Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestionSorry Benji she is no WI-FI; (wifey) call her by name her name is Bee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always shares these things about her friends but notice how shes never invited to their celebrations 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don’t get the B/Bee thing.

Your ‘nickname’ is B because your name is Brogan which starts with the letter B. Still bullshit but okay sure, whatever.

What I why is she obsessed with BEES 🐝 because of this?

Surely if she’s going with that logic she should be obsessed with anything that begins with the letter B?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can imagine the 'we're in no hurry to get married excuses' will follow soon. Yes not everyone wants to get married but she definitely does.

Reactions: 18
Currently watching yesterday’s vlog, is really annoying me how she says ‘pound’ when saying a price. If it’s more than £1.99 then it’s POUNDS

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Currently watching yesterday’s vlog, is really annoying me how she says ‘pound’ when saying a price. If it’s more than £1.99 then it’s POUNDS
It's a regional thing. We always have this conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's a regional thing. We always have this conversation.
She’s so boring that we just keep going round in circles at this point 🤣

cue one random popping up and saying “WELL , I’m from Bournemouth I’ve lived here all my life , in fact I’ve never ever left or been anywhere else and I don’t say POUND!”

😂😂😂

She’s a brogan record so we become broken records 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another gripe is when she calls cushions pillows! They are cushions unless you sleep on them, those are pillows! Ffs

She always shares these things about her friends but notice how shes never invited to their celebrations 🙄
exactly, also notice the amounts of gifts she vlogs about giving but never receives any herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
add that to renovating the garden duck me 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

only brogan can renovate a garden most people like to landscape their garden 😂😂😂

shes meant to have grades, grades in what!!!! she struggles with basic english ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so boring that we just keep going round in circles at this point 🤣

cue one random popping up and saying “WELL , I’m from Bournemouth I’ve lived here all my life , in fact I’ve never ever left or been anywhere else and I don’t say POUND!”

😂😂😂

She’s a brogan record so we become broken records 😂
I’m sure it has probably come up before just irked me today 😂
No offence of course if anyone says ‘pound’ is just not something that makes sense to me as a pounds person 😬 each to their own I guess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Another gripe is when she calls cushions pillows! They are cushions unless you sleep on them, those are pillows! Ffs

exactly, also notice the amounts of gifts she vlogs about giving but never receives any herself 😂
You’re right she doesn’t does she? For her birthday her ‘friends’ gave her a butter dish (With bees on it no less..!) and some biscuits.

Reactions: 11
Decided to put the new vlog on whilst doing some cleaning (finally the weather is a bit cooler so I can do some housework) and what a borefest that was? What was the point in that video? Just going shopping for the sake of going shopping? I think so 🥴 and no offence but her taste is awful! Like so tacky and childish and why is she so obsessed with grey?! Grey does not go with her kitchen so I wouldn’t buy anything grey for that room if I was her. And don’t get me started on the whole bee thing 🥴🙄 And the mini strop about the hand towels not having loops? Why did she not check them before buying them? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry Brogan that not every hand towel has loops just for you to hang them, we should all send a strongly worded letter to every homewear selling retail store to make sure they do because Queen Bee isn’t happy 😂 Also H&M home have hand towels with loops but I can’t ever imagine Brogan shopping there! Probably too grown up for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know what kind of life these people lead who watch this tit with a glass of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Driving home today with my husband and daughter (aged 10) in the car and saw somebody who looked just liked Brogan:

Me "oh I thought that was Brogan Tate"

Daughter "who's that?" Before I had time to answer her "oh you mean that annoying you tuber"

Brogan obviously had an impact as haven't watched her since 2019 when we were planning a Disney trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Driving home today with my husband and daughter (aged 10) in the car and saw somebody who looked just liked Brogan:

Me "oh I thought that was Brogan Tate"

Daughter "who's that?" Before I had time to answer her "oh you mean that annoying you tuber"

Brogan obviously had an impact as haven't watched her since 2019 when we were planning a Disney trip!
My 11 year old goes mad when she hears me watching her videos 😂 “GET HER OFF..!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.