Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5622365458965.png

I'm sorry but you can't tell me that person in the profile picture is the same girl :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her face being edited into the vets picture, really? Even if I was a supermodel stunner I would not put my face on every picture!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha wtf is that photo! This may be even funnier that the shake it off dance. I can’t believe she’s edited her face in like that. Genuinely laughing out loud here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like to, from the bottom of my heart, give a thanks to old Bogey. She is an influencer.

Her repeated wrinkly fat forehead in every shot hastened my booking to the mediclinic, and I now snark with a silky smooth, hardly moving forehead.

thanks B - and by B, I mean botox :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“She wasn’t treated all that fab” funny how you won’t say what we know she was used for brogie because you got her off gumtree rather than properly adopting (not saying giving a dog a home is a bad thing) we just know if it was through a proper rescue centre she would have done a proper video on it and full state what her poor dog was used for…..

Reactions: 25
It’s really one of them isn’t it, we know she got her off gumtree instead of adopting her properly and for all of Brogan’s faults I don’t doubt she loves the dog and has given her a far better life than what she otherwise would of had. Although things like the astro turf and the same walk all the time need to be addressed Broges.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.