Brogan Tate # 65 It’s coming home, but Benji isn’t

What do you think about Brogan breaking lockdown rules again?

• Don’t blame her, I’ve done it

Votes: 53 12.3%
  • It’s not the best behaviour but I’m not pressed about it

Votes: 129 29.9%
  • She’s irresponsible and should be ashamed

Votes: 124 28.7%
  • I’m furious!! She is such an entitled brat!!

Votes: 102 23.6%
  • Don’t have an opinion

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title isn’t really relevant anymore (🥲🥲🥲 it’s ok , I’m not bitter about the result …) but still very funny so thanks @Venom for the suggestion !

Soooo… what’s the happs in MM?

WELL…

- Brogan and Benji went to Wales and had a trio of a life time… if you’re over 65 !!!
- they stayed in a cottage and then moved onto the gifted portion of their stay - a surfing hotel in Snowdonia
- they stayed in the room scoffing fish and chips and crying over mushy peas , didn’t surf once …
- in fact they hardly left the room and it was supposed to be an AD !!
- then , off the back of this trip she got an AD with visit Wales and visit Britain to go to … 3 guesses what they did there: EAT AND EAT AND EAT !!
- they watched the final and flouted Covid rules as there was 8 of them indoors , Megan posted a piccie on her Instagram as did Benj , but brogan deleted their tags which shows she knew what she was doing was wrong
- local tattlers have reported her for breaking the law
- brogan danced around manically in a field showing off her grotty braids …. So fickkkk her hair is yet those braids looked stringier than a tart’s bikini
- brogan uploaded a home vlog which was ANOTHER AD (raking it in this month) for an app for book summaries , went to the gym and ATE (shock) , went to B&M and ATE , came home with Benji and ATE and festered on the sofa under dog blankets watching programs about … yep you guessed it FOOD

Other than that she’s been quite quiet - happy tattling ladies !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Brogan annoys me with her attitude to things but when she started listing off her trips and I’m working 6 days a week to treat myself to a weekend in London next month and she’s doing it without a care in the world. Her bank account won’t take a knock. She makes my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she insist upon vlogging them in the evenings? This is private relaxation time and let’s be honest, isn’t capturing them in the most attractive light. Look at myboyfriendbenji having to secretly watch his match whilst being a Projector Manager for Bog’s food programme at the same time. Made me laugh.

House looks like a dirty youth hostel.
FD79D5A4-9816-4D1B-A7C6-73CA8AC7D649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Why does she insist upon vlogging them in the evenings? This is private relaxation time and let’s be honest, isn’t capturing them in the most attractive light. Look at myboyfriendbenji having to secretly watch his match whilst being a Projector Manager for Bog’s food programme at the same time. Made me laugh.

House looks like a dirty youth hostel.
View attachment 661531
Benji has his hair like that trying to mimic Jack Greylish. I guarantee you. Its like an episode of young,dumb living off mum with these two.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Great recap as alway disneys, these threads move faster than Brogan at the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, did I hear her say she's going to treat herself to food out at the gym? She's just spent what seems like the past 2 weeks eating pub lunches... how is it a treat anymore? No wonder she's so overwhelmed, she's not living in the real world

• Wow
Reactions: 27
When she said them looking on tik tok is helping them relax and replying to people’s comments…. Umm is this why you claim your can’t switch off, start a private Instagram, or step away from social media!!!

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell! Last logged on about 2 hours ago and now it's a whole new thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Benji has his hair like that trying to mimic Jack Greylish. I guarantee you. Its like an episode of young,dumb living off mum with these two.
the bank of mum and dad 😂 😂 😂

brogan would well blend in that show has she watched love island being a huge fake fan you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, haven't been on brogans thread in a few weeks because she's been boring as hell, only to have a quick look and seen that it all kicked off.
That story today about being overwhelmed is 100% to do with her crying at being caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is the point of doing a class and then eating all of that! She will never loose anything until she limits her food.
Anyways thanks brogs, i'm 28lbs down now, youve certainly influenced me to not be like you 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she have to scoff it then and there in the car? Wait until you get home you greedy beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is the point of doing a class and then eating all of that! She will never loose anything until she limits her food.
Anyways thanks brogs, i'm 28lbs down now, youve certainly influenced me to not be like you 👍
She’s never grasped this concept in the whole 7 years I’ve been watching her. She thinks she can carry on eating tit but cos she has a David Lloyd membership she’ll lose weight

Reactions: 22
Posting her own hype I see (YouTube comments). I’m expecting a pile of quotes about ‘just trying your best’ to appear on her stories tomorrow.

Brogs, stop being a twit and you won’t have to keep having meltdowns in the car to your mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching this vlog and it's all brag brag brag, yet NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF YOU!!! She is just pure bone idle! Her "productive" day is stuff a normal person does in an hour (at most)

He had it like that in the first lockdown when he couldn't get it cut, probably just hasn't had chance to get booked in cos her ladyship has him run ragged

Reactions: 18
probably just hasn't had chance to get booked in cos her ladyship has him run ragged
Exactly, when the duck does Benji get time to have his hair cut!? Had first week off since Jan and Brogan dragged him around Wales

Reactions: 13
Makes sense that her favourite part of David Lloyds is swiping through the menu, it’s the only footage of there she’ll show !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.