s actually meant to go then but maybe I’m ruthless 😂😂😂
The only time I’ve been ok with someone leaving on a job is when we had a leak and he needed a specific tool that was in a colleagues van but he was honest about this and communicated it with me. IF they had a hold up on a previous job for reasons I suggested above, then brogan would know and say so. It seems a bit odd to start a job and then leave it midway. I also think they could have finished it the week they were away. The garden isn’t huge and it isn’t a massive job. Surely they can’t find it acceptable for Bonnie to go outside as it is? Surely she needs a wee more regularly than the measly walks to the tiny park?

• Heart
I was thinking the same…we’ve had lots of stuff done in our house over the years. It certainly rings alarm bells for me. Surely you do each job, in complete and then move onto the next. There’s nothing to suggest they are waiting for something like materials or even that something needs to set for a few days. Even brogan sounded surprised when she said they’d been to just drop off sand. I’d be like well put the sand where it’s actually meant to go then but maybe I’m ruthless 😂😂😂
The only time I’ve been ok with someone leaving on a job is when we had a leak and he needed a specific tool that was in a colleagues van but he was honest about this and communicated it with me. IF they had a hold up on a previous job for reasons I suggested above, then brogan would know and say so. It seems a bit odd to start a job and then leave it midway. I also think they could have finished it the week they were away. The garden isn’t huge and it isn’t a massive job. Surely they can’t find it acceptable for Bonnie to go outside as it is? Surely she needs a wee more regularly than the measly walks to the tiny park?
It’s a bit strange that her utility flooring was started and left, they had to hunt around for someone else to finish that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s a bit strange that her utility flooring was started and left, they had to hunt around for someone else to finish that too.
Because they had a family friend (think he worked with Ben do it) and then I think he didn’t do as much of a good job as they hoped so then had to get it finished by an actual professional, I still think they’ve made a mistake doing anything inside without fixing the damp and mould they’ve got on the back of the house

• Wow
Because they had a family friend (think he worked with Ben do it) and then I think he didn’t do as much of a good job as they hoped so then had to get it finished by an actual professional, I still think they’ve made a mistake doing anything inside without fixing the damp and mould they’ve got on the back of the house
Costs you trying to cut corners.

• Heart
A new Bogey Song

One of these needs to be the next thread title!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her ugly mug frightened them off, they’re away begging everyone they know to go finish it.

I have a strong suspicion she bought the Charlotte Tilbury bits herself and is pretending they were gifted to make herself look good...as it happens CT has a summer sale on now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I
It looks vile and from a ready made frozen packet she will buy they omelette maker machines next

She used to cook scrambled eggs and avacado all the time thats dyed down now has it Brogan not on tik tok or you tube these days she jumps on anything except her bf

I noticed in previous vlogs he got a bit moody with her while he was coming home and doing the renovating after being on his feet all day Brogan said something like I want door painted do it yourself or something like that i think vlogs still up might have to re watch it for a laugh go Ben though for saying that he mocks Brogan to shreds :ROFLMAO:

The best one Ben did was buy his adult gf a 5 year old kids colouring book & pencils as an adult one was overwhelming for her and he got asked if it was for his child :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Cannot believe she finds Ikea furniture hard to build I mean just look at the pictures with the matching numbers and build it then again she got overwhelmed cause it was bin day and didnt have a sticker 🤦‍♀️
I think she said this in 2 vlogs actually! I think one was the bathroom and the utility room maybe? I can't even hate watch her anymore

Reactions: 5
We had a carpet fitter like this. Just kept coming when he had ‘spare time’ pissed me off as we were paying quite a lot for new flooring throughout. Took weeks in the end, and the kitchen floor is tit. Expensive companies aren’t always the best 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Latest sponsored video she hasn’t sent over that’s due at 9am tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.