Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he not got hands to unpack things himself?
Yes THIS.

Brogan is bloody lazy and she should do more of the cooking and keep the house tidier (only fair as she is the one there) but I don’t think she needs to be packing Benjis clothes away like she is his maid/mother.

If Benji wants out he can go. If he’s as unhappy as we all think he is then I have no sympathy because it really is as simple as leaving and not coming back 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only assume he is actually happy with her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you have to pay for a ticket to attend these award events? How is it even worth it for them to put them on?

I might have done some desperate things in my life but self nomination for a pointy award - that I haven’t and I’m glad I still have that part of my decency.
Do they even exist? At this point she is most definitely flailing and trying anything.

Yes THIS.

Brogan is bloody lazy and she should do more of the cooking and keep the house tidier (only fair as she is the one there) but I don’t think she needs to be packing Benjis clothes away like she is his maid/mother.

If Benji wants out he can go. If he’s as unhappy as we all think he is then I have no sympathy because it really is as simple as leaving and not coming back 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only assume he is actually happy with her at this point.
I agree with everything you said. However, she does talk to him like a child so who knows he may see her as a motherly figure. Or a big sister…. :p

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s as easy as just walking away, she depends on him far too much and he’s too nice to leave her with next to nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s as easy as just walking away, she depends on him far too much and he’s too nice to leave her with next to nobody.
That’s still his problem though. If he is not happy, he should leave rather than drag it out and make it worse for both of them.

I tend to think he is and also, I’m not sure how many girls would put up with someone who is away the majority of the time then thinks it is acceptable to sit and wear headphones and watch his ipad when they are out for dinner.

He seems nice but he’s no saint either 🤷🏻‍♀️ In some ways I feel like Brogan probably isn’t even happy with him, but he is the first guy who stayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s very hard for people to leave. I’ve watched a few relationships and marriages break down in recent years - two of which were our family. People can turn and become abusive, threaten things, claim they’ll commit suicide, etc. While I think Benji is a fool for staying, can you imagine the Mooney meltdown if he even dared say he was unhappy? I’m sorry but we all know how brogan would react and even worse if he tried to leave. And me Julie would be one of those parents who would rush round to try and persuade him to stay because it makes her life easier. Brogan would promise to change. And I think he’d believe her and try again. Some of her behaviour in recent months makes me wonder if she is attempting to salvage their relationship. She’s trying to lose weight, desperate for holidays which even she’s admitted were their happiest times, doing work on the house to keep him busy.

• Heart
Perhaps the fact that they have a house together is stopping him from going, because that would surely complicate things, plus I bet brogan would never let him have bonnie.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps the fact that they have a house together is stopping him from going, because that would surely complicate things, plus I bet brogan would never let him have bonnie.
Yeah houses are a massive financial commitment. I love our house and hated renting but the fact we own a house means we are in a position where we cannot move spontaneously.

Reactions: 9
It’s very hard for people to leave. I’ve watched a few relationships and marriages break down in recent years - two of which were our family. People can turn and become abusive, threaten things, claim they’ll commit suicide, etc. While I think Benji is a fool for staying, can you imagine the Mooney meltdown if he even dared say he was unhappy? I’m sorry but we all know how brogan would react and even worse if he tried to leave. And me Julie would be one of those parents who would rush round to try and persuade him to stay because it makes her life easier. Brogan would promise to change. And I think he’d believe her and try again. Some of her behaviour in recent months makes me wonder if she is attempting to salvage their relationship. She’s trying to lose weight, desperate for holidays which even she’s admitted were their happiest times, doing work on the house to keep him busy.
This this this. They clearly aren’t right for each other and don’t make each other happy anymore but I can’t see either of them rocking the boat anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watching the Video of a previous winner to see the level Brogladyte thinks she’s at.... is she ok?

Also, shouldn’t sponsored videos be disqualified from these sort of awards? In 80% of her videos she’s been told what to do and say.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s still his problem though. If he is not happy, he should leave rather than drag it out and make it worse for both of them.

I tend to think he is and also, I’m not sure how many girls would put up with someone who is away the majority of the time then thinks it is acceptable to sit and wear headphones and watch his ipad when they are out for dinner.

He seems nice but he’s no saint either 🤷🏻‍♀️ In some ways I feel like Brogan probably isn’t even happy with him, but he is the first guy who stayed.
It often takes people years to leave, if it was as easy as just doing it we would all do it sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #68 a nomination? it wasn’t me! just ask myboyfriendbenji

• Haha
It often takes people years to leave, if it was as easy as just doing it we would all do it sooner.
Right. I was in a bad bad relationship but couldn’t bring myself to leave for many years. I imagine being in a not so bad relationship that gives you a lot of benefits it’s even harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The house is a massive financial commitment that is probably a factor in Benji (good boy woof woof) not leaving her if other things are 'just ok' and not 'great' but I honestly have no sympathy. They are both only 27, if you're not happy then bite the bullet, sell the house and move on with your life. Can you imagine if they get another 10 years down the line and are still unhappy but haven't changed anything because they 'can't be bothered with the hassle'? Its crazy. I have no sympathy for people who aren't proactive in helping themselves.
They both should sell up, take their halves (assuming they did go half? or if not whatever % they put in) and rent their own places/back to their parents and move on.

Reactions: 19
The house is a massive financial commitment that is probably a factor in Benji (good boy woof woof) not leaving her if other things are 'just ok' and not 'great' but I honestly have no sympathy. They are both only 27, if you're not happy then bite the bullet, sell the house and move on with your life. Can you imagine if they get another 10 years down the line and are still unhappy but haven't changed anything because they 'can't be bothered with the hassle'? Its crazy. I have no sympathy for people who aren't proactive in helping themselves.
They both should sell up, take their halves (assuming they did go half? or if not whatever % they put in) and rent their own places/back to their parents and move on.
They said they went halves but I imagine Benji might have paid more

is it going to be that easy just to sell up and move on though ? Future buyers will get surveys , see the house is falling apart and might not go for it … they’d have to probably sell it at a loss … massive mortgage means loss of equity … !

Reactions: 12
I just keep thinking that we are all applying our relationship standards to what they have going on. Some people settle. I mean it's really really sad to watch this slow motion car crash but I think the saddest thing of all is that they don't see any issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We’ve talked about this before, if he wanted to leave he’d do it, but he seems happy, they both look unhealthy and that’s something they need to work on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has he not got hands to unpack things himself?
I could have worded it better. What I meant was that I don’t think he has any space of his own. She didn’t like him using one shelf when they moved in.

Reactions: 11
As much as Brogan is the way she is I can’t see Benji making her happy either, he couldn’t distance himself any further than he does at times and there was months when she looked so unhappy.

Reactions: 15
I think he’s got comfortable and so he won’t leave her. It’s also probably a bit of an ego boost to him to have someone so besotted with him. And maybe he can’t be arsed with the backlash he’ll get from Bogey’s fans. When Matt left Jade he got hounded and vilified for a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think he’s got comfortable and so he won’t leave her. It’s also probably a bit of an ego boost to him to have someone so besotted with him. And maybe he can’t be arsed with the backlash he’ll get from Bogey’s fans. When Matt left Jade he got hounded and vilified for a while!
I doubt he’s worried about that tbh, he can just make his account private and removed particular followers….. what ids be worried about is honey j. She I reckon would push for the house to be brogan’s although we know Ben would be better off having it because he can actually afford it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.