Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came across as such a bloody Karen on that vlog !! 😬
You can tell she didn't like the bathroom in that hotel room..why was she so bothered that the sink was next to the main door?

She just seemed really ungrateful and petty.

I don't know why they bother travelling to such pretty outdoorsy places when they'd clearly rather have a short wander around somewhere and then spend the rest of it in the room watching tiktok.
I mean, it's fine if you don't want to go on long walks, but they always make up some sort of excuse... blisters..Bonnie.. done it before ...we get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
can she piss me off more im like im brogie blocked was scrolling on instagram and she was on promoting the ready app again or whatever its called her face scared the tit out of me scrolling ill tell you

why are companys so thick to keep working with this dumb ass overgrowen toddler!!!

brogan got her bot bot for beddie time and sleepy poos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just hoping we don't see her on the zipwire near Merthyr (or the rollercoaster thing) in a stupid granny dress and lilac crocs. I'm not sure my stomach would cope with it. She will go to the castle because it's just up from the cheap shops and food places, have her photo outside and not bother going in. I'm saying The Alchemist for a cocktail on St Marys Street for the gram photo. There's more culture in a petit filous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God I dread to think what she'd be like if she did visit Edinburgh
For the record, there are literally hundreds of gorgeous places to visit, fun activities, random Harry Potter sites (like a grave that actually belongs to someone called Tom Riddle) and many gorgeous places to eat and fun places to drink
Think my Scottish heart would ache if I saw her waste a trip to Edinburgh in a hotel room

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God I dread to think what she'd be like if she did visit Edinburgh
For the record, there are literally hundreds of gorgeous places to visit, fun activities, random Harry Potter sites (like a grave that actually belongs to someone called Tom Riddle) and many gorgeous places to eat and fun places to drink
Think my Scottish heart would ache if I saw her waste a trip to Edinburgh in a hotel room
I love Edinburgh so much. Just had a week travelling around Scotland and I would cry seeing Brogan visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Edinburgh so much. Just had a week travelling around Scotland and I would cry seeing Brogan visit.
I'm actually shocked she hasn't been there during Christmas time because it would be very appropriate "for the gram"
Shed probably run, get a few pictures, try all the food at the German Market because food is the only thing to get her out her room and then retreat to watch Netflix again of course

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One would assume visit wales are paying for it all as apart of the AD
plus why Cardiff!! The whole of Wales and that’s where they’re sending her!!
What’s wrong with Cardiff?

To be fair she’s been to North Wales and Mid Wales so somewhere down south makes sense. West Wales would have been better but I want Bogie to leave her little trotters off there!

Just finished watching the blog, being from N.Wales I was really interested to see what she did. Honestly, she did absolutely nothing! You’d think being a travel blogger she’d want to try some of the activities at the Zipworld locations they passed or all the activities on offer in Surf snowdonia but all they seemed to do was nap and eat takeaways!

They spent 5 minutes in Conwy and complained that they couldn’t go in because they don’t allow dogs in the castle. Had they actually had a proper explore they’d have seen that you are able to walk along quite a large majority of the walls of the castle around the town without actually going in and could have given Bonnie an actual walkdo!

Also only 5 mins drive from Conwy is Llandudno, probably didn’t go there cause she couldn’t even pronounce Conwy correctly it’s not exactly hard! 🤣 I noticed she didn’t even try to pronounce Betws Y Coed! 🙈 If I was working for Visit Wales, I’d be cancelling her trip to Cardiff due to that shambolic advertisement.

It just annoys me that these companies gift her all these trips and she does duck all whilst she’s there and is so ungrateful!
Fellow Gog here! It really is absolutely dreadful. Presumably the company gifted it to her with the intention of them doing the activities there and then unwind at the spa 🤦🏼‍♀️ But all they did was stare out the window at the children paddle boarding

Honestly so bleeping lazy and undeserving

How she is getting deals with Visit England and Visit Wales is a shambles

I'm just hoping we don't see her on the zipwire near Merthyr (or the rollercoaster thing) in a stupid granny dress and lilac crocs. I'm not sure my stomach would cope with it. She will go to the castle because it's just up from the cheap shops and food places, have her photo outside and not bother going in. I'm saying The Alchemist for a cocktail on St Marys Street for the gram photo. There's more culture in a petit filous.
Absolutely. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up going to Shake Shack for lunch 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does it bother anyone else that her trip research is a q&a box on Instagram yet she’s getting paid for this?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So why did this company gift them a trip but she clarified that she has no obligation to post or share about it?
Could that trip be given to a non influencer working hard in the real world that needs a break from the stressful day to day???????? I have said it so many times but I HATE influencer culture
They say that because they know influencers will post about it anyway to try and get in the companies good books so it’s advertising for them.

Reactions: 6
id be howling at Brogan trying to say that petit filous :ROFLMAO:

God is that still a thing matching couples clothing give me a break thought that went out in 90s

@Barbie2020 I'm also Scotland based I nearly wet myself when Mr Carrington came and went to Edinburgh to shoot for his job love him
But if Brogan came to us we would need to get the Disinfectant Cleaner out and hose down the whole of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.