Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very annoying to see her get a gifted stay at the hilton after myself and hundreds of other staff at the hilton I worked at got made redundant last year, typical brogan out of touch with the rest of the world though so wouldn’t expect anything else

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Anyone spot the cycling shorts under her dress 🙈 pretty sure that means the dress is too short for you if we can see them!
690F3AF3-9AE0-4FA5-925A-C2705ACE439F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't understand why 2 grown adults need as many naps as they do? My baby doesn't even nap as much as they do and she needs the sleep!
I understand it if you’re on a hot holiday where you’re up early and your dinner is late like 8-9pm but holy hell!

Reactions: 12
A few of her moans that I could hear just by skipping through, I can’t imagine how many there will be if you watched it properly..

They arrived early and their room wasn’t ready.
Apparently the hotel didn’t tell her she would need a reservation at the restaurant and they were fully booked except for two times which she didn’t want. Isn’t that a standard thing that anyone would double check.. Especially in a pandemic?

Complaining about mushy peas on their room service meal.

No music in the spa which was a major inconvenience to her judging by the scowl on her face. Maybe that was the quiet vibe!?

Slagging people off who were doing water sports outside while she floated like a fat blob.

A broken hairdryer which stopped her from showering.
What the duck is wrong with her? Brogan if you read here, give yourself a slap and see how the real world would deal with things.

I’ve been to many places where the room/accommodation isn’t always ready. We just wait, ask when it might be ready, go exploring, get a drink. Like it’s not the end of the world! Things happen, cleaner shortages, stuff taking longer to clean, it’s life.

You’d think with everything going on and the restaurants she’s already been to she would realise about pre booking - this would definitely be in her emails or on the hotels website. If she was that desperate to eat there then take one of the times offered? and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to be giving anyone a hard time over it, be polite and respectful and understand it’s not all about you. We’ve turned up to restaurants pre pandemic without booking, they’ve been full or no tables til a later time - as the room, we’d either wait it out with drinks at the bar or go elsewhere.

The mushy peas may have been on her plate but she didn’t have to eat them. What a peculiar thing to moan about.

Maybe the sound of music is to her taste but that might not be the vibe of the spa - just be grateful you’re there and having treatments from staff who’ve been out of work or furloughed for a long time.

How can a broken hairdryer mean she can’t shower???? I don’t wash my hair everyday so just don’t get it wet - it’s not hard, just aim the water past your head or keep your head out of the stream.

She is so pedantic. She really needs to get a life. Benji probably wore the headphones to dinner because he was sick to the back teeth of hearing her ridiculous complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What the duck is wrong with her? Brogan if you read here, give yourself a slap and see how the real world would deal with things.

I’ve been to many places where the room/accommodation isn’t always ready. We just wait, ask when it might be ready, go exploring, get a drink. Like it’s not the end of the world! Things happen, cleaner shortages, stuff taking longer to clean, it’s life.

You’d think with everything going on and the restaurants she’s already been to she would realise about pre booking - this would definitely be in her emails or on the hotels website. If she was that desperate to eat there then take one of the times offered? and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to be giving anyone a hard time over it, be polite and respectful and understand it’s not all about you. We’ve turned up to restaurants pre pandemic without booking, they’ve been full or no tables til a later time - as the room, we’d either wait it out with drinks at the bar or go elsewhere.

The mushy peas may have been on her plate but she didn’t have to eat them. What a peculiar thing to moan about.

Maybe the sound of music is to her taste but that might not be the vibe of the spa - just be grateful you’re there and having treatments from staff who’ve been out of work or furloughed for a long time.

How can a broken hairdryer mean she can’t shower???? I don’t wash my hair everyday so just don’t get it wet - it’s not hard, just aim the water past your head or keep your head out of the stream.

She is so pedantic. She really needs to get a life. Benji probably wore the headphones to dinner because he was sick to the back teeth of hearing her ridiculous complaining.
She seemed to have an irritated tone throughout the whole vlog, it’s hard to believe it was an ad the way she constantly complained.

Reactions: 11
She seemed to have an irritated tone throughout the whole vlog, it’s hard to believe it was an ad the way she constantly complained.
I don’t really think it was an Ad-she was gifted it but said she wasn’t obligated to feature or vlog any of it, which says to me that she didn’t get any £ for it-just the free stay. I just really feel for Bonnie, she makes her sound like such an inconvenience and when she does attempt to praise her it’s because she follows “whatever I command her to do.”

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t really think it was an Ad-she was gifted it but said she wasn’t obligated to feature or vlog any of it, which says to me that she didn’t get any £ for it-just the free stay. I just really feel for Bonnie, she makes her sound like such an inconvenience and when she does attempt to praise her it’s because she follows “whatever I command her to do.”
I just said ad because she’s marked it as AD Gifted in the description 🙂 I’m not sure I heard her say thank you though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How did she feel light headed and dizzy during the massage? How are these health things not concerning her?
headphone count is at 4!! And I can’t make it through any more than 24 mins

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just said ad because she’s marked it as AD Gifted in the description 🙂 I’m not sure I heard her say thank you though.
I suspect that’s why she’s moaned so much-if she was getting paid she’d be telling us how amazing the mushy peas were!

Reactions: 12
The mushy peas voice was the same as the hot tub one.

I’ve made it my mission to complain to any company she works with. #lifegoals

Reactions: 24
Speaks volumes she is grateful for travel after the last 18 months. She calls it a crazy year…. No acknowledgement of the people who have lost their lives and family is important (well clearly because hers is messed up)
And yes I lied I’ve watched more

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Speaks volumes she is grateful for travel after the last 18 months. She calls it a crazy year…. No acknowledgement of the people who have lost their lives and family is important (well clearly because hers is messed up)
And yes I lied I’ve watched more
No message on getting a vaccine either.

Reactions: 8
So I've just started watching the vlog, and Ben describing the fact that the air bnb would be great for a week or two to unwind blah blah blah... Um isn't that the point of it? Clearly doesn't feel like he's had a week off, with being her skivvy

Reactions: 13
She has spent most of the time in the vlog inside the hotel room. 🤬

• Wow
Is she going to the stag do with him then?
I’m not sure what he said at the end of the vlog? They both look miserable and took zero advantage of what was on offer at the spa.

Reactions: 8
They had room service and then picked up pizzas to eat in bed the next night too. What’s the point in going away if you do the same as you would at home... in a lockdown.

Snap out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also as a side note Benji does ALL the cooking? Nothing I like more than cooking my man a nice breakfast and to chat over coffee and orange juice. She is one lazy self entitled princess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.