Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks vile and from a ready made frozen packet she will buy they omelette maker machines next

She used to cook scrambled eggs and avacado all the time thats dyed down now has it Brogan not on tik tok or you tube these days she jumps on anything except her bf

Back on the subject of Benji… Ugh! I just find him so infuriating but I do feel like he is genuinely happy and settled with Brogan. But at the same time I think he’s a bit dim and doesn’t notice or see what we see, probably because he works away most of the week and he quite likes the lazy lifestyle they lead at the weekends and the fact Brogan will happily eat just as unhealthy as he does. They seem to bond over the unhealthy lifestyle they lead. And whether or not he has any problems or issues with Brogan that he’s too scared or can’t be bothered to discuss or address with her is another thing. He at least does have a little bit of a life outside of Brogan but not much, she’s very dependent on him and he probably likes that and enjoys it and enjoys the free holidays. I think Brogan scored lucky with Benji - any other guy wouldn’t tolerate her tit and I think she knows this.
I noticed in previous vlogs he got a bit moody with her while he was coming home and doing the renovating after being on his feet all day Brogan said something like I want door painted do it yourself or something like that i think vlogs still up might have to re watch it for a laugh go Ben though for saying that he mocks Brogan to shreds :ROFLMAO:

The best one Ben did was buy his adult gf a 5 year old kids colouring book & pencils as an adult one was overwhelming for her and he got asked if it was for his child :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Cannot believe she finds Ikea furniture hard to build I mean just look at the pictures with the matching numbers and build it then again she got overwhelmed cause it was bin day and didnt have a sticker 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210803-133417_Instagram.jpg

Swear the "this is everything" and "if you know, you know" is used almost as much as "niche"... She's so basic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To be honest I think they're both nearly as bad as eachother. I think they're both really unattractive and slobbish but at least Ben has a bit of personality and humour to him AND a secure trade-based job. Brogan has nothing to offer but free holidays, she seems like a vile and frankly boring personality. (Not that that stops me gossiping about her though lol). They're made for each other imo. Not sure anyone else would want them. I think they're both happy with their lot.

Reactions: 18
Remember when she did that reel of her lazy girl pancake recipe, she bought batter mix just as she struggles measuring water and flour 😂
Could’ve saved a journey getting the batter mix and just google the measurements 🙈
Mate. I'm dyscalculia and even I can bloody measure ingredients. She's just plain lazy.

Mate. I'm dyscalculia and even I can bloody measure ingredients. She's just plain lazy.
*que post saying she's dyscalculia.....*

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to have herself in shot every time!!! Sorry but if you want to show the sand off, get out the frame!!!
I have a thought about this. I think she picked it up in the early youtuber days (zoella, alfie etc) where it was all about the arm in shot 'HAI GUYZ WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL'. However she's tried to shift herself more to a travel channel and keep this same style.

The content is the same as her first travel video in Trek America days, which couldn't be further than the majority of travel channels. Sure they show themselves but it's always after they establish the location, frame the shot, invest in great equipment and software. She's trying to achive the same with basic kit, iMovie and basic transitions.

This style also translates to her stories, most people talk whilst focusing on the subject in frame, but she always has to be in shot. Her recent trips are a prime example where they were mainly a photo of her rather than setting the scene and allowing an audience to feel like they are part of it. Which would've been ideal for an AD/GIFTED/PR trip.

If she was to go through each of the nominees in that award shortlist and use it as competitor research (which EVERY BUSINESS SHOULD DO), she could find ways to improve and new ideas to boost her channel. But we all know she won't, she'll just use it as another thing to add to her presskit or validation that she's great.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry for the off topic but @skintsocks each time you comment you make me look twice if its me who is commenting 😵💫 but hey I understand how depressed mybfbenji face might appeal as an avatar for a lot of people!
Oh, I hadn’t noticed! Leave it with me, I’ll find something suitable to replace it with! :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if her "social media coach" completed the application for her, after all it will make her look good if one of her clients wins an award. Plus submitting a nomination would be far too overwhelming from Brogan.

Reactions: 16
I bet mejulie will be somewhere behind this like the cosmo awards stage show!!

We brought up a few pages back about her awards looking lonely and suddenly boom shes been up for 2 after how many years :ROFLMAO: i smell pish

Has anyone tried to go through to the submission form to see what's involved in terms of nominating? That would prove it conclusively. You would likely have to give details a fan wouldn't have access to?

Reactions: 6
Is it normal for gardeners/landscapers to only come 2 days a week because of other jobs? Surely you’d do one whole job, then another whole job rather than have loads taking forever. Sounds like maybe she put pressure on them to come sooner

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it normal for gardeners/landscapers to only come 2 days a week because of other jobs? Surely you’d do one whole job, then another whole job rather than have loads taking forever. Sounds like maybe she put pressure on them to come sooner
Mines has loads of jobs on and only got him due to a cancellation but he asked me if i was okay with the waiting time to start i waited this long so didnt bother me as i have other projects in the house doing

Reactions: 3
A new Bogey Song
To the tune of Shaggy's "It wasn't me"

HoneyJ came in and she caught B red-handed, With a bottle of Malibu to pour
Picture this, she cut the fur off her parka and dumped all the tat on the floor
How could B forget that she had Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there, Couldn’t believe the mess she could see

How can Benji live with such a minger
Crates of booze just filling up the chiller
You better watch your back before she turn into an ogre
Let's review the situation that you caught up in a
To be Happy you have to know how to get away
If she never lifts a finger, convince her to change her way
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claim, she sew busy, say , "Bubbsy, no way"

A nomination surprise for her (It wasn't B)
Ruined the groups Trek America (It wasn't B)
Knew Before Jade and Matt went Sour (It wasn't B)
She ruined Charlotte’s camera (It wasn't B)
On the Beg to Marks and Spencer (It wasn't B)
Filmed the neighbours garden out the window (It wasn't B)
Loads of manic Behaviour (It wasn't B)
Her youtube channel is over !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
A new Bogey Song
To the tune of Shaggy's "It wasn't me"

HoneyJ came in and she caught B red-handed, With a bottle of Malibu to pour
Picture this, she cut the fur off her parka and dumped all the tat on the floor
How could B forget that she had Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there, Couldn’t believe the mess she could see

How can Benji live with such a minger
Crates of booze just filling up the chiller
You better watch your back before she turn into an ogre
Let's review the situation that you caught up in a
To be Happy you have to know how to get away
If she never lifts a finger, convince her to change her way
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claim, she sew busy, say , "Bubbsy, no way"

A nomination surprise for her (It wasn't B)
Ruined the groups Trek America (It wasn't B)
Knew Before Jade and Matt went Sour (It wasn't B)
She ruined Charlotte’s camera (It wasn't B)
On the Beg to Marks and Spencer (It wasn't B)
Filmed the neighbours garden out the window (It wasn't B)
Loads of manic Behaviour (It wasn't B)
Her youtube channel is over !
Absolute gold!!! 🥇 (I may or may not have been turning the Olympics on when my daughters busy playing, there’s only so many times we can watch wreck it Ralph 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes. Ours literally trimmed one side of the privet and then came back like 2 weeks later to finish. It drove me nuts! They probably have existing clients with larger projects or recurring visits and fit in one-offs around it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolute gold!!! 🥇 (I may or may not have been turning the Olympics on when my daughters busy playing, there’s only so many times we can watch wreck it Ralph 😂)
Thank you @Esme 😆 the idea first came into my head yesterday with the award nomination " a nomination for me ?well it wasn't B" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

*que post saying she's dyscalculia.....*

OFF TOPIC

I just got diagnosed as dyscalculic last week and id never really heard of it before and suddenly its everywhere 🙈🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Brogan wouldn't admit to having dyscalculia even if she had it tho, she's the best at everything 🤭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.