Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I could be wrong (even though I rarely am [emoji23]), but I don't think Benj says it to throw her off while secretly planning on proposing. I think it's the third time he says it and it honestly seems like the last thing on his mind. Maybe he just doesn't want to get married, lots of people don't and buying a house is a huge commitment, so he probably thinks that's good enough proof for Brogie that he is indeed in it for the long haul.
The thing is, she really should stop leaving those cringe bits in as it's more than obvious that she doesn't feel the same. She is more than ready for him to propose and even though it's really early in their relationship, if it's something so important to her, than I definitely think they should have a conversation about it to make sure they're on the same page. He sounds like a douchebag making those digs. I'm not defending her, I dislike her so much, but overall I hate seeing women constantly compromising on things that mean a lot to them, because it's their partner's wish, so instead they stay together and miserable, just to say they're in a relationship. [emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 9

emwitch

Right, I really don't understand this whole "i need a break from wasting time on my phone so I'm taking myself off to the cinema". Like seriously? It's not really a better way of spending her time is it? Taking herself away from one screen to stare at another. Why not go for a walk or exercise if you feel like you need a break from your phone? Eurgh I can't.

ALSO who the f orders "spinach with sugar" from a chinese

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
GUYS SHE MANAGED TO CHANGE THE BEDDING WHILST ON HER PERIOD

...and feels the need to share this awe inspiring achievement on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I thought that she dropped out of A-Levels in the second year due to falling out/drama with her tutor and/or other people at college? So no she definitely wouldn't have got into any University without A-Levels (or the equivalent qualification). I seem to remember she said she did Geography and Photography A Levels...can't remember the third one? English? She definitely has a chip on her shoulder and feels academically inferior to those who did go. But she shouldn't feel like that, plenty of people don't go and do just fine. With those subjects she wasn't on a path to a high flying career or anything (ie engineering, law, medicine, accountancy) so I think it was a wise decision not to go. Her school year was the first when the £9k fees were introduced so at least she hasn't got that debt.
Initially she was a grafter and hard working and with that mentality she was well set....now however she is the opposite and has no drive to do anything which is a bit sad at age 25. It's like she's given up already.
I don’t know. I think she’s difficult and not very hard working. I think she was desperate to go to uni, but fell out with her tutor scuppered the chance of a reference and then instead of trying her best she should’ve tried hard and got her a levels but of course that’s too hard and she gave up!

I have no snobbery about uni personally but understand some do. I think it suits some and doesn’t suit others. I think it really would’ve suited Brogan and given her the kick up the backside she needed in becoming an independent adult. I don’t think student debt should even be called “debt” and be called a graduate tax because thats what it is and it shouldn’t put people off

Reactions: 8
when the email comes through and she says 'oh theres another one coming in' and looks at the camera i nearly spat my coffee out, oh my god comedy gold she is such a business woman 😂

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Right, I really don't understand this whole "i need a break from wasting time on my phone so I'm taking myself off to the cinema". Like seriously? It's not really a better way of spending her time is it? Taking herself away from one screen to stare at another. Why not go for a walk or exercise if you feel like you need a break from your phone? Eurgh I can't.

ALSO who the f orders "spinach with sugar" from a chinese
Agree! I thought exactly the same thing.

Go exercise (no really do, you get out of breath walking) or read a book!

At least the vlog this week was slightly more interesting than the last. But that's mainly because she took the camera outside of the house for once.....it's almost like.....someone.... suggested.... that

Cupcake12

VIP Member
When Megan puts lots of stories on her stories of peoples bday messages to her but doesn't include brogans 😂😂

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
they were getting a lot from the chinese for just 2 of them?
Ah I can’t judge there if I’m getting a Chinese I am GETTING A CHINESE. If I don’t finish it that night it’s an easy dinner or tea the next day 😂 (Can’t remember the last time u had a Chinese... tonight’s tea sorted! 😂)

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
This is next level petty but the way she uses bath bombs irks me. I used to work at lush - so did she, apparently - but she seems so misinformed any time she speaks about a product? I suppose it’s been years since she worked there but she gets a lot of PR from them, you’d think she’d be a bit more knowledgable, especially if she worked in HO. In the vlog she used the comforter bath bomb - sister of the bubble bar with the same name - and put it straight in while the water was running!!! What a waste. You don’t get to see any of the beautiful bath art when you just fling the bomb into the tub. They need to fizz in still water to really look gorgeous. I know not everyone cares about bath art but it feels like a waste of money to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Arguments are being deleted and warnings will be issued by admin if they continue.
Please just refrain from getting involved and report any posts derailing the thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
And she's always doing that open gob thing like GUYS LOOK I AM SO HAPPY MY MOUTH IS OPEN AS THOUGH I AM ALWAYS LAUGHING HAHA

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
is she not surprised about her toothache after all the pepsi max she drinks id be peeing non stop after that as well as a toothache everyone drinks pints of water she drinks pints of pepsi 😱

Meg1912

VIP Member
Senior vlogger.
Could they have come up with a worse title for that category [emoji2356]
Taking part in the day room after Bingo and before Meals on wheels arrive.
Ooh, that was my doing!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I have a thing for editing most things Brogie posts! Oops. [emoji87][emoji87]

• Haha