Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I get that but he never goes to the pub normally so why should he start now? The blokes a mug for sure but if he's happy watching it at home thats fine surely?
he used to go out with his mates all the time , he never goes to the pub because granny pants keeps booking trips away when the matches are on !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I get that but he never goes to the pub normally so why should he start now? The blokes a mug for sure but if he's happy watching it at home thats fine surely?
I guess the thing is none of us know what he did pre Brogan. I think people are hazarding a guess based on his insta that he was more fun and sociable before Brogan, which isn’t unreasonable to assume.

Reactions: 11
I guess the thing is none of us know what he did pre Brogan. I think people are hazarding a guess based on his insta that he was more fun and sociable before Brogan, which isn’t unreasonable to assume.
we know what he did pre pandemic though and that was go out with his friends at the weekend , he constantly used to watch the football with them or go to parties .. appreciate he hasn’t been able to since Covid but now he can and there’s a huge international tournament on that England are actually doing well in and he’s mooching in the Disney store with the old ball and chain

Reactions: 15
I didn’t say it wasn’t fine watching the match at home 🙄 He definitely used to do more with his friends. He’s not allowed to even play football with his mates for an hour without her turning up😂 I will say this though and don’t care who takes offence. I think it’s very unhealthy to never spend time with your friends once you get in a relationship. I think the fact she has loads of breaks planned when all the football matches are on (the times Benji will want to probably go out) is no coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Men talk about their relationship just as much as women do.. When I’m with my lad friends it’s the top topic of conversation. His friends will 100% be wondering WTF he is playing at with her but they will know exactly what she’s like and maybe that’s why she keeps him away from them. I have no doubt she will cry they don’t like me Benjjjjjj like an overgrown 18 month old.

Reactions: 18
Imagine being a football fan and only being able to watch the first ever Euros final featuring England with Brogan. What a buzz kill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being a football fan and only being able to watch the first ever Euros final featuring England with Brogan. What a buzz kill
Chomping down on her snacks and singing loudly about the Asti or secco, maybe that’s why Ben hasn’t got any plans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chomping down on her snacks and singing loudly about the Asti or secco, maybe that’s why Ben hasn’t got any plans 😂😂
The secco really made me cringe. Honesty where did they find her?

Reactions: 5
I think she will do something so that they can’t leave early enough to make the drive home.

Reactions: 10
I do think they’ll come back on Sunday and if ben’s driving she’s got no choice! 😂

Reactions: 7
Brogan is 100% the type of girl to only make plans with friends when Benji isn’t around 🤣

One my friends used to do this and would literally say “Matt isnt Home so do you fancy doing something?” 🙄🙈

Needless to say we aren’t friends anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies if these have been mentioned but I'm a thread and a half behind 😂
Firstly she does realise a bucket list is what you write when you've not got long left to live right ?!
Secondly I've just tried the strawberry drink from starbucks all the Disney lot go on about and it was lovely but very sweet and I could have sworn last week she said it wasn't sweet enough ! What is wrong with the girl ?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their relationship cannot be healthy if they live out of each other’s pockets well in week out. I wouldn’t be surprised if he volunteered to work away. It’s soul destroying to be in constant companionship and unhealthy. I always think this relationship will not last. I don’t think Benj would cheat. I don’t think that’s him. But I would imagine him getting fed up and walking out on the relationship.
Brogan is too intense. Previous friendships and how she acted in that hot tub are alarm bells to her true personality. I think it’s traits she’s picked up from her mother I’m afraid.
Brogan needs to see the issue lies with her, and it will destroy her relationships with people. Benji will see through it eventually

Reactions: 13
I have never seen anyone devour snacks/ lunch/ general food the amount that they do! How did they do a 3 hour walk with all those snacks and that huge lunch and even think they've lost weight?! Jeez.
Where does she say she has lost weight??

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known anyone buy as many ugly floral dresses as Brogan. Does she just shop instead of washing clothes..!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the new vlog-where was Bonnie when they were in the spa? Shut up in the room?

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anyone buy as many ugly floral dresses as Brogan. Does she just shop instead of washing clothes..!?
They’re really horrible. Her taste in clothes is absolutely awful.
And... I know someone said this on here before, but why is everything ‘little’?!?
Little dress
Little shoes
Little play suit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.