Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow the MUST be the next thread title (plain and white or something… someone creative can create it! 🤣) And it MUST be added to the Wiki somehow please?!?!
Brogan Tate 66 - The Plain White B’s

hey there Brog-lilah what’s it’s like in Bournemouth city? You’re a thousand miles from the beach hut and your garden looks so crappy, yes it’s true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Let’s face it - if she bought the normal one she probably would have still wanted to “upgrade” and buy this new one when it comes out too anyway!

A fool and their money…
All of the genuine gamers I know have said what a total waste of money this 'upgrade' is.

But because Brogan is a) not a gamer and b) a total buffoon, I can see why she'd buy it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All of the genuine gamers I know have said what a total waste of money this 'upgrade' is.

But because Brogan is a) not a gamer and b) a total buffoon, I can see why she'd buy it.
If you do any research on YouTube, you see that all the normal gamers (who queued for the switch say) have said this wasn’t the upgrade they were after as it’s only OLED not 4K! But what do we poor trolls know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how the “dream kitchen” doesn’t feature much these days (because it’s still a dumping ground in the corner where the gifted sofa should be). I spied some boxes on top of the cupboards in the background of her vlog the other day - as we knew they’re wasn’t enough cupboard space.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.