Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I just realized... for someone who's growth has been astronomically slow compared to a lot of people, why does she feel the need to repeat herself every video?? Like 'my boyfriend benj' 'our dog bonnie' 'we're getting are garden renovated' like I'm pretty sure THE SAME people are watching......

GIRL WE KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Something I just realized... for someone who's growth has been astronomically slow compared to a lot of people, why does she feel the need to repeat herself every video?? Like 'my boyfriend benj' 'our dog bonnie' 'we're getting are garden renovated' like I'm pretty sure THE SAME people are watching......

GIRL WE KNOW
speaking of how slow her channel is. This person has been doing it for a year and already has more subscribers....

and look at the difference in cinematography

I can’t see this. Either deleted or she has comments on approval now?
comments on approval, dislikes hidden..... sure knows how to sell herself to brands...

Reactions: 12
I've always thought she went from an attractive young woman who had happy times, but also sad times, and I thought that she appealed to viewers because they could identify with her because everyone has car crash days. But now? She's just given up on life. She's nothing like the others that she appears to aspire to (say what you will about the portugese tart but she seems to enjoy life). What I really want to see is her getting up one day, being motivated, and getting back to how she was. Dress her age, get a younger hair style/cut/massive treatment that sorts out that hairline which is reversing as if it's on a top gear lap (which she could vlog) and get a part-time job. The other bloggers are not her friends. They post seemingly innocent comments but they seem shady.

And I'm not sticking up for Binjuice because ya boi appears to have lost all his facial bones. Edited to suggest: Prince Harry for Mirror Readers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IMO YT is definitely changing at least for my age demographic. What I watch is cooking videos, people who live in interesting homes or environments, work out and in general videos about different cultures or countries. The reason Brogan-esque content is not interesting is the same reason why reality TV of certain type are not interesting- we all know it’s fake and scripted. Nobody wants to be raw and real, it’s all about ads, swipe ups, look at my perfectly crafted narrative. “I don’t want to over share private stuff” ok gurl but then when it comes to sponsors you don’t mind telling us how bad of BO you have.

Reactions: 24
Completely unnecessary and people often say Brogan is only rude when provoked, well there’s the proof that she’s just not a nice person to make an effort talking to.
figured out why she only speaks to the camera cause it doesn't speak back to her and she doesnt know how to communicate in the real world she thinks everyones against her and jealous of her :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
figured out why she only speaks to the camera cause it doesn't speak back to her and she doesnt know how to communicate in the real world she thinks everyones against her and jealous of her :rolleyes:
I think her mum has told her her whole life that people are jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think her mum has told her her whole life that people are jealous of her.
her mum is toxic i think she did the wrong thing with her dad who taught her lifeskills and how to run a home and stick to a timetable routine for the real world but cause he didnt allow guys in the house she kicks up

her mother never did she basically buys her own daughter instead of bringing her up properly wonder why she always patched up things with her mum yet is silent with her dad he must ask fraser about her surly

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It might have all been impressive when she first started with YouTube. Now she just seems like she hasn’t changed at all even though she’s getting nearer to 30. Surely most people grow up and get more mature but she just acts like a spoilt entitled brat. You may have the house, boyfriend Benji and Bonnie gurl but that doesn’t necessarily make you a grown up brogan if you can’t act your age.

You can tell she has no care or time for her subscribers, even though they are the reason she’s got everything she has. At least other YouTubers act grateful and thank their fans from time to time. We’ve seen way too many rude comments to people who haven’t even said anything bad to her. I used to feel a bit of pity for her but I genuinely think she’s happy with life. She thinks money = happiness and that puts hers above anyone else. She will tell herself everyone falls out with her because they are jealous of her and carry on living in her little bubble of delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
also most you tubers do giveaways as a thank you not brogan no all mines no one elses she must be hell to be around.

Reactions: 8
I read something yesterday about people being stuck in their ‘hey day’. Brogan definitely is, dated and blahhhh.

The shop with me was lazy and a half arsed car haul at the end? She shouldn’t have bothered.

Reactions: 16
I read something yesterday about people being stuck in their ‘hey day’. Brogan definitely is, dated and blahhhh.

The shop with me was lazy and a half arsed car haul at the end? She shouldn’t have bothered.
why does she change her voice in these shop with me to a nasel fake posh accent shes pushing the videos out for this award eh its not the number of videos brogan its what you do on the videos that wins the award

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brogans comments bee like:
43B1AFE6-D206-49D6-8AC5-34AD0F2DD576.jpeg

“Thank you x”
“Love that!”
❤
“Couldn’t agree more”

0A9C6EAD-D983-490D-8A1A-6584430BDC4F.jpeg

“ITS 33 DEGREES HERE ANWE DONT HAVE AIR CONDITIONINGAND HOUSES HERE KEEP HEAT IN AND I HAVE 3FANS SO duck YOU SINGAPORE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
why does she change her voice in these shop with me to a nasel fake posh accent shes pushing the videos out for this award eh its not the number of videos brogan its what you do on the videos that wins the award
She thinks she’s special but it’s funny when she slips back into whining toddler over the towel 😅 She didn’t sound impressed by the shops she went in either so I don’t know how she expects to get any work off the back of it.

She’s been looking for a dinner set for months but she won’t buy anything that isn’t pointless crap for herself, she could have found one in Asda for £20 but in M&S she said she would have to look online 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s got a strange mentality when it comes to that house, she’s like a kid with pocket money that can’t bring them self to spend it on anything useful.

Reactions: 18
@LaurieLaurie did you know her nickname is bee 🤦‍♀️
always has to wait on ben and not just get it in the moment she wets herself at disney cheap tat yet cant bring herself to buy anything that looks adultish

she always needs someones approval on everything that isnt healthy she cant handle the real world someones got to hold her hand all the time if you like something just bloody get it its your own money or is this her saying she buys stuff with bens bank card :sneaky:

duck off with this im a girl boss this girl boss cant even buy a dinner set without someone being with her

Reactions: 6
‘My beautiful/amazing/fantastic/wonderful (delete appropriate) friend has done XYZ’ > share on insta stories…

why does she always post things like this? When they clearly aren’t close friends. My friend has just completed his PhD and we are all so so proud of him, but we don’t plaster it all over our stories, most of the people who follow me don’t know him and won’t care, but he knows we are proud and can’t wait to celebrate with him, which we will do in private and not for the benefit of random people.

It’s baffling, we never see her interact with these people. It just makes her look so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.