Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xily

Chatty Member
Uuu remember to cut the tags off your new clothes GuYzZzzz - Brogie hackzz

Reactions: 8

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Her portion sizes wouldn’t be as much of an issue if she too was active. She needs some movement in her life to balance all those calories. When was the last time she exercised? Other than sprinting to the door to
Collect her Chinese

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
He sounds like a douchebag making those digs. I'm not defending her, I dislike her so much, but overall I hate seeing women constantly compromising on things that mean a lot to them, because it's their partner's wish, so instead they stay together and miserable, just to say they're in a relationship. [emoji849][emoji849]
This!! There are 100% genuine reasons you should compromise on things but more often that not — you shouldn’t!
I had a friend who was desperate for marriage and her boyfriend (of only 1 year at the time) said he 100% won’t get married and she said “oh well okay.” And now they’re together and have a house etc but she still longs for the wedding she won’t have - I want to say “girl you knew in the early days it wouldn’t happen”
My partner has a severe genetic heart condition and has said he won’t purposely have children because he would feel terrible if he willingly let a baby go through what he went through. While I always wanted kids I’ve had a long think about how I’ll be okay with it - I’m surrounded by lots of
Nieces and nephews and godchildren and friends kids so I’m more than happy to be fun auntie!

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
I've got a half day at work tomorrow so I'm thinking of taking myself to the cinema to see sunthink in the middle of the day. Living the brogie lifestyle as per se

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Ah man have been at work all day and get on here to find she’s not using the hashtag, how do we know this has she said??? Am gutted if this is true it was bloody hilarious!!!
She removed it from the piccies she had posted about Californication. But she forgot to delete it from the announcement video! Such an idiot. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Anyone watching the vlog.....how obvious is it that she reads this forum? Literally everything in it is a response to stuff we've said.

gossgal

VIP Member
😂😂 best part of whole vlog was at benjis response about getting married " wouldn't hold my breath bub" her face broke down on camera looks could kill 😂😂😂

• Haha

Paddington_Bear

Just imagine how much stuff she can hoard in a WHOLE house?

Shudder at the thought. Also I cannot imagine her having any taste for home interiors.

Bubu

Chatty Member
How many pairs of new Disney ears do we think she’s bought?
Bought? None. Begged for on the other hand.... she will need at least 2 per day for two weeks so she's probably sent 28 begging emails to ear makers even though she's already got about 300 pairs cluttering up benji's dad's bungalow 😂

cushtybert

VIP Member
Is she fucking kidding us or what? Spends the whole vlog moaning about toothache, buys sweets and chocolate for the plane. How about you go see a dentist Bogie?!!!!
That ironing segment.....speechless 😬👍

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
She’s been with Benji how long and she didn’t realise what his job entails? Sorry what?

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Don’t you just hate them kind of people that delete any negative comment even constructive criticism off all social media but will happily go on a rant in a vlog about it knowing all her little sheep will be there to pander to her giant needs! :rolleyes:

Bogey, you are an attention seeking, self obsessed, narcissist, greedy little C U Next Tuesday. That is all!

Rose91

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the Shout mag feature !

"...if only you knew just how cool being ginger is! You learn to love your natural curls and reddish tones that make you, you."

But sweetie, you straighten your hair 👀
All the gingers out there, including myself and her boyfriend, can categorically say her hair is not ginger