Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt he’s worried about that tbh, he can just make his account private and removed particular followers….. what ids be worried about is honey j. She I reckon would push for the house to be brogan’s although we know Ben would be better off having it because he can actually afford it
Yeah it would be a small concern if any, but he does get involved in the vlogs and I think he loves getting comments saying he’s funny or a great boyfriend etc… the hassle would be a pain to receive and i don’t think he can be bothered with it.
Honey J definitely a bigger pain in the ass though if a break up was to occur!

Reactions: 9
In normal circumstances the woman is not responsible for mothering her boyfriend or husband. But when said boyfriend works away all week only to come home and do home reno while she sits like a potato in the dark; then yes I would expect my laundry to be done, dinner to be cooked and house to be clean. She is not his mother but also he is not her father so goes both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am CRYING laughing at her omelette ig story 😂😂😂😂 For those blocked, she's prodding an overdone folded omelette around a frying pan 😭😂😂 she clearly has no clue! Brogan hunny you fold the omelette at the last second before plating xoxoxo

Screenshot_20210803_102332.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am CRYING laughing at her omelette ig story 😂😂😂😂 For those blocked, she's prodding an overdone folded omelette around a frying pan 😭😂😂 she clearly has no clue! Brogan hunny you fold the omelette at the last second before plating xoxoxo

View attachment 694096
It doesn't even look like an omelette to me. I don't eat them, but make them for my daughter and fella occasionally and they've never looked like that. Thought it was a pancake to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't even look like an omelette to me. I don't eat them, but make them for my daughter and fella occasionally and they've never looked like that. Thought it was a pancake to be honest
It's cause it's so overdone 😂 fried within an inch of it's life. Will be drier than a nun's....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eating the ONE thing she’s intolerant to for the gram again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 694096
Has she put anything in it other than an egg, it looks incredibly unappetising

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well you know what they say, to make an omelette, you’ve got to crack a few eggs, or in this case, use a ready mix pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 26
just catching up on the thread (it moves quicker than Brogan ever could) and absolutely p*ssing myself that she nominated herself for the award and then is acting like she has been nominated for an Oscar 🤣 🤣 such a Brogan thing to do. The fact that she even thinks she is anywhere near Flying The Nest level is another Brogan delusional moment too. Can imagine her at the awards to them, 'Hey, its me, Brogan! 😂 we went on the MedSailors together' and them wanting to run a mile from Manic Mooney thinking they would never have to see her again 😂

I bet she is stalking any awards at the moment in a way to try to keep herself relevant. Back when she was more relevant she won a couple (thanks to Mummy of course) and probably got quite a few brand deals off the back of it, so I reckon she is trying her luck again cos she is desperate to cling onto youtube. Bet she is emailing Charlotte Tilbury now begging for more freebies...'hey it's me Brogan, recently nominated for multiple awards vlogger (not adding in the 'even though I nominated myself)' part.

I also can't believe Charlotte Tilbury sent Brogan PR, quite a few UK Beauty Bloggers I follow have mentioned or have at least hinted recently they have stopped receiving PR from Charlotte Tilbury and they produce really good beauty content, that is very 'brand matched and relevant to CT' so why the hell they are sending stuff to someone like Brogan is a bit of a mystery. Their PR person must be new or has no clue what they are doing. Crazy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Urgh as if she went on Lia Hatzakis’ podcast, her and her YouTube partner Joel Wood (who’s thread I’m active on) are both as fame hungry and beggy as Brogan is 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember when she did that reel of her lazy girl pancake recipe, she bought batter mix just as she struggles measuring water and flour 😂
Could’ve saved a journey getting the batter mix and just google the measurements 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just catching up on the thread (it moves quicker than Brogan ever could) and absolutely p*ssing myself that she nominated herself for the award and then is acting like she has been nominated for an Oscar 🤣 🤣 such a Brogan thing to do. The fact that she even thinks she is anywhere near Flying The Nest level is another Brogan delusional moment too. Can imagine her at the awards to them, 'Hey, its me, Brogan! 😂 we went on the MedSailors together' and them wanting to run a mile from Manic Mooney thinking they would never have to see her again 😂

I bet she is stalking any awards at the moment in a way to try to keep herself relevant. Back when she was more relevant she won a couple (thanks to Mummy of course) and probably got quite a few brand deals off the back of it, so I reckon she is trying her luck again cos she is desperate to cling onto youtube. Bet she is emailing Charlotte Tilbury now begging for more freebies...'hey it's me Brogan, recently nominated for multiple awards vlogger (not adding in the 'even though I nominated myself)' part.

I also can't believe Charlotte Tilbury sent Brogan PR, quite a few UK Beauty Bloggers I follow have mentioned or have at least hinted recently they have stopped receiving PR from Charlotte Tilbury and they produce really good beauty content, that is very 'brand matched and relevant to CT' so why the hell they are sending stuff to someone like Brogan is a bit of a mystery. Their PR person must be new or has no clue what they are doing. Crazy.
Remember at the cosmo awards the girls shared a room an made a quick get away next day brogan was planning shopping and meals out
:ROFLMAO:

Maybe its a hint from CT make up brand bleeping use it i swear they do this to her to help her and not actually you know give it to her some bronzer and new hair colour and keep away from matt and red would help her skin tone you would think she would make effort in the summer for a glow appeal nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the off topic but @skintsocks each time you comment you make me look twice if its me who is commenting 😵💫 but hey I understand how depressed mybfbenji face might appeal as an avatar for a lot of people!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember at the cosmo awards the girls shared a room an made a quick get away next day brogan was planning shopping and meals out
:ROFLMAO:

Maybe its a hint from CT make up brand bleeping use it i swear they do this to her to help her and not actually you know give it to her some bronzer and new hair colour and keep away from matt and red would help her skin tone you would think she would make effort in the summer for a glow appeal nope!
Yeah I think most of her sponsors come across as charity rather than needing her to help promote their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back on the subject of Benji… Ugh! I just find him so infuriating but I do feel like he is genuinely happy and settled with Brogan. But at the same time I think he’s a bit dim and doesn’t notice or see what we see, probably because he works away most of the week and he quite likes the lazy lifestyle they lead at the weekends and the fact Brogan will happily eat just as unhealthy as he does. They seem to bond over the unhealthy lifestyle they lead. And whether or not he has any problems or issues with Brogan that he’s too scared or can’t be bothered to discuss or address with her is another thing. He at least does have a little bit of a life outside of Brogan but not much, she’s very dependent on him and he probably likes that and enjoys it and enjoys the free holidays. I think Brogan scored lucky with Benji - any other guy wouldn’t tolerate her tit and I think she knows this.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.