Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘M&S was OK. I don’t think it’s the biggest and best homeware in the area.’

41E9E926-D81F-4BF5-94DD-A1212DC5DE42.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So according to her Instagram story her friend has got married, will the gift be going to the PO Box ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new Switch is such a waste of money and a non-upgrade. I guess since she only has the lite it's probably a decent idea, but why keep both? So silly.

Reactions: 16
The new Switch is such a waste of money and a non-upgrade. I guess since she only has the lite it's probably a decent idea, but why keep both? So silly.
I don’t understand why she says she can make gaming videos again. She can do that already on the lite. As usual, she’s years too late to the party. Lots of people made gaming videos on their lite during the lockdowns etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At the end of the day the oled just means that the display screen on the console will be an oled screen, no upgrades to the graphics hardware etc. She could save herself money by buying the normal one, IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she says she can make gaming videos again. She can do that already on the lite. As usual, she’s years too late to the party. Lots of people made gaming videos on their lite during the lockdowns etc.
Plus the her getting famous with animal crossing window has kinda closed, given its popularity has gone down somewhat with the lockdown no longer being in place.

I know that as a complete gamer brogie is like the last person I would go to for gaming stuff!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone commented that she shouldn't be touching stuff?! I haven't seen any & can't comment because I'm apparently blocked on YouTube :')

Reactions: 8
This! Did she do any research at all? Did she compare it to the original model? If she did she would’ve seen the amount of criticism and complaints about this new switch being a waste of money because there really isn’t much different bar the OLED screen (the resolution won’t be upgraded though which is silly) and the kickstand and the storage. Maybe the Ethernet port is the thing that made her go for the newer model? As she wants to play it on her projector. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think her problem is that she has 6 days off a week and then does 1 day of work , and then because she’s crammed everything into one day , it feels like a lot and then she gets stressed & has a cry

she must only do like 8 hours of work a week , if she did 2 hours a day she’d be much less stress
Totally. I think her issue is she makes her entire life her “work” so whatever she does, if she’s filming it she thinks she’s working sewww hard. If she has filmed these few days away at the beach hut, she will claim she’s been working when actually she’s been, what most of us would consider, off work. She has a really false awareness of what working life is like for most people and her stress capacity is much lower than the average person so she feels overwhelmed easily. With tou

Reactions: 13
Has anyone commented that she shouldn't be touching stuff?! I haven't seen any & can't comment because I'm apparently blocked on YouTube :')
It really surprises me she’s made a video like that. I don’t go to a shop unless I need something there. I’ll have a browse while I’m there but I wouldn’t go to a shop just to look around. Not sure if I’m alone in that but I’d suspect quite a few people feel the same and don’t find this kind of video enjoyable anymore. Is this what is popular on YouTube/what other influencers are doing? When primark opened after the lockdown and non essential retail was shut, I was shocked at the amount of people doing weekly what’s new in primark reels and Tik toks but maybe I’m old now and tired of that kind of content 🤣 (I’m 32)

Reactions: 13
How do brands work with her? Latest video just shows how poor her work is-last few vlogs ‘escape the everyday.’ New vlog-shopping for crap she doesn’t need to desparately mention as many brands as she can. Views are so down so not just us tattlers who can see through this crap.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.